剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
So you...something's gotta change.
对不起,妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 我知道
-I'm sorry. -I know.
(过去九个月里,我试着…)
你还没睡
Hey, you're awake.
你也没睡
You're awake.
是,你知道我不怎么睡觉
Yeah, well, you know I never sleep.
我也是,茱尔丝也是
Me neither anymore, Jules too.
我们家的人都不怎么睡觉
We're terrible at sleeping in this family.
你怎么起来了
Why are you up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加的房♥间很小
My room in Alaska was so small
这里的房♥间感觉太大
that my room here feels too big.
你怎么还没睡
Why are you awake?
我还在努力写这篇蠢文章
I'm still trying to write this stupid essay
想告诉大家真♥相♥
where I tell everyone the truth,
只是我不清楚真♥相♥是什么了
except I don't even know what that is anymore.
我不知道真♥相♥…
I don't know the truth about
关于我老公
my husband
我的婚姻,或他爱上的这个女人…
or my marriage or this other woman he was in love with...
这一切
anything.
我心中有1000个问题,却没有答案
I just have 1,000 questions and zero answers.
所以我该怎么做?对深渊呐喊吗
So what am I supposed to do, just, like, scream into the void?
你知道我很擅长解决问题
You know I live to solve problems,
但我无法帮你解决这个问题
but I can't solve this for you.
你不打算给我…
You're not even gonna, like,
通灵板或一张塔罗牌之类的吗
give me a Ouija board or a tarot card or something?
我不会再把通灵板带进这个家
I would never bring a Ouija board into this house.
那就像打对方付费电♥话♥到地狱一样
That's like placing a collect call directly to Hell.
你不知道哪种恶灵
You do not know what kind of malevolent spirit's
会接起电♥话♥
gonna pick up the phone.
你在开玩笑吗 不是
-Are you joking? -No.
而且光是一张塔罗牌是没有用的
Also, a tarot card by itself is useless.
你需要整副牌
You need the whole deck.
现在是在开玩笑吧
Are you joking now?
是的
Yes.
你甚至不试着解决我的问题?
You're not even gonna try and solve my problems?
你是大人了
You're an adult,
我不能再控制你的生活了
and I can't micromanage your life anymore.
好吧
Okay.
但你还是我妈妈
But you are still my mom,
我现在还是很需要你
and I still really need you right now.
我只想知道究竟是怎么回事
I just need to know what happened.
我走到哪里都有一道墙
Like, everywhere I go, there is a wall,
我觉得自己被困住了
and I just feel so trapped.
我长久以来都觉得自己被困住了
You know, I felt trapped for a really long time,
那只是代表你需要换个地方
and that's just not a place you can stay.
莲娜,你好
Nina, hi.
小蕾,你好
Leigh. Hi.
前台说你可能还在课室里
The front office said that you might still be in your classroom.
是,我还未走
Yep, still here.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you by?
我老公的弟弟告诉我
My husband's brother told me
我老公爱上了你
that my husband fell for you.
什么
What?
你和麦特之间是怎么回事
What happened between you and Matt?
没什么
Nothing happened.
你说「没什么」的方式,不像是…
Well, it's the way you say 'nothing.' You're not...
你很困惑的样子
saying it like you're confused.
感觉你很清楚我在说什么
You're saying it like you know exactly what I'm talking about.
所以我究竟在说什么
So what am I talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
我不觉得这是实话
I just...I don't think that's true.
你就直说吧
Please tell me.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
如果他只是你朋友,我就不会来了
If he was just your friend, I wouldn't be here right now.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
所以这是…什么意思
So, what does...what does that mean?
大家都用同一种态度看待我
Everyone sees me the same way.
我只是个负责筹划大家的生日
I'm the person that organizes birthdays
邀请大家做义工的人
and gets people to volunteer for stuff.
麦特并没有那样看待我
Matt didn't see me that way.
他让我觉得…
He made me feel...
我试着用比「特别」更好的词
I'm trying to think of a better word than 'special',
但我想不到了
but that's it.
他让我觉得自己很特别
He made me feel special.
他让我觉得自己…
He made me feel like I was so...
很有趣、很重要
interesting and important...
这是我以前从未有过的感受
in this way that I hadn't really felt before.
他对你有什么感觉
How did he f-feel about you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他从未告诉过我
He never told me.
但那是他给我的感觉
But that's how he made me feel,
现在我只感觉到他真的走了
and now, all I feel is how gone he is.
当你和孩子们说起麦特
When you were talking to the kids about Matt,
关于他留下的空洞
about there being this hole where he was...
我也一直有这种感受
I feel it too, all the time.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不是故意…
I didn't mean to...
你要知道我们不是朋友
You know we're not friends.
你只是麦特的同事
You worked with Matt.
我是他的妻子
I was his wife.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你以为我们经历同样的事?
You think that we're going through the same thing?
你自以为有一秒钟
You think that you could possibly,
能了解到…
for one second,
我是什么感受
understand what has happened to me?
我真的很抱歉 我不需要你道歉
-I really am sorry. -I don't need an apology.
你好
Hey.
那是称赞的惊呼吗
Is...that a good 'wow'?
是的
Yes.
好,太好了
Okay, good.
你想要这间舞蹈教室吗
Do you want the studio?
什么
What?
看看你的成就
Well, I mean, look at what you've done.
这是你的天赋
I mean, this is your calling.
如果你想要这个地方,就是你的了
If you want this place, it's yours.
我想说「要」
I...I wanna say 'yes.'
那就说啊
So, say 'yes.'
不行
I can't.
我想回家
I wanna be home.
我想经营舞蹈教室
I wanna run the studio.
我想跟我女朋友谈恋爱
I wanna be in a relationship with my girlfriend.
这些我都想要
I want all that.
亲爱的,你还没准备好离开没关系
Honey, it's okay to not be ready to go.
我准备好了
I am ready.
你两周前还拄着拐杖
Well, you were on crutches two weeks ago.
现在不用了
And now I'm not.
我知道,但你现在有很多事要忙
I know, but, you know, you have a lot going on right now,
你不必这星期就离开
and you don't have to go this week.
不,我要这周就走
Yeah, I do.
说实话,我真的不想去这趟旅行
To be honest, I don't really wanna go on this trip,
但这跟我想要什么没关系
but it doesn't matter what I want...
我一定要去
I have to go.
那你去吧
Then you go.
真的吗 是
-Really? -Yeah.
这个地方…
And this place is...
真的太棒了
amazing.
你很棒
And you are amazing.
请进
Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表