剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
我就要从你的手里抢走了
I'm going to come and take it from you.
我只是在看我上个月写的所有文章
I'm just reading all the essays I've written this last month.
我以为我很真诚
I mean, I thought I was being completely honest,
但现在我只看到谎言
but now all I see are the lies.
你很真诚
You were being honest.
文章只有500字
They're 500-word essays.
不可能什么都写进去
You can't put everything in them.
对啊,里面也有事实
Yeah, and there's truth in there,
像那篇赌场的文章
like the casino essay
你提到对人生的觉醒
where you had your existential awakening.
那已经够真诚了
I mean, it can't get realer than that.
但你会有不同的感觉吗
But would you feel differently
如果得知在那之前我整夜上♥床♥
if you knew that fell on the heels of a full night of sex
跟我死去老公的弟弟
with my dead husband's brother?
今年,我感觉…
I mean, this year, it felt like
几乎一切都离我而去
almost everything was taken from me,
但无论事情变得多糟
but no matter how bad things got,
至少我知道我很真诚
at least I knew I was being honest.
那是我唯一了解自己的地方
That was the one thing I knew about myself.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
猎头公♥司♥面试怎么样
How was the headhunter?
我后来决定不去了
I decided not to go.
为什么
Why?
我只是想散散步
I just wanted to take a walk.
你从威尼斯走过来?
You walked here from Venice?
是的
Yep.
你走了多久
How long were you walking?
差不多10小时
10 hours, give or take.
走了真久
That's a long walk.
是啊,有时会需要好好走一大段路
Yeah, sometimes you need a long walk.
她很清楚
This one knows.
所以你一直在走路?
So you just walked?
不,我在卡尔弗城吃了午餐
No, I had lunch in Culver City.
在市中心吃了第二顿午餐
Second lunch downtown.
我参观了华盛顿的地下博物馆
I visited the Underground Museum on Washington.
看到整座城市这么慢活,感觉很怪
Strange to see the city all slowed down like that.
在洛杉矶没有人走路,所以…
Nobody walks in LA, so...
我周五再去猎头公♥司♥
yeah, I'll go to the headhunter on Friday.
我先去洗澡了
I'm gonna go shower.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是累了
Just beat.
楼上见?
See you upstairs?
我感觉自己焕然一新
I feel like a new man.
抱歉我刚刚没跟大家好好互动
Hey, sorry for not being social earlier.
没关系
It's okay.
现在…
Is...
方便谈谈吗
now a good time to talk about stuff?
要谈什么
What kind of stuff?
关于你发生的事
Just stuff that's going on with you.
我没发生什么事
Nothing's going on.
好吧
Okay.
但如果有,你知道你能跟我说吧
But if it were, you know that you can talk to me about it, right?
我也是 我知道
-And vice versa. -I know.
你有什么事想谈吗
Something going on with you?
有
Yeah.
你介意…
How would you feel
我下一篇文章写到我们的关系吗
if I wrote about our relationship in my next essay?
你想写我们的事?
You want to write about us?
我也不想,但我觉得必须写
Well, I don't want to, but I feel like I have to.
但如果你会不自在,没关系,我…
But if that makes you uncomfortable, that's fine, and I...
我没意见
I'm okay with it.
真的吗 做你该做的
-Really? -Do what you got to,
只要你有提到我性感的小腿
as long as you mention my fiery calves
和我过人的耐力就行
and my ferocious stamina.
那还用说
Goes without saying.
很好
Cool.
我要睡了 好的
-I'm gonna crash now. -Okay.
你姐姐和她男友
Your sister and her boyfriend...
那是…
That was...
她需要和他好好谈谈
She needs to actually talk to him.
是,但我懂她为什么不想多谈
Yeah, but I get why she wouldn't want to, though.
我不懂
I don't.
这就好像有一扇门,懂吗
it's like there's this door, right?
你知道你必须打开它
And you know you got to open it
但你不知道会发现什么
but you don't know what you're gonna find,
所以你想也许还是关着就好
so you think maybe it's better just to keep it shut.
一想到要去越南,我就有这种感觉
I feel like that when I think about going to Vietnam.
关于原生家庭,我还是别知道的好
Stuff about my birth family could be stuff I'm better off not knowing.
比方说…
Like...
如果我…
what if I...
是想去淘金,结果…
dig for gold and...
挖到污水管怎么办
hit a sewage pipe?
那就游过那堆脏物,宝贝
You just swim through the s**t, babe.
冲洗干净,继续往前
You hose off, and you move on.
你周一有事吗
You got plans on Monday?
我们要去迪士尼乐园吗?是吗…
Are we going to Disneyland? Yeah...
很接近了
Close.
我帮你报名了心肺复苏课
I signed you up for a CPR class.
所有教练都要上这堂课,所以…
It's mandatory for all instructors, so...
是,但我不是教练
Yeah, but I'm not an instructor.
这样你就能成为教练了
This is so you can become one.
我说过我不想当教练
I told you I didn't want that.
但你很适合,是你应得的
But you're good, and you deserve it.
你不用觉得自己被施舍
This is not a handout.
拜托,茱尔丝
Oh, come on, Jules.
你觉得我的工作或生活不够好
You don't think that my job or my life are good enough.
对吧?认为我很需要别人帮忙
Right? I'm like a fixer-upper?
你就那么想帮我?
You just want me fixed already?
不是这样的,汤美,我…
That's not what's happening here, Tommy. I...
我看到了你的潜力,我对你有信心
I can see the person you could be, and I believe in you.
我希望你也对自己有信心
I want you to believe in yourself, too.
我确实对自己有信心
I do believe in myself.
我只是不信你那些阶级主义的废话
Okay, I just don't believe in all of your classist bulls**t.
好,对不起 不,我…
-Okay, I'm sorry... -No, I...
我没办法留在这里
I can't do this.
我先走了
I'm out.
你做噩梦了吗
Did you have a nightmare?
是
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
你确定?
Are you sure?
丹尼
Danny.
你在做什么
What you doing?
我在写关于我和丹尼的事
I'm just trying to write this thing about me and Danny.
写得怎么样 遇到瓶颈了
-How's it going? -I'm stuck.
每次我试着写点东西
Every time I try to write something,
感觉就好像故事少了一半
it's like half the story is missing.
我不知道丹尼最近怎么了
I don't know what's going on with Danny these days.
如果你不知道,就去问他
Well, if you don't know what's going on, ask him.
我只是…
Oh, I just...
他正在经历一些事
I mean, he's going through some stuff.
你也知道他的个性
I mean, you've seen him,
我只是想给他一点空间
and I'm just trying to give him the space to do that.
是,那样做有用吗
Yeah. How's that been working out for you?
没用
It's not.
就是…
It's...yeah.
或许现在别听我的…
Actually, maybe don't take relationship advice
感情建议了
from me right now.
这下不好了,怎么了
Oh, no. What's happening?
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表