剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
如果你无法应付你的工作量
If you can't handle your workload,
我能让其他有意愿的人接手
I can give it to someone who wants it.
你是…
Are you...
要开除我吗
are you firing me?
可能是吧
I...guess?
Wow.
听着
Look,
我们不用付妈妈房♥子的房♥租
we don't have to pay rent on Mom's house.
我可以负责买♥♥生活用品
I can cover groceries and stuff.
休息一个月,两个月也行
Take a month. Take 2.
慢慢来,厘清你的思绪
Take the time. Figure things out.
有我在
I've got you.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
抱歉,奇怪的一天
Sorry. Weird day.
所以…你是在网络上工作
So you work for the Internet.
好吧,那可能会让我打退堂鼓
Yeah, that might be a deal breaker.
好,那祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Okay. Well, have a nice evening.
好,我来买♥♥单,别担心
All right, I'll just take care of the check.
Don't even worry about it.
你对网络有什么不满
So what's your problem with the internet?
主要是荧幕
Screens in general.
我听说有人一天花11小时
You know, I heard somewhere that people spend 11 hours a day
盯着荧幕看
just staring at a screen.
有点诡异
It's kind of creepy.
要坐下吗 好啊
-Want to sit? -Sure.
是有点诡异
Yeah, I mean, it is creepy.
但活在21世纪不就是这样吗
But isn't that just living in the 21st century?
不一定要这样
It doesn't have to be.
我用的是掀盖手♥机♥
I have a flip phone.
真酷,恭喜
Oh, cool. Congratulations.
我去图书馆收电子邮件
And I check my emails at the library,
我是个干杂活的人
and I work as a handyman.
我没工作时,就在真实世界里
And when I'm not working, I'm out there in the real world
做真实世界的事
still doing real-world things.
我去健行、听音乐、认识新朋友
I go hiking, listen to music, meet new people.
听起来真的很棒
That sounds really lovely.
没错,加入黑暗界吧 天啊
-It is. Come to the Dark Side. -Oh, boy.
加入我
Join me.
下次我看到我老板、网络
Well, the next time I see my boss, the Internet,
我就提出辞呈
I will put in my 2 weeks.
我很高兴你走进唱片行
I'm really glad you walked into the record store when you did.
这真的太巧了
What are the odds?
也许是命运,或者是预兆
Well, maybe it was fate or a sign.
什么预兆
A sign of what?
我不知道,我还在思考
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
为此干一杯吧
Cheers to that.
欢迎到我家
This is it.
看起来很棒
It's really nice.
我搬进来时很糟,我一直在整修
Yeah, it was a s**thole when I moved in,
but I've been fixing it up.
我喜欢这个
Oh, I like this piece.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
我家有点冷,有任何需要尽管…
My place runs a little cold, so let me know if...
你还好吧
Everything okay?
还好,我们…
Yeah, could we...
步调能慢一点吗
slow down a bit?
好,当然没问题
Yeah, yeah, sure. No problem.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
要喝点水吗
Some water?
烈一点的如何
How about something stronger?
好
Yeah.
我来调鸡尾酒,你爱波本威士忌吗
I'll make us some cocktails. You like bourbon?
我喜欢
Yeah.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
好,我马上回来
All right, be right back.
你的车还剩多少油
How much gas do you have in your car?
那我们要做什么
How is this gonna work?
我们要赌博、喝酒
We're gonna gamble, we're gonna drink,
还要做其他的事
and we'll do other stuff.
我很久没有这么开心了
This is the best I've felt in a really long time.
我想我们还是有开心的权利
I think we're allowed to feel good.
你知道他们操控了一切吧
You know that this is rigged, right?
我从来没有像此刻一样
I've never felt like the universe was more on my side
觉得整个宇宙都站在我这边
than in this moment.
我指一个人
I point to someone,
你说出他们最深层、最黑暗的秘密
and you tell me their deepest, darkest secret.
谁是第一个受害者
Who's the first victim?
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表