剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
No way you're gonna put this on and tell me not to move.
好
Okay!
很不错
There you go.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
不…你跳得很好
No...you're good...
别想太多
Just get out of your head.
好 好好享受
-Okay. -Just have fun.
我有一个女同事
There's this woman at work.
我们…
And we're...
昨晚…
last night...
什么事都没发生
nothing happened.
我发誓,什么都没发生
I swear, nothing.
但我的心蠢蠢欲动
But I think maybe I wanted it to.
拜托你说句话
Please say something.
那小蕾呢
What about Leigh?
我爱小蕾,但我…
I love Leigh, but I...
我一直在想我和莲娜的事
I can't stop thinking about Nina and I.
起初我以为只是愚蠢的暗恋
At first I thought it was just a stupid crush,
但并不是,而是…
but it's not. It's...
我无法忘记那个梦有多真实
I can't get over how real this dream felt.
德鲁要发布一篇文章
Drew is gonna publish
关于我们旅行时,我梦到麦特的事
a dream I had about Matt on our...trip.
我有对象了
I met someone.
太好了
That's great.
那重点是什么?小蕾
What's this about then, Leigh?
你不需要说麦特的坏话
You don't have to be sh**ty about Matt
才能够安心跟我在一起
to feel okay about being with me.
我这样说麦特是因为他是个坏人
I'm being this way about Matt because he was s**t.
你结婚时,你无法确定
When you marry someone, you don't actually know.
你只能放手一搏
You're just taking your best guess.
这也不代表你应该认真考虑
That doesn't mean you should seriously think about
放弃你的婚姻
throwing your marriage away.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表