剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
德鲁要发布我的另一篇文章
Drew is gonna publish another one of my essays.
关于我梦到麦特的事
It's about a dream I had about Matt.
我也一直梦到麦特,不好的梦
I've been dreaming about Matt, too, and not good dreams.
没有人比我更了解你的经历
No one knows what you're going through more than me.
我们经历的事并不一样,小蕾
We're not going through the same thing, Leigh.
你眼里的麦特跟我不一样
You see Matt differently than I do.
那你眼里的他又是怎样的
How do you see him?
不会让每个人觉得被爱与被关心
Not as the Matt that made everyone feel loved and cared for,
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
我有对象了
I met someone.
太好了
That's great.
我们在一起时,感觉真的很棒
What's happening with us feels really right.
你只是利用我梦到麦特
You're using me to get to Matt.
你这么气他
You're so angry at him.
跟去世哥哥的妻子上♥床♥有什么好处
What does...your brother's widow do for you?
停车
Stop the car.
麦特
Matt!
现在几点了
What time is it?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
今天是满月,我睡不着
There's a full moon, and I can't sleep.
我要去滑浪
Gonna surf.
你要一起来吗
You want to come?
我累了,下次满月再问我吧
I'm tired. Ask me the next full moon.
到时我就不在了,我要搬离这里
I won't be here. I have to give this place up.
我存款快花完了
Running out of savings.
好吧
All right.
你是因为这样睡不着吗
Is that why you can't sleep?
不是,我明天要去猎头公♥司♥面试
No. I got an interview with that headhunter tomorrow.
会很顺利的 谢谢
-You're gonna be great. -Thanks.
我只是觉得回到现实生活感觉很怪
Yeah, it's just weird going back to real life.
你确定不来吗
Sure you don't want to come?
是啊,我明天要早起
Yeah, I have to get up early.
我要跟碧嘉去喝咖啡
I'm gonna meet Becca for coffee.
好吧
Okay.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
注意安全
Stay safe.
帮我跟午夜滑浪客问好
Tell all the midnight surfers hi for me.
看起来真不错
It looks so good.
还没弄好,等着看吧
It's not even done yet. Just wait.
看你这个职场女强人,大显身手
Oh, look at you, business lady. Kicking a** and taking names.
如果我的膝盖正常,身手会更了得
Kicking is easier when you have 2 functional knees.
那也是你的主意吗
Is that your idea, too?
我在培养团体凝聚力
I'm fostering community.
(今年夏天你想做什么)
这个…
Well...
(去迪士尼乐园)
好了
Yeah.
应该要写有挑战性的事
It's supposed to be challenging,
所以我要擦掉 你知道…
-so I'm just gonna take that off. -I'm sorry. Do you know
现在的门票有多贵吗
how expensive it is to get in these days?
那倒是真的 是啊,你的计划呢
-That's true. -Yeah. Where's yours?
在我的脑袋里
It's in my head.
安装过滤饮水机,买♥♥记账软件
Install filtered water dispenser, buy bookkeeping software...
那叫待办事项
That's a to-do list.
好的,谢谢你的提醒
Okay, thanks for the feedback.
这个…
Here.
你看看
Check this out.
这是我们的夏季时间表
It's our summer calendar.
好吧,有45分钟的徒手训练
Okay, it's 45 minutes of bodyweight exercises.
我现在的肌肉比膝盖受伤前更多了
I have more muscle now than I did before I busted my knee.
你激发了我的潜能
You kick my a** in the best way.
你来教课肯定很合适
You'd slay in that slot.
不必了
It's okay.
我喜欢留在那间寄售店
I like chilling at the consignment shop.
我觉得很自在,你懂吧
I'm in this mellow groove, you know?
好吧…不,我懂
Yeah, no, I get it.
但你还是考虑一下吧
Give it some thought, though.
你会是这里的大明星
You'd be a rock star here.
大明星还是你来当吧
How about you be the rock star,
我很乐意当你的头号♥支持者
and I will happily be your biggest fan?
好吧,我喜欢 好
-Okay, I like that. -Okay.
我读了你的文章,你经历了很多事
I read your essays. You know, you got a lot going on.
你…
Your...
通宵散步,还有疯狂的赌场之旅
all-night walk and that crazy casino trip.
你有好好生活,这是好事
You're living your life right now. It's a good thing.
我只是…
I just...
想跟你一样
want to get to the place you're at.
你要告诉我你是怎么办到的
You got to tell me how you're doing it.
我开始跟人约会,他帮了我一把
Well, I started seeing someone. He's helping.
是治疗师之类的吗
Like a...like a therapist or...
天啊,当然不是
Oh, God, of course. Right.
多久了
For how long?
一个月左右?
Like about a month?
我跟他一起去散步,还有去赌场
I did the walk with him, and the casino.
我…
I...
我以为那些事都是你自己去做的
it sounded like you were doing those things by yourself,
你文章的感觉是这样
the way you wrote about them.
不,他也在场
No, he was there.
你在哪里认识他的
Well, where'd you meet him?
其实…
It's...
他是麦特的弟弟
it's Matt's brother, actually.
丹尼?
Danny?
对,我…
Yeah, I...
我不开心…
I hadn't been happy for a...
已经很长一段时间了,然后…
a really long time, and...
他…
I mean, he...
他让我很开心
he makes me happy.
我想你应该是最能理解我的人
I just thought that you of all people would get it 'cause,
因为我的生活混乱又复杂
you know, everything in my life is messy and complicated,
所以当然也只有…
so of course the one thing that...
混乱又复杂的事能让我开心
that makes me happy is also messy and complicated.
我懂,但你写的不是那样
I get that, but you're not writing about that one thing.
你写的那些混乱又复杂的事
You're writing about the messy and complicated stuff
是大家可接受的,也不会批判你
that people will be okay with and won't judge you for.
你也知道,我…
You know, I...
我不需要在网络上告诉每个人
I'm actually not required to tell everyone on the Internet
我跟谁上♥床♥ 没错,但是…小蕾
-who I'm having sex with. -No, but, Leigh,
那些回应你文章的人
all those people commenting on your essays
都认为你是完美的寡妇
think you're, like, the perfect widow.
我绝对不完美
Well, I'm definitely not perfect.
但大家认为你很完美
But people think you are.
就像在社交媒体上
It's like on Instagram,
大家的照片都很漂亮
where people's photos look perfect
因为套了滤镜,或去掉不好的东西
because they put a filter on it or they crop things out of frame.
而你去掉了人生的一大部分
You've just cropped out this huge part of your life.
所以…
So...
所以你骗了所有人
So you're lying to everyone.
我不是骗子 但你在说谎
-I'm not a liar. -But you're lying.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我有跟…
Maybe I would feel better
去世丈夫的妹妹上♥床♥就比较能理解
if I was sleeping with my dead husband's sister.
只不过她是无性恋的企业律师
Except she's an asexual corporate attorney
住在多伦多,所以…
based out of Toronto, so...
我在门上看见自己的倒影
I saw my reflection in the door.
我穿着参加你俩葬礼的衣服
I'm wearing the same rig I wore to both your funerals.
你让我穿着这身西装在城里狂奔
You got me running around town in a damn death suit.
我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
但你不肯放过我
But you won't leave me alone.
从我的脑袋里消失,麦特
Get out of my head, Matt.
从我的脑袋里消失
Get out of my head.
小蕾,你再不放下手♥机♥
Leigh, if you don't get off your phone,
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表