剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
他没有…
He wouldn't...
我叫他不要… 他们之间…
-I told him not to... -Did anything....
有否… 没有,什么都没发生
-did they... -No. Nothing happened.
他只是一时意乱情迷
He had a moment, and it passed.
但你刚刚说他爱上她了
But you just said that he fell for her.
你告诉我这些…
Did you tell me that...
是为了让我跟你一样恨他吗
so I could just hate him as much as you do?
不是 那是为什么
-No. -Then why?
好让你看清他的真面目
So you can see him for who he really was.
为什么 好让你看清♥真♥正的我
-But why? -So you can see me for who I am.
对,我看清你了,丹尼
Yeah, I see you, Danny!
我看到一个宁愿烧掉他所爱的事物
I see someone who would rather set fire to the things he loves
也不愿面对自己的罪恶感的人
than deal with his own guilt.
我永远不会恨他
I am never going to hate him.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
回家吧
Go home.
该死
Damn it!
(今年夏天你想做什么)
(今年夏天你要做什么)
(妈妈,我要去越南,两周后出发)
(你能回来经营舞蹈教室吗)
(爱你的茱尔丝)
也许我在自欺欺人,但…
Maybe I'm kidding myself, but...
我还是觉得我们还是能在一起的
I still think we can make it work.
感情发展顺利的人们
People don't slam their fists through walls
是不会用手捶墙壁的
when things are going well.
我们不能再这样下去
I mean, we can't do this.
所以结束了?
So it's over?
对
Yeah.
你该走了
You should go.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you here.
陪别人在急症室等待…
Waiting in urgent care with someone is something you do
是情侣才会做的事
when you're in a relationship.
那在他们叫你前,我们就是情侣
Then we will be in one until they call your name.
这很蠢 我不在乎
-That's dumb. -I don't care.
我们在这里等多久了
How long have we been waiting here?
感觉像是几小时
Feels like hours.
好几天
Days.
麦基恩
McKean.
如果他们不叫你的名字呢
What if they never call your name?
如果我们真的在炼狱里呢
What if we're in actual purgatory?
那我们就永远不会分手了
Then we'll never break up, I guess.
做点好笑的事
Do something funny.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我不开始笑
'Cause if I don't start laughing,
我就会开始哭,而且会停不下来
I'm gonna start crying and never stop.
好
Okay.
好笑的事
Something funny.
你记得我模仿
Do you remember my impression
「木偶奇遇记」里的鲸鱼吗
of the whale from 'Pinocchio'?
天啊
Oh, God.
你还真的记得
You do remember.
小蕾
Leigh.
记得这个吗
Remember this one?
格里
Greer?
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
我要在你飞越半个地球前见你一面
I had to see you before you flew halfway around the world.
等你回来…
When you get back...
我应该跟你谈谈那件事
I should talk to you about that.
妈,我不懂事情怎么会变得这么糟
Mom, I don't know how everything got so bad.
那都是你的选择,你就必须接受
They're your choices. Own them.
你甚至不试着解决我的问题?
You're not even gonna try and solve my problems?
你是大人了
You're an adult.
我只是觉得我在等…
I just feel like I am waiting around
下一件坏事发生在我身上
for the next bad thing to happen to me.
小蕾,你好
Leigh. Hi.
你和麦特之间是怎么回事
What happened between you and Matt?
你就直说吧
Please tell me.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表