剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
我们没点那个
We didn't order that.
我们点的,我们在庆祝结婚纪念日
We did. We're celebrating our anniversary.
恭喜
Congratulations!
30周年
30 years.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
不是很久
Not long.
你们怎么认识的
How did you meet?
我们在派对上认识的
We were introduced at a party.
我一开始很讨厌他
I hated him at first.
我才讨厌你
I hated you.
我知道,因为每次我想跟你说话
Right, which I knew, because every time I tried to talk to you,
话都没说完,你就走了
you'd walk away mid-sentence.
我开玩笑的 不,才不是
-It was a joke. -No, it wasn't.
你们看起来很登对
Well, the 2 of you look beautiful together.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我想起我们当初相遇的时候
You remind me of us when we first found each other,
我们一起经历了这么多年
and here we are, all these years later.
敬命中注定
Here's to things that were meant to be.
我要走了,抱歉
I need to go. Sorry.
先失陪了
Excuse us.
你能跟我谈谈吗
Will you just talk to me?
我们让他们想起了彼此
We reminded them of each other.
所以呢
So?
我们回家后,还要继续这样吗
So is this supposed to go on when we get home?
这会持续30年? 小蕾,别这样
-Is this supposed to last 30 years? -Leigh, come on.
我只是…我不知道这是什么关系
I just...I don't...know what this is.
我们想怎样就怎样
It's whatever we want.
好,但别人会怎么想
Okay, but what are people gonna think?
我们的关系是我们的事
What's between us is between us.
如果这是命中注定,那代表…
So...if this was meant to be, then that means...
什么?麦特注定会死
What? That means that Matt was meant to die,
让我们能在一起? 当然不是
-so that we could be together? -No, of course not.
因为我在想着他
I mean, 'cause I'm thinking about him
你有想他吗
and are you thinking about him?
我跟你在这里 我也一样
-I'm here with you. -I'm here with you too,
但我还是在想着他
but I'm still thinking about him.
你一直…都在想他吗
Have you been...this whole time?
不是每分每秒
I mean, not every minute.
那是什么时候 我不知道
-When? -I don't know.
我们刚进房♥间的时候?
When we first got to the room?
不是
No.
我们上♥床♥时?
When we had sex?
好,你喝醉了
Okay, you're drunk.
所以你是想我做
So was that you wanting me to do the stuff
你和麦特做的事吗 丹尼,住嘴
-that you and Matt did? -Danny, stop.
因为我不能接受那种事
Because I can't have that,
若你想迫我,小蕾,那就太过分了
and if you're trying to make me, Leigh, that's messed up.
我没有那么做
I wasn't doing that.
你刚说你无法停止想他
You just said that you can't stop thinking about him.
我大学一毕业就认识麦特
I met Matt right out of college.
我也没办法
I can't help
我喜欢的事多半是跟他做的事
that most of what I like is what I did with him.
我保证
I promise,
丹尼
Danny,
我没打算迫你做任何事
I wasn't trying to make you do anything.
我也会想他
I think about him too.
听着
Look...
如果我们要继续,你的心里要有我
if we're gonna keep doing this, you have to be with me.
我有 只有我
-I am. -Just me.
麦特已经不在了
Matt's not here.
但我们还活着
We are.
我确实想跟你在一起
I mean, I do wanna be with you.
好…
Okay...
你睡一下吧
Why don't you get some sleep?
你很久没睡了
You haven't slept in forever.
我不在乎
I don't care.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
真不敢相信他们要我们监督舞会
Can't believe they're making us shop around that dance.
我挺喜欢的
I'm kinda into it.
你为何会想回到那个黑暗之地
Why would you choose to return to that heart of darkness
充满汗臭味的高中体育馆
that is a sweaty high school gym
放着现在年轻人爱听的音乐
blasting whatever kids are grinding to these days?
你一向讨厌舞会吗
So, what, you've always hated dances?
有什么好喜欢?对吧
Well, you know, what's to like, right?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
什么
What?
你不会跳舞吧 那不是重点
-You can't dance, can you? -That's not the point.
那就是重点 好吧
-That's what it is. -All right, fine.
太可悲了
That is so sad.
那就是我的风格,我要摆脱这舞会
That's my brand. I gotta get out of this.
你应该看看我在学校舞会的样子…
You should've seen me at my school dances 'cause...
什么意思?我以为你喜欢舞会
What do you mean? I thought you liked dances.
我喜欢,但舞会不喜欢我
No, I did. Dances did not like me.
那么糟 没错
No...
从来没有舞伴
Never had a date.
我甚至一个人参加毕业舞会
Even went to prom solo.
我那时还没长大变美
I mean, I was just still waiting on the glow up.
好吧,没图没真♥相♥
Yeah, okay. Pics or it didn't happen.
别这样 一定要
-Come on. -Yep.
(贴文)
什么?不,这一点都不尴尬
No, what? No, they... You have nothing to cringe about.
给你看… 拜托
-Look, check... -Please.
你看,这是我妈传给我的
Check this. My mom...sent me this.
给你看这个真的很丢脸
This is hard to part with.
来看看… 没错
-Let's see... -Yeah.
你以前耳朵很大,看看它
List...you grew into your ears. Look at that.
谢谢你 不…
-Thanks. -No...
听着,你当时完全是我喜欢的类型
Okay, look. You were totally my type back then.
什么
What?
你可能会伤透我的心
You probably would have broken my heart.
不,你会把我迷得团团转
Yeah, no, you could have had me easy.
海报
Posters.
必须把这些海报贴上去
Gotta get these posters up.
它们不会自己贴上去
Not gonna hang themselves.
有时我们会意见不合
Sometimes we're not gonna agree.
没关系,我退出,剩下不多了
That's fine, I'm out. Not a lot to go.
我们该抓泰迪吗
Should we have busted Teddy?
他浑身酒气
He reeked of booze.
不…
No...
听说伊莱刚跟他分手
I heard Eli just dumped him.
你不能落井下石
You can't kick him while he's down.
我就说我们应该好好监督的
I told you we should have chaperoned that thing.
少来了
Don't even.
你玩得很开心,我看到了
You had a good time. I saw you.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
我也是
I did too,
我没想到会这样
which is crazy
毕竟他是全世界最差的音乐骑师
considering that was the worst DJ on the face of the planet.
我甚至都想过去帮他了
Like, I just wanted to run over there and help him out.
好吧
Okay.
「好吧」是什么意思
What do you mean, okay?
我是说…你真觉得你能帮上忙吗
I mean, do you really think you would have been that much help?
这样…
Well...
好极了,不错,音乐骑师格里
Yes! Come on, DJ Greer!
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
不意外 好,算你厉害
-Weird. -All right, you got it.
等等,你不跳舞吗
So, wait, you're not gonna dance?
我不会跳舞
Well, I can't.
好吧,随便你
All right, fine, whatever.
你做你想做的事,但这是我的歌♥
You do you, but this is my song.
你放了这首歌♥,我不可能不跳
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表