剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
你想要什么圣诞礼物
What do you want for Christmas?
加薪
A raise.
那里是…
Hey, that's the...
贝哈文酒店,我听说里面闹鬼
Belhaven Hotel. I heard it's haunted.
你觉得鬼办的圣诞派对
Do you think that ghosts throw better
会比嬉皮士办得好吗
Christmas parties than hipsters?
走吧
Come on.
老兄,听着
Hey, man, listen.
这是我所有家当,拿去吧
This is all I have. Take it.
圣诞快乐,圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
茱莉安? 茱莉安
-Julianne? -Julianne,
我完全忘了茱莉安
I totally forgot about Julianne.
你看…她来了
Oh, here, here, here, here she is.
小蕾,你记得我朋友尼奥吗
Leigh, do you remember my friend Neil?
你好
Hey.
他带了圣诞礼物给你
He's brought you your Christmas present.
我喜欢礼物
Oh, I love presents.
我在你小时候见过你一次
I haven't seen you since you were a kid.
等等,是你搬去托潘加之前吗
Wait, was that before you moved to Topanga?
对…但当时
Yeah, yeah, but, you know, back then,
只有在那里种大♥麻♥才不会惹麻烦
that was the one place you could grow pot without getting hassled.
尼尔是行家
Well, Neil is a connoisseur.
不再是了
Not anymore.
现在这是门大生意了
It's a big business now.
你还记得以前
Do you remember in the old days
我们靠大♥麻♥烟赚房♥租的日子吗
when we used to make rent from a few dozen joints?
我们?
We?
不…他不是那个意思 妈
-No, no. That's not what he meant. -Mom.
那只发生过一次,我们是卖♥♥给朋友
Well, it was a one-time thing, to friends.
我没有在贩毒
I mean, I wasn't dealing.
严格说来,我…你…算了
Well, technically I...you... never mind.
这不是尼奥来的原因
That's not why Neil came.
你妈妈跟我说了你丈夫的事
Your mom told me about your husband.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有个东西或许能帮上忙
I have something that may help.
什么
What?
听过二甲基色胺吗
Ever hear of DMT?
它有点像死藤水
It's sort of like ayahuasca,
只是不会呕吐和腹泻
just without the puking and the diarrhea.
你要送我毒品当圣诞礼物吗
So are you getting me drugs for Christmas?
我告诉你,它会让你灵魂出窍
I'm telling you, this will really take you out of your body
进入一个完全不同的地方
into a totally different place.
但有个条件
But there's a catch.
只有一个?
Just one?
只有在你状态好的时候
It will only be a good experience
才会有好的体验
if you're in a good place.
你怎么知道?你以前做过吗
Well, how do you know? Have you done this before?
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我不会给你我自己没试过的药
I would never give you a drug I hadn't tried myself.
我现在状态很好,但是…
I am in a good place, but...
我试过一次迷幻蘑菇
I've tried mushrooms once.
我…
I've...
曾抽过大♥麻♥,但这听起来有点疯狂
obviously smoked pot a few times, but this sounds a little crazy.
亲爱的
Honey,
你希望麦特到你的梦里
you're hoping that Matt's gonna come and visit you on your plane.
但如果你想见他
But if you want to see him,
你就得去他的梦里
you're gonna have to find him on his plane.
你想听什么音乐
What kind of music do you want?
音乐串流平台推荐什么幻觉音乐
What does Spotify recommend for hallucinating?
我来选吧
I'll pick.
在对的环境下,这会是很棒的体验
Now, in the right environment,
this can be a wonderfully transportive experience,
但没人能保证
but there are no guarantees.
它带你去的地方可能会是…
The places it takes you to can be...
不宜久留
inhospitable.
好,来吧
Okay. Let's do this.
好
Okay.
尼奥帮你准备好烟斗了
Neil loaded the pipe for you.
那是可♥卡♥因♥吸食管吗
Is that a crack pipe?
才不是…或许吧
No, no...maybe.
但它是没用过的,来吧
But it's never been used. Here.
你要我留下来吗
You want me to stay?
我想我应该自己来
I think I should do this by myself.
好,我先帮你开始,然后我就离开
Okay, so, I'll get you going, and then I'll leave.
好 准备好了吗
-Okay. -Ready?
来吧,天啊,这好奇怪
Yeah. God, this is so weird.
有看到任何鬼吗
See any ghosts yet?
没有,也许他们不喜欢你
Nah, maybe they don't like you.
他们?
They?
一对夫妻1970年代在这里被谋杀
Married couple, got murdered here in the '70s,
浴缸双尸谋杀案,你没听过吗
2 in the Tub Murders. You never heard of them?
没有
No.
他们来这里庆祝结婚五周年
They were here on their fifth anniversary.
替坏人开了门
Opened the door to the wrong guy,
他在浴缸里溶解了他们的尸体
and he dissolved their bodies in the bathtub.
我想这个教训就是不要结婚
I guess the lesson is, don't get married.
或者你永远不知道你何时会死
Or you never know when it's your time,
所以趁还有机会,做你想做的事
so do what you want while you still can.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要跳进泳池
I'm gonna jump in the pool.
跳吧
Do it.
小蕾
Leigh.
小蕾,我在这里
Leigh, I'm here.
小蕾,住手
Leigh, stop.
西蒙?
Simone?
该死
Damn.
小儒
J.
Hey.
你是唯一回我信息的人
You're the only one who messaged me back.
我想我需要交新朋友了
I think I need new friends.
你哥以前都会为我做这种事
Your brother used to do it for me.
所以…
So...
发生了什么事
what happened?
不管是什么,我都经历过
Whatever it is, I have been there.
我认识了一个女孩
Met a girl.
打勾 喝了一瓶酒
-Check. -Bottle of wine.
大大的勾
Big check.
我醒来后,手♥机♥和钱包都不见了
I woke up, my phone and wallet were gone.
她拿走你的东西 没错
-She took your stuff. -She did.
没错
She did.
但奇怪的是,我觉得非常值得
Strange thing about it, though, is, it's still totally worth it.
她在床上玩那么疯吗
She was that freaky in bed?
对,但我是指整件事
I mean, yeah, that, but, you know, like, all of it.
所以你需要什么
So, what do you need,
咖啡和载你一程? 对
-coffee and a ride home? -Yes, yes.
好
Okay.
(2018年,麦特去世)
(我看到了麦特)
(漫画出版了)
不,我不知道掉在哪里
No, I don't know where I lost it.
所以我才要换新手♥机♥,妈妈
That's why I had to get a new phone, Mom.
好,下次我会那么做
Okay, well, next time, I'll do that.
听着,关于圣诞节…我不去了
But, look, about Christmas, I'm not going.
不,我不是说我不跟你开车去
No, I don't mean I'm not driving with you.
我是说我不去了
I mean I'm not going.
因为我不想去…好吧
Because I don't want to...okay.
不,妈…听着
No, Mom. Mom, listen.
我不是想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我只是想告诉你,我不想去
I'm just telling you, I don't want to go.
我不去,就这样
I'm not going and that's it.
我得挂电♥话♥了
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表