剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
什么…
Wha...
如果我没做尽到职责
you know, neither of you girls would have a job
你们都不会有工作
if I didn't run my own business.
你有买♥♥巴马臣芝士吗
Did you buy Parmesan?
有
Yeah, I did.
好,在哪里
Okay, where is it?
这是你们要做的菜式,你们自己找
You know what? It's your meal. You find it.
坚果面包
Nut loaf.
人类史上最可悲的面包
It's the saddest loaf known to man.
也许我们今年可以改变一下
Maybe we could change it up this year.
萨布丽娜又开始吃红肉了
Sabrina's back on red meat.
我们可以做烤牛肋扒
We could do a rib roast.
那是大学生水平的菜式
That's, like, varsity-level cooking.
盐、胡椒粉、蒜头、牛油
Salt, pepper, garlic, butter.
我们可以的
We can handle it.
好,那由你来带领
Okay, well, you lead, then.
你要我对你发号♥施令?
You want me to boss you around?
假装我不知道该怎么处理这玩意
Pretend like I don't know what to do with this.
把它弄小一点
Just make it smaller.
超♥市♥有外卖♥♥,对吧
Whole Foods delivers, right?
我想他们有肉
I think they have meat.
你昨晚在疗程提到…
That thing you said in therapy about
从我身边抢走麦特的最后一天
robbing me of Matt's last night...
你知道我从没说过那些话
you know I never said that.
我知道
I know.
我们上次吵架时我没说
Not during our last fight,
他去世时我没说,我根本从没说过
not when he died, and just never, basically.
但你肯定多多少少会怪我
Okay, well, some part of you must blame me.
他可能需要有个人…
He could've needed someone...
不,听着 不,我不觉得
-no, listen. -No, not me.
小蕾,我需要你听我说
Leigh, I need you to listen
因为那晚我喝得很醉
because I was really drunk that night and...
你很多晚上都喝得很醉
You were really drunk a lot of nights,
你做了很多糟糕的事
and you've done a lot of crappy things.
那些都跟麦特的死无关
None of them had anything to do with Matt's death.
要是有关系呢
What if they did, though?
你真的那么想?
You really think that?
茱尔丝
Jules.
听着,我不能告诉你该有什么感受
Look, I can't tell you how to feel,
但我不是那么想的
but that is not how I feel.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
给我一些功课思考?
Give me a few things to think about?
是吗?小姐,你认真?
Would you, lady? Really?
「给你一些功课思考」
'Give you a few things to think about.'
破坏她们的感情?
Undermining them?
我是最支持她们的人,臭女人
I am the most supportive person they know, you bitch.
自我探索的障碍
Barrier to self-exploration.
你根本不了解我,小姐
You don't know me, lady.
我做的事就是自我探索
All I goddamn do is explore myself.
她还在吸地
She's still vacuuming.
接了软管?
Hose attachment?
对,她升级了
Yup. She's leveled up.
我从来没看过那些
I have never seen those.
我想那是她和李察的结婚瓷器
Yeah, I think it's her and Richard's wedding china.
她还留着,真奇怪
Weird that she kept it.
我们从没超过四人吃圣诞晚餐吗
Have we never had more than 4 people over for Christmas dinner?
没有,只有我们三个和麦特
Nope. Just the 3 of us and Matt.
还有当时跟你约会的那个女生
And then there was that girl that you were dating.
我只是跟她睡了大概一个月
Sleeping with, for, like, a month.
天啊,她真的很讨厌
God, she was so annoying.
我根本不想跟她谈我的原生家庭
Couldn't get over how I didn't wanna talk to her about my birth family.
她认为那是什么有趣的谜团之类的
She thought it was this fun mystery or whatever,
我只想说,够了,侦探小姐
but, like, back off, Nancy Drew.
那你想跟我聊吗
Would you ever wanna talk to me about it?
当然,你想知道什么
Sure. What do you wanna know?
你想过要见他们吗
Do you ever think about meeting them?
这个…有
Well...yeah.
以防万一,我背下了这句话
I have this phrase memorized just in case.
意思是「你是我妈妈吗」
It means, 'Are you my mother?'
如果她说是呢
What if she says yes?
抱歉,茱尔丝,我有说错话吗
Sorry, Jules. Did I say something wrong or...
没有
You're fine.
船到桥头自然直吧
I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.
我得去伊薇的房♥间拿我的东西了
I gotta grab my stuff out of Evie's room.
她今晚从寄宿学校回来
She's back from boarding school tonight,
所以我只能睡沙发床了
so I guess I'm on the pullout couch.
了解
Got it.
提前祝你圣诞节快乐
Happy almost Christmas.
你也是,明早见
You too. I'll see you in the morning.
你是想尝试怦然心动整理术吗
Are you trying to spark joy?
你知道…
Did you know
瑞典人到了中年
that when Swedes reach middle age,
会丢掉所有他们不需要的东西
they throw out all the stuff they don't need,
他们死后,孩子们就不用整理遗物
so that their kids don't have to go through it when they die?
你还活得好好的,你也不是瑞典人
Well, you are not dying, and you're also not Swedish.
晚餐准备得如何
How's the meal going?
很顺利,我们要烤肉
It's good. We're making a roast.
烤肉?谁决定的
A roast? Who decided that?
我们一起决定的
We both did.
很棒
Wow, that's great.
为何我们从不在节日邀人来吃晚餐
How come we never had people over for holiday dinners?
什么人?有你们就够了
What people? You're my people.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
因为我妈是个疯子
Because my mother is crazy,
而我的家庭就是她疯狂的产物
and my family is a product of her madness,
我跟你们说过很多次了
and I've told you this many times.
但你总是说她疯了,也不说原因
Yeah, but you always say she's crazy, and you don't say why.
你很少说她的故事
You rarely tell stories about her.
总之,她现在老了,可能比较温和
Anyway, she's old now. She could've softened.
凯瑟琳?不…
Katherine? No, no.
她不会变温和,只会更固执
She doesn't soften. She calcifies.
好吧
Okay...
我告诉你吧,有一次我外婆逼我妈
I'll tell you about the time that my grandma bullied my mother
带我去溜冰
into taking me roller-skating.
我当时七岁,应该吧
I was 7...I think.
我妈把我拖到那里
So my mother drags me there,
然后丢下我自己穿溜冰鞋
and then she just leaves me to lace up my own skates.
我最后还是穿上了,但是一直跌倒
So, well, I get them on eventually, but then I just keep falling over.
所以我看着她
So I watch her.
她在溜冰场奔驰,溜得可顺呢
Oh, she is zipping around the rink. Backwards and forwards.
旋转、跳跃
She's spinning and jumping.
她是场上溜得最好的人
She is the best skater there.
她持续溜了好几个小时
This goes on for hours and hours.
当然,我的肚子开始咕咕叫
And then, of course, my stomach starts growling.
所以我向她挥手
So I wave at her, you know.
但她根本没注意到
She doesn't notice.
我开始偷拿别人托盘里的薯条
So I start sneaking fries off of other people's trays.
有人找来管理部门的人
Well, somebody calls the management.
然后凯瑟琳走过来
So Katherine comes over.
你知道她怎么做吗
Know what she does?
她狠狠地打了我一巴掌
She smacks me, hard, right across the face.
我才七岁
7.
那算是搞破坏吗
How's that for undermining?
天啊,那太可怕了 不…没关系
-God, that's awful. -Oh, no, no. It's fine.
我有很多这样的故事,结局都一样
I have a lot of those stories. They all end the same way.
你去休息一下吧
You know, go and get some rest.
明天是个大日子
You got a big day tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
那些要丢掉
Those are going.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表