剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
He likes record stores and national parks.
他来自1917年吗 有道理
-Where is he from? 1917? -Sure, that tracks.
性感的时空旅人 有何不可
-Sexy time traveler. -Yeah, why not?
好吧
Okay.
丹尼
Danny.
六个月来,所有人都想跟我聊…
For 6 months, all people have wanted to talk to me about was...
我哥哥有多棒
how great my brother was...
他走了是多悲惨的事
how tragic that he's gone.
但他有时也是个糟糕的哥哥
But he was a s**tty brother sometimes, too.
没人想听那些
Nobody wants to hear about that.
你自私到没有办法
Are you so selfish you can't handle
让别人当一个晚上的主角吗
one night being about anyone else?
你想谈自私?我奉陪
You want to talk selfish, let's go.
爸爸的葬礼
Dad's funeral...
你魂不守舍,我必须独自处理一切
you were so checked out, I had to do everything alone.
殡葬业者、外烩、妈妈的无尽哭泣
Undertakers, caterers, Mom's endless crying.
我甚至得挑选棺材
I even had to pick the casket.
那段对话很有趣
That was a fun conversation.
我当时状态不好
I was having a hard time.
九个月后
And 9 months later,
我有一个新加坡的工作机会
when I got the job offer to Singapore,
你叫我好好想想,爸过世不到一年
you said to really think about if it felt right
我就搬到9000英里外是否合适
to move 9,000 miles away less than a year after Dad died.
所以我留下来了
So I stayed.
几个月后,你认识了小蕾
And a couple months later, you met Leigh.
你开始跟她形影不离
And you started spending all your time with her,
就好像你住在另一个国家一样
and it was like you lived in another country.
丹尼
Danny...
你还好吗
you okay?
慢慢来
Take your time.
拜托,就一个晚上
I mean, come on, you can't handle
焦点没在你身上,你就受不了?
one night being about someone else?
你真是个伪君子
You are such a hypocrite!
当你自私时,总是有很好的理由
When you're being selfish, it's always for a good reason.
但当我自私时,我就是最糟糕的人
But when I'm selfish, I'm the worst person that ever lived.
你活在一个幻想世界里
You live in this fantasy world
以为自己是个很棒的人
where you think you're this great guy,
但你让我失望太多次了
but you let me down so many times.
你甚至不承认,更别说道歉了
And you can't even acknowledge it, much less apologize for it.
丹尼
Danny?
我昨天对我妈很坏
I was an a**hole to my mom yesterday.
我也不想这样,但每次她提到他
And I didn't want to be, but every time she brings him up,
我就会失去理智
I just go off.
我脑海里不断重播
And I keep replaying
我和麦特吵的那场架
this one fight Matt and I had in my head.
我终于说出我早该对他说的话
And I'm finally saying all the things I should have said to him.
那有什么用
What's the point?
他已经说完了他想说的
You know, he's already had the last word,
并且再也听不到我想告诉他的事
and he's never gonna hear the things that I want to tell him.
怎么样
Well?
什么怎么样
Well, what?
有人想说那些安慰人的客套话吗
Does anybody have anything grief-group-y to say?
你会熬过去的
You'll get through it.
愤怒是正常的,让自己去感受
Anger is normal. Let yourself feel it.
你不会一直这样的
You won't be there forever.
你会记得美好的事
You'll remember the good things.
如果没什么美好的事能记住呢
What if there's nothing good to remember?
如果那些糟糕事才是真实的
What if the bad stuff is the real stuff
而我现在开始懂了呢
and I'm just seeing that now?
总之,所以我才不在饭前祷告
Anyway, that's why I don't, you know, pray before meals.
那会让我想起我的超级天主教家庭
It just reminds me too much of my super-Catholic family
还有他们的超级天主教规定
and their super-Catholic rules.
那你怎么接触到「那个人」的
So, well, how do you access you-know-who?
真直接
Wow, hot take.
你知道上帝不是佛地魔吧
You know God isn't Voldemort?
我也不知道,我跟祂…
Yeah, I don't know She's...
祂是我的朋友、老板、拍档、情人
my friend, my boss, my partner, my lover.
听起来很复杂
Sounds complicated.
你要加一点吗 好
-Do you want some of this? -Yes.
我学到上帝永远都在我身边
I mean, I've learned that God is always there for me.
祂了解我的一切,爱真正的我
She knows all of me, and She loves me exactly as I am.
你的一切
All of you.
好吧,如果上帝想跟我当朋友
Yeah, God's gonna need to strike some things from my record
祂得忽略我做过的一些事
if She wants to be friends.
大家都有过去,茱尔丝
Yeah, well, we've all done stuff, Jules.
人们不是因为自己很完美才上教堂
People don't go to church 'cause they're perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以…
Hey, so...
你招揽新人会有介绍费吗
do you get a finder's fee for every new person you bring in or...
好吧,聊太多教堂的事了,抱歉
Okay, yeah. Too much church. Sorry about that. I am...
我不擅长第一次约会的闲聊
look, I'm not good at, like, first-date small talk.
这是约会?我本来没想那么多
This is a date? I wasn't sure.
我带你来我私藏的墨西哥粽摊
I mean, I brought you to my secret tamale spot.
手上替你拿着墨西哥粽
I'm literally holding a tamale for you.
我以为你对我好是因为你同情我
I thought maybe you were being nice to me
because you felt sorry for me.
我为什么要同情你
Why would I feel sorry for you?
我的膝盖
My knee.
不,因为我是个酒鬼
No, because I'm an alcoholic and...
除了工作和戒瘾,我没有别的生活
you know, I don't have a life outside of work or recovery.
茱尔丝 听着,对不起,我…
-Jules... -Look, I'm sorry, I...
我不知道我为什么…
yeah, I don't know why I am...
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing right now.
你想重新开始吗
You want to start over?
我跟上帝一样,相信第二次机会
Like God, I actually believe in second chances
还有第三次和第四次
and third and fourth.
但就这样,不能再多了
But that's it. Don't...no more.
也许还有第五次吧
Maybe fifth.
谢谢你们
Thank you, you guys.
做得好
Great job.
下次见,谢谢你来,很高兴见到你
I'll see you next time. Thanks for coming. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我想我要回家做准备了
Well, I guess I'm gonna go home and get ready.
初次约会到底该怎么做
How is someone supposed to act on a first date again?
你问错人了,朋友
You are asking the wrong person for that advice, my friend.
抱歉,我迟到了
I'm sorry that I was late.
谢谢你帮我代课
Thank you for covering.
说代课有点言过其实了
Covering is a strong word for what I did.
我不能教课,只能拖时间
I can't teach. I just stalled.
场面很尴尬
It was awkward.
好吧,我真的很抱歉
Yeah, well, I really am sorry.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我以为我设定了提醒,但是…
I thought I set a reminder, but...
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I say something?
我觉得即使你人在这里
I just feel like, even when you are here,
你也不想待在这里
you don't really want to be here.
我想这就是为什么
And I think that's why enrolment
报名你的课的人数下降了
in your classes has dropped off.
好,是有几个人不来舞蹈教室了
Okay, I think there's, like, a few people that stopped coming.
有将近四成的人
It's almost 40%.
好吧,看来是很多人
Okay, that's a lot.
你还在乎这份工作吗
Do you still care about this job?
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't really know how to answer that.
我能回答,我还是很在乎
Well, I can answer it. I still care about it.
非常在乎
A lot, actually.
茱尔丝,你知道我现在有很多事
Jules, you know that I've got a lot going on right now.
舞蹈教室也是
So does the studio,
我不能一直独自撑着
and I can't keep doing it alone.
听着,云妮莎一直希望能多教点课
Look, Vanessa has been asking to do more,
或许我该让她那么做
and maybe I should just let her.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表