剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
Did you ever nap, Mom?
没有,怎么了?我看起来很累吗
Oh, no, why? Do I look tired?
不,你看起来很美,跟平常一样
No. You look amazing, as usual.
谢谢
Thank you.
Yay!
圣诞快乐…
Merry Christmas.
这南瓜能放进焗炉一下吗 当然
Is it okay if I pop my squash in your oven for a sec?
你好
Sure, of course. Hi.
伊薇,你去看女孩们需要帮忙吗
Evie, why don't you see if the girls need anything?
这… 我知道,我的心跳好快
-This is... -I know. My heart's going nuts.
你们好 你好
-Hey, guys! -Hi!
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
我该去帮忙 好,待会聊吧
-I should go help. -Yeah. We'll talk later.
一切看起来很棒 对
-Everything looks terrific. -It really does.
这都是女儿们做的
The girls did it all themselves.
马上来,大家准备好盘子
Almost done. Load up those plates.
骑马的事情怎么样了
So how's the horse stuff going?
什么意思 有人要沙律吗
-What do you mean? -Salad, anyone?
骑马校队,你…
The varsity riding. Are you...
那不叫骑马校队
It's not called that.
天啊,茱尔丝,看起来好棒
Oh, my God, Jules. That looks great!
太香了 茱尔丝,看起来好棒
-Oh, it smells amazing! -Jules, that looks so good.
外面烤过头了,里面没烤熟
Oh, the outside's overdone. The inside's underdone.
我没有在室温下静置,所以…
I didn't let it sit at room temperature first, so...
前菜… 我喜欢生一点的肉
-The entree is... -I like my meat rare.
我们只挑生的部分
We'll just pick around the raw bits.
总是整顿饭最难以下咽的部分
always the least edible part of the meal.
还好我做了沙律,对吧
Well, it's a good thing I made a salad, then, right?
这些饼干看起来很棒
These biscuits look amazing.
小心豆子上有辣椒碎
Heads up. There's chili flakes on those beans.
你的围巾很漂亮
Beautiful scarf, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
它看起来像
It looks like the one
我们从马拉喀什摊贩偷来的那条
we stole from that vendor in Marrakech.
那是一段疯狂的时光
It was...wild times.
记得我们在去沙漠的路上都吐了吗
It was...remember when we both threw up on the ride to the desert?
天啊
Oh, my God.
有个老头给我们抽大♥麻♥
This old guy gave us this hashish
里面不知道掺了什么东西
that was laced with...something.
我们到了那里后
And we get there.
艾美冲向营火
Amy bolts for the bonfire,
最后没穿鞋回来,脚还流血
comes back later with no shoes, bleeding feet.
不…你跟我在一起,我们在跳舞
No, no, no, no. You were with me. We were dancing.
不,我跟澳大利亚人在一起,你记错了
No, no. I hung back with the Aussies. You're remembering it wrong.
你为什么不去跟她跳舞
Why didn't you go dance with her?
对,太差劲了 伊薇
-Yeah, lame-a**. -Evie!
有几个原因
A number of reasons,
第一,我不会说阿♥拉♥伯语
not speaking Arabic being one.
我也不会
Well, neither do I.
我不太会跳舞
I don't really dance.
而且开货车的家伙很可疑
Plus, the dude with the truck was so sketchy.
我很担心他会把我们丢在那个…
I got paranoid that he was gonna leave us out there
鸟不生蛋的地方 但我们很开心
-in the middle of nowhere. -No, but we were happy.
我既害怕又痛苦
I was terrified and miserable.
我想我甚至在回家的路上哭了
I think I even cried on the ride home.
哭?
Oh, cried?
他很常哭
He cries a lot.
我忘记那一段了
I forgot that part.
他不喜欢事情失控,讨厌开放空间
He doesn't like being out of control and he hates open spaces.
你有广场恐惧症? 没有
-You're agoraphobic? -No.
广场恐惧症不是害怕人群吗
Isn't agoraphobia fear of crowds?
那是人群恐惧症
That's enochlophobia.
没有人要吃我的沙律
No one's eating my salad.
我只是还没吃而已
I just haven't got to it yet.
腾出空间
Making room.
她们不准我做任何东西,太荒谬了
You know, I wasn't allowed to make anything. This is just bulls**t.
你的胸口怎么了
What's wrong with your chest?
冷静点,只是食物而已
Calm down. It's just food.
别告诉我该有什么感觉
Don't tell me what to feel.
只是食物?
Just food?
我做了没人想吃的东西
I mean, it's something that I made that nobody wants.
今天…可是圣诞节
I mean...it's Christmas.
天啊,谁会在圣诞节吃沙律
Oh, God. Who eats salad on Christmas anyway?
太蠢了
That's so stupid.
我猜这就是你的身份被夺走时
I guess that's what happens
when your identity gets yanked away from you.
会发生的事
妈,你在说什么
Mom, what are you talking about?
你也听到心理医生说的了
Well, you heard that therapist,
她说我是个糟糕的母亲
what she said about me being a garbage mother.
她没这么说…
-She didn't say that. -Oh, she didn't say that.
我在伤害她们,她就是这么说的
I'm hurting them. That's what she said.
我在伤害她们
I'm hurting them.
我是说…
I mean...
当然,这是我最不想做的事
which, of course, is the last thing that I would wanna do.
我花了几十年
I mean, I have spent, oh, decades
试图弥补我母亲对我造成的伤害
trying to undo the damage that my mother did to me,
然后那混♥蛋♥告诉我,我在重蹈覆辙
and then this jacka** tells me that I'm repeating it...
像是虐待和忽视
you know, the abuse and the neglect.
老实说,应该是反过来才对
I mean, if anything, honestly, it's the other way around.
也许你该去倒一下
Maybe you should go lay down.
是「躺」,不是「倒」
It's 'lie,' not 'lay.'
你知道小蕾结婚
Do you know what I realized
你搬去跟那些游手好闲大学生住时
when Leigh got married
and you moved in with those deadbeat college kids?
我领悟到什么吗
我一个朋友都没有
That I have zero friends.
一个都没有
No one.
我会绞尽脑汁,想找个人讲电♥话♥
I would rack my brains to think of somebody that I could call to,
开读书会或吃早午餐
you know, start a book club or go to brunch.
甚至有段时间
And I mean, for a while,
我以为我和萨布丽娜能当朋友
I even thought that Sabrina and I could be pals.
真的太可笑了
I mean, really, what a joke.
我…把你当朋友,艾美
I...consider you a friend, Amy.
抱歉
Sorry.
你听到了吗?李察
Did you hear that, Richard?
你老婆把跟你上♥床♥的人当成朋友
Your wife considers the person with whom you are sleeping a friend,
那让你成了懦夫
and that makes you a chicken s**t.
不是吧,艾美?你要这样?
Really, Amy? Like this?
该死
God damn it.
搞什么
What the hell?
我就知道,唐娜一说她的名字
I knew it. Soon as Donna said her name,
你就坐立难安
you got antsy.
我试着告诉你,你却不让我说
I was trying to tell you, and you bulldozed me.
等等…谁是唐娜 不重要
-Wait...Who's Donna? -No, no one. No one.
我们的婚姻咨♥询♥师 李察…够了
-Our couples counselor. -Richard, enough.
我暗示了我们… 回家再说
-I was hinting that we were... -We will discuss this at home.
大家的心理治疗都有提到我
I'm just an issue at everybody's therapy these days.
不觉得他们很厉害吗
I mean, don't you just love it the way they...
他们说我像某种需要修理的东西
they talk about me as if I am something that needs fixing
又要装出感情好的样子出现在这里
and then they show up here like everything's dandy?
是你邀请我们的,你有什么毛病
You invited us! What is wrong with you?
我累了
I'm tired!
我厌倦了成为每个人的问题
I am tired of being everyone's problem
我厌倦了自己像个讨厌鬼
and I'm tired of feeling like a nuisance
我厌倦了没人听我说话
and I'm tired of not being listened to...
全都给我坐下,坐下
well, just sit down! Just sit down!
一定要这样吗
Is that what it takes?
我得像个疯子才会有人听我说话?
I've gotta behave like a raving lunatic just to be heard?
我何时开始不再像个人了
When did I stop being a person?
你花了很多时间
You know, you spend so much time
思考你想成为怎样的家长
trying to figure out the kind of parent that you wanna be,
但你对孩子真正重要的时间
but the amount of time that you were actually essential to your kids,
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表