剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
Wow.
我不知道你会抽烟
I didn't realize you smoked.
只有在我睡不着的时候
Only when I can't sleep.
你怎么凌晨4点就起床了
What's got you up at 4:00 am.?
喜帖、菜单和小礼物
Oh, invites and menus and favors.
我跟李察在法♥院♥公♥证♥结婚
And Richard and I, we had a courthouse wedding,
这对我来说是新鲜事,而我有…
so, you know, this is all new to me, and I have a...
荨麻疹
anxiety rash.
但婚礼一定会很美 天啊
But it's gonna be beautiful.
-It's gonna be beautiful. -Oh, my God.
你呢
What about you?
我们的第一支舞是伦巴舞
Well, our first dance is a rumba step.
没错,我肯定会搞砸
Yeah, so I'm screwing that up.
我会自取其辱,但…
Gonna humiliate myself, but...
也许我能帮忙
Well, maybe I can help.
天啊,好吧
Oh, my God. Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
好了
All right.
别笑我
Don't laugh.
我不会笑的 好
-No, I'm not. -Okay.
很好
Yup.
慢慢来,很好
Slow. Good.
很棒 是吗
-That's great. -Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你的步法很正确
Your footwork is great.
好 稍微放松一点
-Okay, yeah. -Just keep it a little bit loose.
就是这样,头不要低下来
That's it. Don't put your head down.
对 就是这样,完美
-Oh, right. -That's it, perfect.
好吧 你看起来很棒
-Okay. -You look great!
然后是个交叉步
And then a little cross step.
对,好,然后左斜踏
Right, okay, and then boom.
就是这样,快、慢
That's it. Quick, slow.
快、快、慢,屁♥股♥收进来
Quick, quick, slow. And get your hips in...
对,不,我不想… 很抱歉
-Yeah, no, I don't want... -I'm sorry.
你只是脑袋有点卡住了
You're just a little locked in your head, that's all.
我一直告诉自己要呼吸
I just keep on telling myself to breathe,
但我说越多次,吸入的空气就越少
but the more I say it, the less air actually I take in.
我觉得我的战斗或逃跑反应失灵了
I feel like my fight-or-flight response is busted somehow.
每个人在婚礼前都会想临阵脱逃
Aw, everybody feels the urge to bail before their wedding.
这很正常
It's normal.
不,我…
Oh, no, I...
我不想逃离小蕾
I don't wanna run away from Leigh.
事实上,我怕自己太爱她
Actually, I'm afraid I'm gonna run at her so hard
最后彻底摧毁她
that I'm gonna totally destroy her.
我还记得那种感觉
You know, I remember that feeling.
你花了那么多时间逃避人群
You spend so much time running away from people
第一次奔向某人…
that the first time you run towards somebody...
那意义重大
well, it's a lot.
你的那个人是谁
Who was yours?
李察
Richard.
你知道我们认识的那周
Do you know he invited me
他就邀请我去摩洛哥吗
to go to Morocco the week we met?
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
然后我们在那里的第二个晚上
And the second night we were there,
有个开着货车的陌生男子
some random guy in a pickup
载我们去沙漠里的派对
took us to a party in the desert.
对了,我当时围了一条很美的围巾
Oh, no. I was wearing this gorgeous, gorgeous scarf.
是深红的,还有流苏
It was maroon with a sort of fringe.
其实那是我们稍早从市场偷来的
And we stole it from the market earlier on.
没错,我们还抽了大♥麻♥
We did. And, we smoked hash...
我们整晚围着营火跳舞
And we danced around a bonfire all night.
天啊,太美好了
Oh, man. It was magic.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
好
And...
慢、快、快、慢,就是这样,完美
slow, quick, quick, slow. There you go. That's perfect.
别骗我了,我跳得很烂
Oh, don't lie. I'm a disaster.
不,才不会,听着
No, you're not, and listen.
就算你每一步都跳错也没关系
Even if you mess up every single last step, it doesn't matter.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你怀里抱着的是
Because you'll still be holding
你会尽全力奔向的那个人
the person that you're running towards.
那代表了一切
And that is just everything.
很好
There you go.
(用冬青树装饰大厅)
(Deck the halls with boughs of holly)
(这是欢乐的季节)
('Tis the season to be jolly)
圣诞快乐…
-Merry Christmas! -Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐,宝贝
Merry Christmas, honey.
你抽烟了吗
Have you been smoking?
我找到一包过期的烟,抽了几口
Well, I found a stale pack and I took a couple of puffs.
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
你几点睡的?
What time did you go to bed?
这个… 你有睡觉吗
-Well... -Did you go to bed?
还没,但我晚点可以打盹
No, not yet, but, you know, I can nap later.
你的胸口怎么了
What's wrong with your chest?
我不知道
I don't know.
Hey.
圣诞快乐…
-Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas.
Wow.
我从萨布丽娜家带了船形肉汁盘来
I brought a gravy boat over from Sabrina's.
你的胸口怎么了
What's wrong with your chest?
我…可能是过敏吧
I...allergies?
她整晚都在抽烟
She was up all night smoking.
我没有整晚都在抽烟 抽烟?
-I was not smoking all night. -Did you say smoking?
是香烟吗 天啊
-Like, cigarettes? -Oh, my goodness.
我做了早午餐,希望不会破坏感情
I made a little brunch. I hope that's not too undermining.
要拆礼物了吗?我今年送的礼物
Can we do presents? 'Cause my gift-giving game is...
非常厉害
tight this year.
你介意晚点再拆礼物吗
Do you mind if we do it later because...
我要洗澡、打扫、做瑜伽、冥想
I need to shower and tidy up and do some yoga and meditate
让你们两个女孩好好施展圣诞魔法
and leave you 2 girls to stir up a little yuletide voodoo.
今晚一定会嗨翻天
Tonight's gonna be lit.
下午见
See you in the pm.
越南语的「发疯」怎么说
What's Vietnamese for 'cuckoo-bananas?'
法式蔬菜沙律在哪里
Where's the crudites?
闻起来好香
Oh, it smells divine.
我好几年没吃烤肉了
I haven't had a roast in years.
李察一定会很开心
Richard's gonna flip.
还有什么事要做
What's left to do?
炒四季豆,替烤肉浇淋油汁
Saute the green beans, baste the meat,
处理焗烤,加热饼干,都搞定了
brown the gratin, heat the biscuits. It's covered.
太棒了,我以我的女儿们为荣
Well, it's marvelous. Oh, I'm so proud of my girls.
这都是茱尔丝的功劳
It was all Jules.
我只负责切菜和评判她
I just chopped stuff and judged her.
她是切菜和评判的大♥师♥
She's a wizard at chopping and judging.
多年的练习
Years of practice.
(雪花随风飘,马拉着雪橇在奔跑)
(Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh)
(经过了原野,一路上都在欢笑)
(o'er the fields we go singing all the way.)
(铃铛在尾巴上响当当)
(Bells on bobtail ring.)
这样吧,我快速做个沙律
You know what? I am just gonna throw together a salad.
我们有很多蔬菜了
We have plenty of vegetables.
我做个小份的沙律,以防万一
A small salad. You know, just in case.
什么万一?沙律危机吗
In case of what, a salad crisis?
以防有人有未知的食物过敏
Well, you know, in case somebody has some undetected food allergies.
伊薇都吃什么
I mean, what does Evie eat?
看吧
You see?
我替伊薇和我做个小份沙律
I'm gonna throw together a small salad just for Evie and me,
如果她不吃的话也无所谓
and then if she doesn't eat it, you know, small beans.
青瓜和芹菜,还有红菊苣
Cucumber and celery. And a radicchio!
这才像话
Now we're talking.
你有打盹吗?妈
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表