剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
试着撑过第三节课
trying to get through third period.
但跟你在一起,我就确定麦特不在
But when I'm with you, Matt really feels gone
因为如果他还在,我们不会在一起
because I wouldn't be with you if he were here.
跟你在一起时,我哥的死很真实
My brother never feels more dead than when I'm with you, Leigh.
我想你
I miss you.
对,我对你也有同样的感觉
Yeah, no, I feel the same way, too, about you.
但如果我们当朋友
But us being friends,
我不知道…
it's like, I don't know...
我觉得你会找到另一个麦特
you're gonna find another Matt.
那我怎么办
Where does that leave me?
你要跟你死去丈夫的弟弟
Are you really gonna stay friends
继续当朋友吗
with your dead husband's brother?
你会再婚,或许还会生孩子
You're gonna get married again, maybe have kids.
你会展开一个没有我的新生活
You're gonna have this whole new life that doesn't include me.
我不觉得我的人生中会没有你
I don't think I'm gonna have a life that doesn't include you.
我的脚是湿的,我分不清是汗水
My feet are wet, and I can't tell if it's sweat
还是鞋子里都是血
or if my shoes are filling up with blood.
我的股沟好湿,可能是血
My swamp a** is so wet, it might be blood.
我不知道我还能不能继续走
Oh, I don't know if I can keep walking anymore.
只剩一哩路 我知道
-We've got one more mile. -I know.
就快到了 丹尼,我的脚很痛
-We're so close. -Danny, my feet.
我背你 不,没关系
-I'll carry you. -No. No, it's okay.
我没事,真的
I'm fine. It's okay.
算了,我改变主意了,我能不能…
Yeah, you know what? I changed my mind. Can I...
来,上来吧 好,可以了
-Let's go. Come on. -Okay. I got it!
天啊,你好重
Jesus Christ, you're heavy.
这是肌肉,我是健身教练
It is muscle. I am a fitness instructor.
你不知道…
You don't know any of...
天啊
Oh, God.
我真的觉得我们能走完
You know, I actually think we're gonna make it.
我真的认为我们会成功
No, I think we're gonna make it.
(终点)
我们下次出来要做什么
What are we gonna do the next time we hang out?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
你说你不会打保龄球
You said you sucked at bowling,
那迷你高球呢
so what about... there's miniature golf.
室内激光枪战?溜冰?
Laser tag. Roller skating.
你想做什么
Anything?
丹尼,说吧
Danny. Come on.
我只是想说,小蕾…
You know, Leigh, I...
我觉得我们一起出来不是个好主意
I don't think us hanging out is a good idea.
搞什么?丹尼
What the hell, Danny?
我们共度了疯狂的一晚
We just had this whole crazy night together,
现在你却告诉我
and now you are telling me that
我们又回到了去年
we're in the exact same place we were last year
你说你不能再跟我出去的时候?
when you told me that you couldn't hang out with me anymore?
这种事不能一直发生
Like, this can't keep happening.
你不能前一分钟还是我的朋友
You can't be my friend one minute
下一分钟就变成陌生人
and then a total stranger the next.
你不能和我共度今晚,然后又消失
You can't do this night with me and then disappear again.
不,我受够了
No, I am so sick of this bulls**t.
你为什么不能做我的朋友
I mean, why can't you just, just be my friend?
小蕾,我想我爱上你了
Leigh, I think I'm in love with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我要走了 好,我也是
-I think I'm gonna go. -Yeah, okay. Me too.
再见,小蕾 再见…丹尼
-Bye, Leigh. -Bye. Bye, Danny.
(感谢美国自杀防治基金会)
(以及走出黑暗)
(同意将当事者的动人故事)
(改编成本集内容)
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你为什么问我这么多问题?妈
Why are you asking me so many questions, Mom?
因为我关心你
Because I care about you.
丹尼,我知道你不好
Danny, I know you're not doing well.
其实这是我一周中最喜欢的事
It's my favorite part of the week, actually.
最喜欢?
Your favorite?
我每次离开我常去的那个地方
Wow, I leave my regular spot
都有种逃离留堂的感觉
feeling like I just broke out of detention.
对了,我是汤美
I'm Tommy, by the way.
我是茱尔丝
Jules.
你刚在听什么
What were you listening to?
他叫哈维
His name is Javi.
所以这是第一次约会
So it's a first date.
这是大事,你准备好了吗
That's huge. Do you feel ready?
我不知道,但我想准备好
I don't know, but I want to be.
我很高兴你走进唱片行
I'm really glad you walked into the record store when you did.
也许是命运,或者是预兆
Maybe it was fate...or a sign.
什么预兆
A sign of what?
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表