剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
出席人数不少
This is quite a turnout.
我要先谢谢凯拉、奥斯汀和布里
First, I want to give it up for Kayla, Austin, and Bree.
壁画太棒了
The mural is amazing.
格里老师已经过世了六个月
It's been 6 months since Mr Greer's passing,
我们花了点时间消化我们的感受
and we've had some time to process our feelings.
我想既然壁画完成了
I thought, with the mural done,
这会是我们分享想法
this would be a good opportunity for us
或回忆的好机会
to share thoughts or memories.
有人想说点什么吗
Anyone have something they'd like to contribute?
好,奥莉维亚
Okay, Olivia.
格里老师的课要读的《罪与罚》
We had to read 'Crime and Punishment' for Mr Greer's class.
那本书情绪化得要老命
That s**t was emo as hell.
抱歉,科普兰老师
Sorry, Ms Copeland.
总之,他说看完100页还觉得无聊
Anyway, he said if we were bored after 100 pages,
我们就可以研究肯迪拿玛
we could study Kendrick Lamar.
我心想「好吧,很怪」
I was like, 'Okay, weird,'
「但无所谓,挺酷的」
'but whatever, that's cool.'
读完100页后,我还是喜欢那本书
After 100 pages, I still liked the book.
我们没机会研究肯迪拿玛
We never got to study Kendrick Lamar.
但我要为格里老师演奏一首歌♥
But I'm gonna play a song for Mr Greer.
今天工作如何
So how was work today?
有改变任何人的人生吗
Change anyone's life?
他们有换衣服,我就该感到庆幸了
I'm lucky if they change their shirts.
你今天有让任何人换衣服吗
Well, did you change anyone's shirt today?
拜托,今天是周五
Come on, it's Friday.
我们就享受这便宜的酒和美味的…
Let's just enjoy this cheap-a** wine and this delicious...
连锁超♥市♥的素西班牙香肠
Trader Joe's Vegan Soy Chorizo.
素西班牙香肠
Vegan Soy Chorizo.
拜托,跟我分享一件好事
Come on. One...one good thing.
我今天跟一个学生吃午餐
I had lunch with a kid today.
他是个怪胎,我这是夸奖
Total weirdo...in a good way.
长大会变成很酷的大人的那种
The kind who'll grow up to a be a pretty cool adult.
五年后
In 5 years.
10年,他要先学会划清界线
10. Once he learns personal boundaries.
我觉得你很擅长跟小孩相处
I think you're really good with kids.
你真的想要一个小小蕾吗
You'd really want a little Leigh?
我比较想要一个小麦特
I'd prefer a mini Matt.
我的想法…
Well, things...
仍没有改变
haven't changed for me.
我不知道怎么当爸爸
I don't know how to be a dad.
没人知道
No one does.
总之,我们有的是时间
Anyway, we have time. I'm just...
我只是在想有没有这个可能
wondering if it will ever be a possibility.
说实话,我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
没关系
That's okay.
抱歉,我得…
Sorry, I have to...
那个怪胎学生叫什么名字
So what's your weirdo's name?
巴纳比
Barnaby.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这年头小孩的名字真特别
Kids' names these days.
赫胥黎、黛莉拉、妲露拉
Huxley, Delilah, Talulah...
还有詹戈 不会吧
-Django. -No.
格列佛、那玛斯黛 别说了
-Gulliver. Namaste. -Stop it.
那玛斯黛是我第三节荣誉班的学生
Namaste is in my third-period honors class.
她的父母都是律师
Both of her parents are lawyers.
天啊,如果我们有孩子
Oh, my...if we had a kid,
就得想一个可笑的名字
we would have to come up with some ridiculous name.
譬如皮果
Like...Pickle.
皮果?
Pickle?
她会成为太空人和最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
She would be an astronaut and a Supreme Court justice.
天啊,我们不存在的孩子是个天才
Oh, God, our nonexistent kid is a genius.
那是当然了
Obviously.
皮果格里?
Pickle Greer?
天啊,可怜的孩子
God. Poor kid.
如果你不想来,为什么还要来
So, if you didn't want to be here, why come at all?
我妈妈♥逼♥我的
My mom made me.
妈妈都一个样
So that never ends.
大多数时候,我想做什么就做什么
Most days I do what I want.
骑摩托车、滑浪
Ride my motorcycle, I surf.
所以我才辞掉工作
I mean, that's why I quit my job,
这样我就能拥有六个月的自♥由♥人生
so I could have 6 months where my life was mine.
在这种景气下,你辞职了?
You quit your job? In this economy?
听起来你有中年危机,我爸也是
Sounds like you're having a midlife crisis. My dad is, too.
我没有…
I'm not...
算了
Whatever.
你们只是小孩
You guys are babies,
我不在乎你们怎么想
so I really don't care what you think.
勇于在乎
Dare to care.
你说什么
What did you say?
你要勇于在乎,老兄
You have to dare to care, man.
你哥说的 别对我引用麦特的话
-Your brother said it. -Hey, don't quote Matt at me.
虽然格里老师经常发脾气
Mr Greer was grouchy a lot,
但至少他在乎我们 在乎?
-but at least he cared about us. -Cared about...
麦特根本不喜欢你们
Matt didn't even like you.
他被你们逼疯了
You guys drove him crazy.
他总是说他有多讨厌这里
All he ever did was talk about how much he hated this place.
谢谢你
Nice.
各位,格里老师的太太今天也在场
Guys, Mr Greer's wife is here with us today.
你想说几句话吗
Would you like to say a few words?
好
Okay.
当你丈夫去世时…
When your husband dies...
抱歉,你们都没有丈夫
sorry, none of you have husbands.
好,当你…失去某人时
Okay, when you... when you lose someone, it's...
那个人会让你的人生中
there's a hole in your life
出现一个空洞
where the person was.
我以为我知道今天会是什么情况
I thought I knew what today was going to be, that I...
我会来这里跟你们说我丈夫有多棒
that I would come here and explain to you all
how amazing my husband was.
但你们已经知道了
But you already knew that.
不只是我的人生出现了空洞
The hole wasn't just in my life.
这里也是如此
It was here, too.
我只希望麦特知道你们有多看重他
I just hope that Matt knew how much he meant to all of you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
可恶
Come on!
你知道「埃斯纳」是什么意思吗
Do you know what 'Eisner' means?
是一个关于漫画的奖项
It's an award for comics.
怎么了
Why?
我之前都没注意到
I never noticed that before.
他一直想去黄金海岸冲浪
He always wanted to surf the Gold Coast.
这些都是麦特想要的东西吗
So these were all things Matt wanted?
(皮果)
上面写的是「皮果」吗
Does that say, 'Pickle'?
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
我该走了
I should get going.
德鲁,你不会相信的 (不…)
-Drew. You're not gonna believe... -(No, no, no.)
(我不想听,小蕾)
(I don't want to hear it, Leigh.)
(你没有借口了) 德鲁,我…
-(You're out of excuses.) -No, Drew, I...
(不管你写了什么,现在就传过来)
(Whatever you have, just send it now.)
好吧
Fine.
好
Okay.
眼线,开始吧
Eyeliner, let's do this.
来谈谈我们为什么花这么多时间
Let's talk about why we spend all this time
在眼皮上涂烂东西
putting crap on our eyelids.
从美索不达米亚时期人们就这么做
People have been doing it since Mesopotamia,
我的问题是为什么
and my question is why?
为什么我们要表面上装没事
Why are we trying to be okay and normal
装正常
on the outside
但内心其实正发生情绪核灾难
when there is a nuclear holocaust happening on the inside?
我猜是因为如果我们够努力
I mean, I guess it's because if we try hard enough...
我们就能相信自己的谎言
we can believe our own lies.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表