剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
如果你不学滑浪
We can't surf the Gold Coast
我们就别想去黄金海岸滑浪了
if you never learn to surf.
明天我要教你,我们去滑浪
Tomorrow I'm teaching you. We're doing this.
不,找代课老师
No, no. A day with a sub
等于是浪费我学生们的一天
is a wasted day for my kids.
你总是说你的学生们有多懒
You're always talking about what lazy a**holes your kids are.
每天不都是在浪费时间吗
Isn't every day a wasted day?
我们的美妆版正在扩大
Our beauty vertical is expanding.
所以如果你想写
If you want to write, like,
打倒父权的化妆品使用心得
a makeup review that takes down the patriarchy,
就请便吧
be my guest.
好
Yeah.
妈妈,关于圣诞节…我不去了
Mom, look, about Christmas, I'm not going.
我不去,就这样
I'm not going and that's it.
我把你当朋友,艾美
I consider you a friend, Amy.
你老婆把跟你上♥床♥的人当成朋友
Your wife considers the person with whom you are sleeping a friend,
那让你成了懦夫
and that makes you a chicken s**t.
我得处理一些事,所以我要离开
I've gotta fix some things, so I'm going.
你要去哪里
To where?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
(美丽的野兽,新年新气象)
妈都是怎么布置的
How does Mom do this display?
下次她从南极洲问候我们时再问她
I'll ask her next time she checks in from Antarctica.
是阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
她人还在国内
She's still in the States.
只是与美国本土不相连
Not the continental ones.
我们的垫子不够用
We just ran out of mats.
有多少人报名这堂课
How many people signed up for this class?
30人
Thirty.
最多只能25人
It's 25 max.
也许应用程序故障,打给开♥发♥商…
Maybe the app glitched. We could just call the developers...
没时间打…
There's not time to call the...
给最后报名的五人课程抵用券
Okay, the last 5 people that signed up get class vouchers.
好,在哪里…
Okay, where...
最上面抽屉里的资料夹
Top drawer in the folder.
新的一年,茱尔丝还是没长进
New year, same Jules.
她觉得我是白♥痴♥
She thinks I'm an idiot.
你很好,是蕾西太差劲了
You're fine. Lacey just sucks.
下次她再攻击我们
Next time she comes at one of us,
你压住她,我用毛巾勒毙她
you hold her down, I'll strangle her with a sweat towel.
你不是要去麦特的学校参加活动吗
Hey, don't you have your thing at Matt's school?
我不能把你一个人丢在这里
Well, I can't leave you alone here.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
只是现在时机不对
It's just really bad timing.
今天是我美妆心得的交期
Today's my deadline for this makeup review
我得先把稿子赶出来
that I have to bang out
才能继续我的人生
before I put my life on hold
去当这些高中生眼里的寡妇
to be the widow for these high schoolers.
他们办活动纪念他是件好事
It's nice that they're doing something to remember him.
对,但他们不认识麦特
Yeah, but they didn't know Matt.
他们一天只见到他一小时
They just saw him an hour a day.
做你该做的事
Well, do what you have to do.
这里的事我会处理
I will handle things here.
这边是抵用券,真的很抱歉
Hey, I have vouchers. I'm so sorry about that.
谢谢你来上课
Thanks for coming.
Wow.
你好
Hi.
妈妈,你怎么来了
Hey, Mom. What's going on?
你还好吗?丹尼
What's going on with you, Daniel?
今天吗
Today?
我去滑浪、吃了午餐…
Surfing, lunch...
我要骑摩托车去太平洋海岸公路
I'm taking my bike up PCH.
别跟我说什么安全问题
No safety lectures, though.
我会戴安全帽
I got a helmet.
如果我要说教
If I was gonna give you a lecture,
我会先告诉你别让妈妈一个人过节
I'd start with letting your mother spend the holidays alone.
但你还有雪莉阿姨和积斯甸舅舅
But you had Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Justin
还有我们一大堆亲戚
and all of our cousins...
可是圣诞节呢
And on Christmas?
我没有儿子陪我
I had no sons.
麦特的学校要办活动纪念他,我…
Folks at Matthew's school put together an event for him,
to honor him, and I'd...
我很想去,但雪莉住院了
I'd go, but Cheryl's in the hospital,
她要换髋关节
she's having a hip replacement,
如果你有来过圣诞节就会知道
which you'd know if you'd come for Christmas.
她会没事的,但我必须陪着她
And she'll be fine, but I just need to be there.
我是她妹妹
I'm her sister.
而麦特是你哥
And Matthew was your brother.
而你…
And you...
你必须出席
you need to be there.
妈,我总算找到一个地方
Mom, I'm finally getting to a place
不会再每天想到麦特了
where I don't think about Matt every day.
很高兴你能有这种选择
Oh, must be nice to have that choice.
你可以明天再继续
You can get back to that tomorrow.
今天你非去不可
Today you are going to this.
你能拿我怎么样?罚我禁足吗
What are you gonna do, ground me?
你知道吗?这主意不错
You know what? That's not a bad idea.
我要拿走你的摩托车钥匙
Taking your bike keys.
活动结束后再来跟我拿
You can pick these up after the event.
妈妈,拜托,还给我…
Mom, come on, give me my...
你得打扫你的小单位,真脏乱
You need to clean up your little apartment, pretty messy.
(纪念格里老师)
很高兴至少看到你假装在工作
Good to see you're at least pretending to work.
你特地开了15分钟的车
You drove 15 minutes out of your way
就为了来咖啡店让我内疚?
to guilt-trip me at my coffee shop?
我也喜欢这里的饮料
I also like the drinks here.
你又错过了交稿时间
You missed your deadline again.
玛莉每小时都在我办公桌旁
Marie has been circling my desk every hour
对我大吼大叫
to yell at me,
所以现在换我来吼你了
and so now I have to yell at you.
我很抱歉,好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我还在找切入点
I'm still searching for the way in.
我想从历史角度切入
I'm thinking about a historical angle.
这是美妆心得,别想太多
It's makeup. Stop overthinking it.
所以你不想要我交出好作品?
So you don't want it to be good?
你知道什么比好作品更好吗
You know what's better than good?
完稿
Done.
德鲁的独角兽焦糖摩卡
Unicorn caramel mocha for Drew.
我需要你交出稿子,小蕾
I need the piece, Leigh.
把那杯怪饮料带回你的办公室
Go take your nasty drink back to your office.
你会在一小时内
You will have it in an hour,
最多90分钟内会收到稿子
90 minutes, tops.
你好
Hey.
芭比会来吗
Is Bobby coming?
我们不用说话,传表情符号♥就好
We don't have to talk. We can just stick to emojis.
好的
Okay.
小蕾?你好,我是莲娜 你好
-Leigh? Hi, I'm Nina. -Oh, hi.
麦特常跟我提起你
Matt told me so much about you.
你一定是麦特的弟弟
You must be Matt's brother.
对,我妈没办法过来
Yeah, my mom couldn't make it.
所以这是你举办的?
So you put this together?
为了麦特,我必须这么做
I had to, for Matt.
他对我们都很重要
He meant so much to all of us.
好
Okay.
我不认为他觉得自己对这里很重要
I don't think he felt like he meant much to this place.
他总说这间学校让他变得多疯狂
He's always talking about how crazy the school made him.
丹尼
Danny.
那就是老师的工作
That's what teachers do.
你应该到教员室听大家抱怨
You should hear us in the faculty lounge.
这份工作真的不容易
This job can be a real grind.
但即使再辛苦,麦特仍全力以赴
But even on his worst days, Matt gave it his all.
我们都深受他启发
We were all so inspired by him.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表