剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
我不懂
Well, I don't get it.
你认为麦特是自杀
You think Matt killed himself,
我觉得我们永远不会知道真♥相♥
I think we're never gonna know what happened,
那我为什么要跟你去健走
so why would I ever do this walk with you?
我也希望有那类的健走活动
Look, if I ever hear about anyone doing,
例如「我丈夫可能跳下悬崖了」
a 'My husband may have jumped off a cliff '
「或者他是失足跌落」
'or he may have slipped and fell,'
「我们永远不会知道真♥相♥」
'I guess we'll never know.'
「走一走就知道了」
'Walk, then I'll let you know.'
但在我看到那样的传♥单♥前
But until I see a flier about that,
只有这里的人能了解我们的处境
here we are surrounded by people who know what we're going through.
好吧,听我说
Okay, listen.
不如我们只走一哩? 不要
-What if we just do a mile? -No.
就一哩 我说不要
-One mile. -I said no.
你总是把麦特会想怎么做挂嘴上
You love talking about what Matt would want.
你觉得他会希望你回家
You think he would want you to go back home
把自己锁在房♥间里吗
and lock yourself in your room?
小蕾,你知道他不会希望你这么做
Leigh, you know he wouldn't want that.
你利用麦特来对付我?
You're using Matt against me?
现在你知道你平常多么讨人厌了
Now you know how obnoxious you are when you do it.
一哩
One mile.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
电子报完成
Newsletter is done.
还不错,下次尽量不要有太多错字
Looks good. Just next time, try not to do it with so many typos.
谁会想故意打错字
Who tries to do typos?
我的意思是要你再努力一点
All I'm saying is try harder.
我已经很努力了
All I do is try hard.
我每分每秒都在舞蹈教室尽心尽力
Every second of every day, I am at the studio trying my hardest.
茱尔丝,拜托一下
Jules, come on.
你老是跑出去跟朋友喝咖啡
You're always, like, running off to have coffee
with your friends or whatever.
什么朋友
What friends?
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
我唯一且非家人的朋友不理我了
My only friend who wasn't family dumped me
因为我妈跟她老公上♥床♥…
because my mom slept with her husband and...
我不应该…
okay, I shouldn't have...
请别把我刚说的话告诉这里的职员
please don't tell anyone who still works here what I just said.
我不会的
I won't.
就算我有朋友,我也没时间陪他们
You know, even if I did have friends, I wouldn't have time for them.
我现在整天都在工作
All I do now is work.
昨天早上和前天晚上你离开了…
You were gone for almost 2 hours yesterday morning...
将近两小时
and the evening before.
所以…我才会这么猜测
I just...I assumed.
我必须去匿名戒酒会
I had to go to AA.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
我没想到你的处境是那样
I didn't realize things were like that for you.
老实说,我以为你住在家里
Honestly, I thought you just lived at home
替你妈妈工作
and worked for your mom,
随心所欲,基本上没有任何烦恼
did whatever you want and basically had no problems.
你错了,我有烦恼
Yeah, I have problems.
谢谢你留下来帮忙…
You know, look, thanks for staying to help...
我饿了
Hey, I'm hungry.
你要点些吃的吗
You want to order some food?
你的手♥机♥要炸了 那是你的手♥机♥
-You're blowing up. -No, you're blowing up.
你关机多久了
How long was this off?
一周
A week.
你收到很多德鲁的信息…
You got a lot of texts from Drew...
以及留言
and voice mails.
怎么了
What happened?
我本来应该写一篇…
I was supposed to write this...
美妆心得,在截稿日当天
makeup review, and the day it was due,
我崩溃了
I had a breakdown,
然后我写得乱七八糟
and it all went into the stupid piece.
我相信美妆编辑重写了整篇文章
I'm sure the beauty editor... she rewrote the whole thing
可能还臭骂了德鲁一顿
and probably yelled at Drew,
现在他要打来骂我了
and now he's calling to yell at me.
所以,没错,或许我就此…
So, yeah, there goes whatever
跟网络作家这个职业无缘了
Internet writing career I maybe almost had.
不可能那么糟
There's no way it was that bad.
这是我寄出的最后一封邮件,你看
Oh, well, this is the last email I sent. Here.
天啊,这是你寄的? 对
-Holy s**t. You sent this? -Yeah, well...
没那么糟吧
it's not that bad.
等等
Wait.
才怪,真的很糟 不,写得真好
-Oh, God, I lied. It is that bad. -No, it's amazing. It's amazing.
「谁来替我发明时光机」 好蠢
-'Someone invent me a time machine' -It's so stupid.
「我要回到美索不达米亚时期」
'So I can take it back to Mesopotamia'
「杀死发明眼线笔的人」
'and murder the person who invented eyeliner.'
说得好
Yeah.
来吧,分享你真实的想法
Here. Tell us how you really feel.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你好,我叫小蕾
Hey. I'm Leigh.
不知道你有没有多的笔可以借我
I was just wondering if you had a spare one of those pens.
我们有很多笔
Oh, we have so many pens.
妈,我想大家都准备好要继续走了
Mom, I think everyone's ready to keep walking.
你要拄着拐杖走16哩?
You're doing 16 miles on crutches?
对啊
Yeah.
我妹妹现在也拄着拐杖
My sister's on crutches right now,
她连在家里走动都有困难
and she is having a hard time just getting around the house.
没错,这对我来说也很煎熬
Yeah, no. This is hard for me.
我脚踝骨折时
When I broke my ankle,
我想我今年都没办法健走了
I thought I wasn't going to be able to do the walk this year,
我知道走路会很痛
but then it was like I knew the walk would hurt,
但不来这里会更痛苦
but it would have hurt more not to be here. So...
准备好了吗 好了
-Ready? -Yeah.
笔你留着吧,我们的笔太多了
Keep the pen. We've got too many.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我的背上写点东西
Write something on my back.
「踢我」 丹尼
-'Kick me.' -Danny.
写跟麦特有关的东西
Write a Matt thing.
上周我才来这里
I was at this place last week.
对呢,要不是你得当我的保姆
Yeah, you'd probably be out right now
你可能早就出去玩了
if you didn't have to babysit me.
没人是保姆,我今晚就想跟你出来
Nobody's babysitting. I wanted to hang out with you tonight.
拜托,连我都不想跟自己出来了
God, even I don't want to hang out with me right now.
我不想让你看到我这个样子
You know I hate that you have to see me like this.
什么样子
Like what?
少来了,丹尼 你遇到了重挫
-Come on, Danny. -Hey, you got knocked down.
人生遇到重挫难免会这样
That's just what happens when you get hit hard.
但你振作了起来,继续往前走
But you got back up. You're walking.
你为什么要去挪威
Why do you have to go to Norway?
不,她没有一定要去挪威
Oh, no, she doesn't have to go to Norway.
是麦特必须去挪威,对吧
Matt has to go to Norway, right?
为什么麦特必须去挪威
Why, why does Matt have to go to Norway?
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
麦特以前也都用那个笑话来对付我
Matt was using that joke on me way before he was using it on you.
什么笑话
What's the joke?
只要我叫麦特做他不想做的事
Whenever I would ask Matt to do something he didn't want,
比如倒垃圾,或者和我妈出去
like take out the trash or hang out with my mom,
他总是会说…
he would...
「我没办法,我必须去挪威」
his excuse would always be, 'I can't. I have to go to Norway.'
好吧
Okay.
真好笑,天啊
Oh, that's such a good one. God.
(我必须去挪威,麦特)
好的
Okay...
好,我知道不该物化别人
Okay, I know you're not supposed to objectify people,
但我们的外卖♥♥员很火♥辣♥
but our delivery girl was so hot.
你可以物化这么辣的人
Oh, you are allowed to objectify people when they are that hot.
Wow.
天啊,我们舞蹈教室有好多辣妹
God, we have so many smoke shows at this studio.
我现在可以这么说,因为我离职了
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表