剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, I did, too, but...
这会很棒的
this'll be good.
配上音乐会更顺的
It'll make more sense when I put it to music.
5、6、7、8
In 5, 6, 7, 8.
踏步、轻弹
Step, flick.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我知道,我也做不到
I know, me neither.
好吧…
Okay...
做得好,各位
good job, you guys.
现在开始学分解动作
Let's just break it down.
我会跳很慢,我保证,好吗
I'll go really slow, I promise, okay?
你的留言很无情
That voicemail you left me was messed up.
那是事实
Well, it was the truth.
是你的事实,与我无关,小蕾
Your truth, not mine, Leigh.
我不想听你说
I don't wanna hear you talk about
麦特会想要或不想要什么
what Matt would have or wouldn't have wanted
我们都知道他不会想要这一切
when we both know he wouldn't want any of this.
我想麦特会希望我们照顾彼此
Well, I think Matt would've wanted us to look out for each other.
让我们成为亲家的人已经去世了
The person who made us in-laws is dead.
我们已经不是家人了
We're not family anymore
而我们从来就不是朋友
and we've never been friends.
我仍觉得我们彼此间还是有牵连的
Well, I still think that we're something to each other.
如果我不想要跟你有牵连呢
What if I don't wanna be something to each other?
如果我试着继续过我的生活
What if I'm trying to move on with my life,
但我一直不知道你过得如何
but I keep not knowing what's going on with you
我只需要知道你没事
and I just need to know you're okay,
我才能继续过我的生活
so that I can get on with everything?
这样如何
What about that?
我不想老是传短讯给你
I don't wanna always be texting you.
偶尔传短讯给我不困难吧
How about you just sometimes text me?
我不想思考该说什么
I don't want to have to think about what to say.
你不用思考要说什么
You don't have to think about what to say.
就传…
Just, like...
不然就传个表情符号♥给我吧
why don't you send me an emoji?
我也会回传一个给你
I'll send you one back.
这样我们就能知道,你我都过得好
That way you know I'm okay and I'll know you're okay.
我会考虑
I'll think about it.
有什么好考虑的,只是个表情符号♥
What is there to think about? It's an emoji.
老兄,我的要求并不多
Dude, I am asking you for so little.
你想跟我谈
Hey, you wanted to have a conversation.
我们谈过了
Now we've had it.
现在没什么好说的了,小蕾
We're done here, Leigh.
晚安
Good night.
你还没去冥想静修?
You haven't left for your retreat yet?
我临时取消了,要喝茶吗
I canceled last minute. You want some tea?
好
Sure.
我有个奇怪的问题
I have a weird question.
我最爱这种问题
Oh, that's my favorite kind.
你能帮我剪头发吗
Will you cut my hair?
我?
Me?
我小时候你帮我剪过头发
You did it for me when I was little.
但你不喜欢,你只想找真的理发师
And you hated it. You always wanted to go to a real person.
你为人真诚,我想要你帮我剪头发
You're a real person and I would like you to cut my hair.
为什么
Why?
因为…麦特去世已经六个月了
It's...been 6 months since Matt died
他们说头发每个月都会长半吋
and they say you grow half an inch every month.
所以等于有三吋的悲伤头发
So that's, like, 3 inches of grief hair
我不要它们留在我头上
and I don't want it on my head any more.
我不想让陌生人帮我剪掉
And I don't want a stranger to cut it.
课上得如何
How was class?
不太好
Not great.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好,但我饿了
No, but I'm hungry.
你要做曲奇吗
Are you making cookies?
那是给你的
That's for you.
你买♥♥了曲奇面团给我
You bought me cookie dough.
我想如果爆发沙门氏菌感染
Well, I think if there was a salmonella outbreak,
我们就会知道了
we'd know about it.
或者你买♥♥了曲奇面团给我
Or you bought me cookie dough
是因为你知道我会搞砸我的课
because you knew I was going to tank my class.
不…我只是去了超♥市♥
No...I was just at the supermarket and...
我想说可以拿它当庆祝曲奇面团
I...well, I thought it could be celebration cookie dough
或是安慰曲奇面团
or consolation cookie dough.
我从没为了庆祝吃曲奇面团
I've never eaten cookie dough to celebrate.
只会为了讨厌自己而吃
I've only ever eaten it to hate myself.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈妈只是想为你做点事
Mom was just trying to do something nice for you.
但没用
Didn't work.
茱尔丝
Hey, Jules.
今晚的事不如你所愿,我很遗憾
Tonight didn't go your way and I'm sorry,
但那不是妈或我的错
but that is not Mom's fault or mine.
没错
No.
事实上,我想是我的错
Actually, I think it's mine.
我相信了你,我应该相信自己的
I trusted you and I should've maybe trusted myself.
我总是透过你的眼睛看我自己
But I can't stop seeing myself through your eyes,
这个蠢孩子总是会把事情搞砸
this idiot child who is always going to screw everything up.
我在这里待得越久
And the longer I stay here,
就越没办法改变对自己的看法
the less I'll be able to see myself any other way.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
李察和萨布丽娜家
Richard and Sabrina's.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
我不确定会不会回来
I'm not sure I'm coming back.
李察传短讯说
So Richard texted
萨布丽娜和茱尔丝聊了一整晚
and said that Sabrina and Jules had been up all night talking
她好像问不能先住在那里
and apparently, she's asked if she can stay there
直到她找到自己的住处
until she gets a place of her own.
你觉得她是认真的吗
I mean, do you think this is real?
我不知道…
I don't know. I...
我觉得她还在摸索
I feel like she's just figuring things out
我们必须让她这么做
and we need to let her.
你确定要剪吗
So, sure about this?
确定,我准备好了
Oh, yeah. I am ready.
好
Okay.
(我不知道那是意外还是选择)
(I don't know if it was an accident or a choice,)
(但不管是什么也极为愚蠢)
(but whatever the hell it was, it was stupid.)
(愚蠢是因为你已拥有一切)
(It was just stupid because you had everything.)
(你有小蕾)
(You had Leigh.)
(老实说,我从来不懂你爱她什么)
(I never really got what you saw in her, to be honest, man...)
(但我猜我懂了)
(But I get it, I guess.)
(我懂…你为何爱上她,因为…)
(I get how... you fell in love with her because...)
(因为我…)
(because I...)
我知道圣诞节可能会让你很难过
I know Christmas might be hard,
但这个节日让全家人
but it's a time for the whole family
团聚在一起,我们是萧家小队
to come together and you know, Team Shaw.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要跳进泳池
I'm gonna jump in the pool.
跳吧
Do it.
我昨晚梦到他了 麦特?
-He was in my dream last night. -Matt?
我很开心又能跟他一起说说笑笑
It was really nice to laugh with him again.
感觉很真实
It felt really real.
你有梦过麦特吗
Do you dream about Matt?
因为我都没有梦到他了
'Cause I don't anymore.
有什么办法能让你梦到某个人吗
Is there a way that you can make your mind dream about someone?
你希望麦特到你的梦里
you're hoping that Matt's gonna come and visit you on your plane.
但如果你想见他
But if you want to see him,
你就得去他的梦里
you're gonna have to find him on his plane.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表