剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
你好
Hi.
Hey.
我都开始担心了
I was beginning to get worried.
为什么?我说过我会来的
Why? I said I'd be here.
那是好一阵子前了
Well, a while ago.
你饿吗?我做了藜麦沙律
You hungry? I made some quinoa salad.
我不饿
I'm good.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
帮朋友的忙
Helping out a friend.
我们在等你做姜饼屋
We waited for you to do the gingerbread house.
我又不是让你凌晨3点在巴士站等
I wasn't making you wait at a bus stop at 3:00 am.
你这样还是很没礼貌
It's still rude.
你说你会参与圣诞节的
You said you were gonna be a part of Christmas.
是啊,我不就来了?
Yeah, I'm here.
对,但如果你说要参与,就要做到
Yeah, but if you're gonna do it, do it.
不要用这种消极抵抗的态度
Don't be all passive-aggressive about it.
我没有 女儿们
-I'm not. -Girls.
大家都到了,来挂灯饰吧
We're all together. Let's just do the lights.
说句对不起有那么难吗
Is it so hard to just say, 'I'm sorry'?
我不敢相信我本来很开心看到麦特
I just can't believe that I had this amazing experience with Matt
现在却得面对这种事
and now I have to deal with this.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我帮了小蕾一个忙,那不重要
I helped Leigh with something. It's not important.
现在我搬出家里了
Oh, so now that I'm out of the house,
你们就开始做一些秘密活动?
you 2 have all these secret things that you do together?
没有 算了
-No! -You know what?
也许我该回李察和萨布丽娜家
Maybe I should just go back to Richard and Sabrina's.
不 也许你是该回去
-No. -Maybe you should.
小蕾,茱尔丝,拜托别走
Leigh! Jules, Jules. Please don't go.
你以为我想吗
You think I want to?
我宁愿待在家里
I would rather be at home.
我想成为这个家的一分子,但…
I want to be part of this family, but...
你是啊
You are.
不,我不是
No, I'm not.
你们还是跟以前一样
You 2 are doing exactly what you always do
而且好像也没人在乎
and no one seems to care,
这也是我第一个没有麦特的圣诞节
but it's also my first Christmas without Matt
也是我戒酒后第一个的圣诞节
and my first Christmas sober,
不喝酒真的很难跟你们相处
and you 2 are really hard to be around without alcohol.
我们完全忘了
We totally forgot,
这是你第一个没有麦特的圣诞节
it is your first Christmas without Matt.
这对你来说一定很难受
How hard that must be for you?
你真的很讨厌
You are such a bitch.
不管你做什么,大家都纵容你
And everyone lets you get away with murder
因为你老公刚过世
because your husband just died.
好
Okay.
小蕾,你能告诉我
Can you tell me, Leigh, is there a point
你何时会停止打麦特牌
when you stop pulling the Matt card?
一年?五年?
Is it one year, 5?
你能给我大概的时间吗
Can you just ballpark it for me?
茱尔丝,你有一整叠的挡箭牌
Jules, you have a whole wallet full of cards,
你总是会拿出来用
and you're always pulling them.
你表现得好像你是唯一
You act like you are the only person
曾经酗酒或被领养的人
who was ever an alcoholic or adopted
而且没有人了解你内心的痛苦
and no one understands your secret pain.
小蕾 但跟你说个最新消息
-Leigh. -But newsflash,
有很多人跟你有一样的痛苦
there are a lot of people in the exact same pain you're in,
他们已找到不再活在噩梦里的办法
and they have figured out how not to be living nightmares.
至少我不是满口谎言的反♥社♥会♥者
At least I'm not a total sociopath who's lying through her teeth.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你开口闭口都是你死去的老公
You can't shut up about your dead husband,
同时却偷偷跟别的男人上♥床♥
meanwhile, you're having sex with some guy on the sly.
什么 没错
-What? -Yeah,
我在倒垃圾时发现安全套包装袋
I found the condom wrapper when I was taking out the trash.
你为什么要翻我的垃圾
Why were you going through my trash?
那不是你的垃圾
It wasn't your trash.
哪个白♥痴♥会把安全套包装袋
What idiot throws away a condom wrapper
丢在共用浴室里
in a shared bathroom?
什么?你跟别人上♥床♥?
What, you're sleeping with someone?
我不敢相信你羞辱我是荡♥妇♥
I cannot believe you're slut-shaming me.
对方是谁?
Who?
那是我的事 藏好你恶心的秘密
-It's none of anyone's business. -Keep your gross secrets, okay.
我根本不在乎了 女儿们
-I don't even care anymore. -Girls.
我受够了
I am done with this.
我以为我们三个相依为命,我错了
I thought it was the 3 of us, but you know what?
萧家小队根本是狗屁
Team Shaw is bulls**t,
真不敢相信我花了这么久时间
and I can't believe it took me so long
才明白你永远不会改变
to figure out that you'll never change.
我不想成为这个家的一分子
I don't wanna be part of this family.
你们是糟糕的家人
You're a terrible family.
别说了,我们本来该要依靠彼此的
Stop it! We are supposed to be all that we have!
(祝你圣诞快乐)
(We wish you a merry Christmas.)
(我们祝你圣诞快乐和新年快乐)
(We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.)
(我们为你和你的家人带来佳音)
(Good tidings we bring to you and your kin, we wish...)
我还记得那种感觉
I remember that feeling,
第一次奔向某人…
the first time you run towards somebody.
那意义重大
That's a lot.
那你的对象是谁
What was yours?
天啊
Oh, oh, God.
我从来没看过那些
I have never seen those.
为何我们从不在节日邀人来吃晚餐
How come we never have people over for holiday dinners?
因为我妈是个疯子
Because my mother was crazy,
而我的家庭就是她疯狂的产物
and my family is a product of her madness.
(这是个欢乐的季节)
(Tis the season to be jolly)
你有睡觉吗
Did you go to bed?
还没,但我晚点可以打盹
No, not yet. But, you know, I can nap later.
闻起来好香
Smells divine.
李察一定会很开心
Richard's gonna flip.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
我… 我知道,我的心跳好快
-I... -I know. My heart's going nuts.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表