剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
What is that?
你洗得怎么样?
How was your shower?
我总算没有池塘的味道了
I no longer smell of pond.
你到底有几件浴袍?
Exactly how many terry cloth robes do you have?
三或四件吧
Three or four.
三或四件
Oh, three or four.
我发誓再也不会跟你一起待在这房♥间
I swore I would never be in this room with you again.
是你说带你到最近的地方洗澡
You said to take you to the nearest shower.
这就是那面红墙
That is one red wall.
对 它是红的
Yep. It's red.
我要问你一个问题
Hey, I gotta ask you a question.
都是我的错吗?
Was it all my fault?
不
No.
不全是你的错
It wasn't all your fault.
我们真的把事情搞砸了
Man, we really screwed that up.
我们在想什么?
What were we thinking?
我不知道
I have no idea.
妈的
Fuck.
我指望你给我答案
I was counting on you for answers.
你过得好吗?
How you doin', kid?
很好 你呢?
Pretty good. How you doing?
很好
Good.
除了我觉得仿佛经历一场战争之外
Aside from the fact I feel like I've been through a war.
没错 我们确实是战友
Really, we're like war buddies.
穿着卡文克莱浴袍的战友
War buddies in Calvin Klein robes.
我真不愿承认 但...
I hate to admit this, but...
我蛮喜欢一个人住的
I kinda like living alone again.
为何我不觉得意外?
Why doesn't that surprise me?
我该走了
I should go.
你不想待一会儿吗?
Don't you want to stay awhile?
不行
I can't.
为什么?
Why?
因为 亲爱的朋友
Because sweet friend...
你和我就像那面红墙
you and I are like that red wall.
理论上很适合
It's a good idea in theory,
但不知怎的 就是不太对劲
but somehow, it doesn't quite work.
就这样 我意识到大人物和我不再是“我们”了
And just like that I realized Big and I weren't "us" anymore.
我们已经变成了其他关系
We had become something else.
至于是什么关系 我并不知道
What it was... I had no idea.
你有一个新留言
You have one new message.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我只是好奇午餐的经过
I'm just wondering how it all went.
回到家打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you get home.
我不知道鸡群到哪里去了
I had no idea where the chickens had gone,
但我希望不是布朗克斯区
but I hoped it wasn't the Bronx.
而且我希望它们快乐
And I hoped they were happy.
谁要烟熏香肠?
Who wants a wiener?
姑娘 我正试着摆脱一根呢
Girl, I'm trying to get rid of one.
次周的星期六 莎曼珊决定
The next Saturday, Samantha decided
为“肛♥门♥综艺团”
to throw a kiss and make-up party
办一个和解派对
for the "up my ass" players and their friends.
上个礼拜崔打了三次电♥话♥给我
Trey called me three times last week.
他很想复合 但我拿不定主意
He is just dying to get back together, but I don't know.
这么做明智吗?
I mean, is that wise?
我的天 我又着魔了 是吗?
Oh, my God. I'm obsessing again, aren't I?
有一点
A little bit.
有什么可以喝的?
So what are we all drinking?
这叫“打情骂俏”
Flirtinis.
伏特加 凤梨汁加香槟
Vodka, pineapple, and champagne.
打情骂俏
Flirtinis.
命运调的
Destiny made them.
亲爱的 我要翻云覆雨 不是打情骂俏
Honey, I'm way past a flirtini. I need a fuck-tini!
别乱说话 现场还有淑女呢
Watch your language. There's ladies present.
在哪里?
Where?
戴着花的小妞
Hey! You with the flower!
什么“戴着花的小妞”
What do you mean, "You with the flower"?
你在跟我说话吗?
You talkin' to me?
就是你 来
-Yes, you, girl! -They're talkin' to you.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
我要你转一圈
I want you to give me a swirl and a twirl.
你先转给我看 大姐
I need to see you spin first, sister.
这样可以吗?
Is that good enough?
摆动一下
Give me a little shake. Yes! Give me a shake.
是这样吗
You mean something like that?
别管体重了 吃点东西吧
Oh, my. Look at that waist, honey. Eat something!
别担心
Don't worry...
她们生活得很愉快
they have a very lovely life.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表