剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“来得快 去得快”
我要出门了
Okay, I gotta go.
再见 祝你愉快
Goodbye, have a good day.
亲一个吧
Give me a kiss.
再见
Bye, bye.
要在纽约市结束一段
One of the unfortunate things about ending a relationship
恋情的缺点是
in an expensive city like New York is...
虽然在情感上不再依恋对方
While you can emotionally move away from each other,
身体上还是纠缠不清
you physically can't.
要去上班了?
Hey, going to work?
对 去上班
Yeah, work.
抱歉把你吵醒
Sorry about waking you.
现在几点钟?
What time is it?
六点半
6:30.
天啊 这么早?
Jesus, why so early?
我要做简报
I got a brief due, so...
根本没有简报这回事
There was nothing brief about it,
史蒂夫和米兰达玩这种
Steve and Miranda had been doing the polite,
“礼貌性回避对方”的游戏已经三个礼拜了
"avoid each other break-up dance" for about three weeks.
很抱歉我这么久还找不到房♥子
Hey. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to find a place...
不过我已经有中意的了
I got a lead on one though.
很好
Okay.
你能不能… 算了
Hey, do you... Never mind.
什么事?
What?
我本来要邀你跟我一起去看♥房♥♥子
I was gonna ask if you want to go and look at it with me,
但那有点奇怪 对吧?
but that's... That's weird, right?
我不知道 应该是没问题的
I don't know. I guess we could do that.
真的吗?
Yeah?
当你终于找到地方住了
And when you finally do find that place to move,
你还得要买♥♥一堆家具
you need to fill it with furniture.
所以聪明的纽约人
That's why so many smart New Yorkers frequent
三不五时就举办新设计家具展
the opening day of the new designers showcase.
我好像你的道具管♥理♥员♥
Hey. I'm like your roadie.
我没有什么道具
Oh, I don't have a road...
我只有这个摊位
I just have this booth.
充其量你只是我的摊位小妹
So, at best, you're my booth bitch.
对 你的摊位小妹
Yeah, I'm your booth bitch.
我帮你的木制家具上蜡
I wax your wood.
你挺会上蜡的
You wax it real good.
因为我是你的摊位小妹
That's 'cause I'm your booth bitch.
好好看着摊位
You watch the booth.
我去买♥♥咖啡
I'm gonna go get us some coffee.
遵命 我是你的摊位小妹
Whatever you say...I'm your booth bitch.
这样说好性感
Oh, that's sexy.
我喜欢
And I like it.
不需要评审委员会来决定
I didn't need to wait for a blue ribbon panel to decide.
他在我心中是最棒的设计师
He was the finest new designer in the whole damn place.
我总是幻想与前男友伉俪偶遇
I had often fantasized about running into my ex and his wife,
不过情节是 我开卡车撞上他们
but in those fantasies...I was running into them with a truck.
你怎么会喜欢这种笨重的木头
I don't know how you could like this clunky wood.
好有压♥迫♥感
It's almost oppressive.
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你好 我在这里工作
Hi. I'm working here.
不是真的工作
Well, I mean, I'm not working...
这是我男朋友的摊位
Just, this is my boyfriend's booth.
我是他的摊位小妹
I'm his booth bitch.
那是玩笑话
That's a joke.
内行人才会懂
I guess it's an "in" joke.
我懂
I get it.
我能为你们介绍吗?
So, can I, um, show you something in a hutch?
他的作品很棒 不过不合我们的风格
His pieces are fantastic, it's just not really our style.
当然 我们只喜欢小不拉叽的家具
Oh. Yeah, we only like teeny tiny furniture.
这位就是设计师艾登萧
Hey, this is, um, this is the designer, this is Aidan Shaw.
东西很棒
Hey, great stuff.
谢谢
Aw, thanks, man.
-橡木? -大部分是枫树
-Oak? -Actually, it's mostly maple.
当时真的是尴尬异常
There we were, mostly maple and incredibly uncomfortable.
抱歉 我不知道你的名字
Sorry, I didn't get your names.
抱歉
Oh! I'm sorry.
他们是我的朋友
These are... are my friends.
这是娜塔莎 这是…
This is, uh, Natasha and this is...
糟了
Oh, shit!
我的天 我很抱歉 很烫吗?
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Is that hot?
不冷就是了
-Well, it ain't cold. -God...
-我帮你 -不用 我来…
-Here. -No, I'll, I'll...
应该倒一点冷水
We should put some cold water on this.
很高兴认识你们
It was nice meeting you.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
他们挺友善的
They seem nice.
可不是?
Yeah, don't they?
你怎么认识他们的?
Where do you know them from?
朋友介绍
Oh... You know, from around.
好久以前了
Like 100 years ago...
前辈子的事了
It's a past life.
两个小时后 开幕派对开始
Two hours later, it was time for the opening day party.
很温馨的派对
It was lovely.
有鱼子酱 拍卖♥♥会和地雷
Caviar, silent auctions, and landmines.
伐树巨人在哪里?
Where's Paul Bunyan?
要是你指的是我男朋友
If you're referring to my boyfriend...
他在做生意
he's doing business.
他真是有头有脸
Ooh, he's a big 'un.
他在哪里学会刻木头的?
Where'd he learn to whittle like that?
你喝了多少酒?
How many drinks have you had?
算不上多
Not nearly enough.
所以...你好吗?
So... How are you?
我很好
I'm great.
拓荒者布恩对你好吗?
And Daniel Boone, is he a nice guy?
他叫做艾登
His name is Aidan.
你的幽默感哪里去了?
Where's your sense of humor?
你妻子哪里去了?
Where's your wife?
她在拍卖♥♥会上竞标
Guarding her bid on the silent auction.
她看中一张米色的椅子
She's got her eye on a beige chair.
现在我家里所有东西都是米色的
Everything in my apartment is now beige.
米色烂透了
Beige...is bullshit.
我以为你想要米色
I thought you wanted beige.
对 结果...很不搭
Yeah, well...it doesn't quite...fit.
有没有烟?
Have you got a smoke?
我戒了
I quit.
我们以前总是一起抽一根烟
We always used to share a cigarette together.
我们一起做过很多对我无益的事
We did a lot of things that were bad for me together.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I have a secret to tell you.
我的婚姻不美满
It's not working.
我要抽身了
I'm getting out.
要是你知道谁有兴趣...
If you know anyone who's interested.
你自己知道就好
You should really keep that to yourself.
没有人有兴趣
No one is interested in that information.
大人物要离婚了
Big's leaving his wife!
不会吧
-Oh, my God! -No!
他在家具展上喝多之后告诉我的
He got drunk and told me at the furniture show.
他去那里做什么?
What was he doing at the furniture show?
喝酒 离开他老婆
Drinking and leaving his wife.
我的天
Oh, my God!
姑且说你赢了
Well, let's just say it, you won.
这是个竞争吗?
Was there a contest?
拜托...跟前任情人之间总是有竞争
Oh, please...There's always a contest with an ex.
叫做“看谁死得凄惨”
It's called, "Who'll die miserable?"
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说“婚姻不美满”
He said, "It's not working out."
然后他就靠过来说
And then he leaned in and said,
“要是你知道谁有兴趣”
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表