剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
You know what? Let me see the menu.
我应该尝试一些新的东西
I should try something new.
的确 慢慢看
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
享受人生
Live a little.
菜色好多
-Wow, there's so much. -Mm. Mm.
宝贝 你真是性感极了
-Baby, you're so fucking hot. -Oh, no.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it!
她们才走一天
They go away for one night
又连续三天回来
and then they're back three nights in a row.
别管她们了 看着我
Forget them, baby. Look at me.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我在这里
I'm here.
警♥察♥到哪儿去了? 我半小时前就打给他们了
Where are those cops? I called them a half an hour ago.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, baby, look at me.
我们一起回本垒吧
Let's bring it on home.
我做不到
Oh, I can't!
-我快要高♥潮♥了 -我还没
-Baby, I'm close! -Yeah, well, I'm not!
想到不能睡个好觉 莎曼珊就火冒三丈
The idea that she'd miss a night's sleep pissed Samantha off.
而错过高♥潮♥更让她难以忍♥受
The idea that she'd miss an orgasm was more than she could bear.
闭嘴 你们这些贱♥人♥ 我已经报♥警♥了
Shut up, you bitches! I called the cops!
来帮我吹♥箫♥吧
Suck my cock!
有种继续鬼叫 我会亲自下去把它给剪了
Yeah, keep talking and I'll come down there and cut it off for ya!
我倒想见识一下 臭婆娘
I'd like to see you try, motherfucker!
你以为我们会让步?
I don't know who you think you are with those cheap pale ass shoes.
你想得美
They weren't that fierce, no-way!
宝贝 你想学阉夫案的萝瑞娜巴比特?
Baby, you're not gonna pull a Lorena Bobbitt, are you?
一个月付七千块贷款
$7,000 a month and I have to listen
还得忍♥受这种环境跟该死的变性人吵架
to the trilogy of fucking trannies out there?
我他妈的可不这么认为
I don't fucking think so!
我乖乖缴税
I am a tax paying citizen
而且是女青年企业协会的会员
and a member of the Young Women's Business Association.
我不必忍♥受这些
I don't have to put up with this shit!
宝贝 别管她们了 回床上来吧
Baby, forget them and come back to bed.
但是现在谁也阻止不了她
But there was nothing anyone could do to stop her.
莎曼珊已经着了魔
Samantha was a woman obsessed.
她和命运...
She had a date with Destiny...
柴娜 以及少了“E”的乔有约
Chyna, and Jo, no "E".
各位 接招吧
Take this, ladies!
我要上去踢烂你的屁♥股♥ 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna come up there and kick your ass, bitch!
别碰我的假发
Get off my hair now! Shit!
快走吧 小姐
Let's move it along, girls.
你听到条子说的话了
You heard the man!
快走吧
Move it along!
-你要去哪里? -回家
Hey! Where are you going? -Home.
宝贝 你把我吓坏了
Baby, you freak me out.
而上城的夏洛特 也有点心烦意乱
And uptown, Charlotte was a bit freaked out as well.
既睡不着也不想整理房♥子
Unable to sleep, and unable to unpack,
她和唯一可以忍♥受的男人共处 他就是...
she was spending time with the only man she could bring herself to tolerate...
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
the Dalai Lama.
夏洛特 是我
Charlotte, it's me.
崔?
Trey?
你来做什么?现在是半夜四点
What are you doing here? It's 4:00 a.m.
我知道 我从街上看见你的灯亮着
Yeah, I know, I...I saw your light on from the street,
我想你可能还没睡
I figured you'd still be up.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
自从你走后 我就无法停止想你
Ever since you left, I can't stop thinking about you.
亲爱的 我们分居了
Honey, we're separated.
我知道
I know.
似乎夏洛特一离开
It seems once Charlotte swore off men,
这男人就变得饥渴起来
this man couldn't get enough of her.
他不是公鸡 而这里也不是布朗克斯区
He wasn't a rooster, and it wasn't the Bronx,
但在内心深处
but from somewhere deep inside...
崔的那活儿开始报晓了
Trey's cock began to crow.
在城的另一头 我仍然很清醒
And across town, I was still wide awake.
我忘不了和米兰达的争执
I couldn't get my fight with Miranda out of my head.
原来让我困扰的
Turns out, I was a woman who was not only capable
不只是和男人的感情
of obsessing about my relationships with men,
我和女人的关系也令我头痛
I was a woman who was capable of obsessing about my relationships with women.
东区动物医院
This is the East Side Animal Shelter.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我是那位抱怨过鸡啼的邻居
Hi, this is your neighbor who complained about the chickens.
我留言是因为我受不了了
I'm leaving a message 'cause I can't take it anymore.
把它们移到室内 谢谢
Move 'em in. Thanks.
我认为如果它们生活得很愉快
I figured if they had a very lovely life,
我也有权享受同等的待遇
I was entitled to the same thing.
那么…
Well...
就这样吧
All righty.
我就知道我有这股欲望
I knew that was in me somewhere.
是吗?
You did?
我只是一直没感觉到 自从…
Yeah. I just hadn't felt it since before...
你为什么不说了?自从什么?
Why'd you stop yourself? Before what?
自从我们订了婚
Since before we got engaged.
原来如此
Oh.
是的
Yeah, "Oh."
你是否认为我们所有的问题 都起因于…
Do you think our whole problem had to do with the fact that...
什么?
What?
说吧
Say it.
你并不是真的想娶我
You didn't really want to marry me.
不是
No. No.
我想这可能和...
I think it may have had something to do with the fact
我根本不想结婚有关
that I maybe didn't want to get married to anybody.
那你为什么要结婚?
Then, why did you?
我想时候到了
I guess I thought it was time.
我到了一定的年纪 别人就会期望你结婚
I'm of a certain age, people expect you to get married.
是的…那些话很耳熟
Yes, well...that sounds familiar.
还有一个原因
And one other thing.
什么?
What?
我娶你是因为我知道 我再也找不到
I married you because I knew I'd never find anyone
像你这么好的女人
as wonderful as you to marry.
也许那个变性人已经离开
He may have gone away a pre-op transsexual,
但他带着蛋回来了
but he came back loaded with eggs.
现在得意的是谁 臭婆娘?
Now who's laughin', bitch?
莎曼珊明白 这关系到男人
Samantha realized this was one relationship with a man
而她无法从这段关系中安然脱身
she wouldn't be able to just walk away from.
因为这个男人有一半是女人
Because this man... was half woman.
太好了 你在家
Oh, good, you're there.
我正要打给你
I was just gonna call you.
你真的认为我很可悲吗?
Do you really think I'm pathetic?
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm so sorry.
我一点也不认为你可悲
I don't think you're pathetic at all.
我现在躲在餐厅外面的树丛里
I'm outside the restaurant hiding in some bushes.
你还是不认为我可悲吗?
Do you still not think I'm pathetic?
我知道你认为这是个天大的错误
Look, I know you think it's a huge mistake,
我只是觉得需要了结这件事 好继续往前走
it's just, it's just something I feel I need to do to move on or something.
别听我的
You know what? Don't listen to me.
我不知道你和大人物怎么做才对
I have no idea what's right for you and Big.
好吧 但如果我真的错了
Okay. But if I'm totally wrong and it is a huge mistake,
我需要知道你会支持我
I need to know you'll be there for me.
我会的
I'm there.
好 我要进去了 有没有最后的忠告?
Okay, I'm going in. Any last-minute advice?
有 别让他吻你
Yes, don't let him kiss you.
那似乎是麻烦的开始
That seems to be where you get into trouble.
凯莉?
Carrie?
我在点头
I'm nodding.
你好
Hello, you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我的头发泡在鸭子的池塘里了
My hair was in the duck pond!
-我的迪奥皮包 -我去找
-My Christian Dior purse! -I'll get it!
我的天
Oh, my God!
那是什么?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表