剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
你有交往的对象吗?
Are you seeing anyone, or...?
是的
Yeah, I am.
他很棒
He's great.
实际上近乎完美
He's perfect, actually.
那位完美先生呢?
Where is he, Mr. Perfect?
他在家 我不想让他受到
Oh, he's home. I didn't want to subject him
冷餐和八卦媒体的污染
to the cold food and slimy media leeches.
好主意
Good idea.
不包括目前的同伴
Present company excluded.
衣服很漂亮
That's some outfit, kid.
真的吗?你这么认为?
Oh, really? You think so?
若你喜欢这件 那你一定会爱死
Well, if you like this one, you would have loved the one
被洗衣店扣押的那一件
being held hostage on 74th and Lex.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
隔天早上
The next morning,
我从再见大人物的不适中康复
I recovered from my See-Big-Sickness.
在下城
While downtown,
莎曼珊意识到 或许她的船已经启航了
Samantha realized maybe her ship had sailed.
她的月经晚了五天
She was five days late.
稍后我们在“时代咖啡馆” 吃早午餐 并在化妆室聊天
Later, we did brunch and bathroom at Time Café.
我爱上他了
I'm in love with him!
你没有爱上他
You're not in love with him.
你爱的是 他送你的那只昂贵手表
You're in love with the very expensive watch he gave you.
你还有吗?
Do you have another?
女士们 我不是供应商
Ladies, I am not Tampax central.
下次记得买♥♥
"buy tampons."
我放在家里
Well, I have them at home.
但我凯特史贝的名牌皮包塞不下
But they won't fit in my Kate Spade purse.
凯特的阴♥道♥必定很小
Kate must have a tiny vagina.
那只表意味着他也爱我
I think the watch is a sign that he's in love with me, too.
才怪 他是在禁欲的地狱中
Aw, he's not in love, he's in blue-ball hell.
有时候你就是知道
Sometimes you just know.
我们是天生一对 这是命运的安排
We're the right match, it's fate.
这和命运无关
It's not fate.
他的灯号♥亮了 如此而已
His light is on, that's all.
什么灯号♥?
What light?
男人就像计程车
Men are like cabs.
当他们是自♥由♥身时 灯号♥就会亮
When they're available, their light goes on.
等到某天他们决定要安顿下来生子
They wake up one day and they decide they're ready to settle down, have babies,
便把灯号♥打开
whatever, and they turn their light on.
然后娶下一个载到的女人...
The next woman they pick up... boom!
和她结婚 这不是命运
That's the one they'll marry. It's not fate.
-而是碰运气 -不好意思
-It's dumb luck. -I'm sorry.
我拒绝相信爱情是随机的
I refuse to believe that love is that random.
拜托 这就是个时机的问题
Please, it's all about timing.
你必须趁他们灯号♥亮的时候抓住他们
You gotta get 'em when their light's on.
我认识的男人都在闪黄灯
Most men I meet are flashing yellows.
或是下班了
Or off duty.
他们可以开车到处乱逛好几年 却不载客
They can drive around for years picking up women and not be available.
不该准许他们上路的
Then they really shouldn't be allowed to get behind the wheel.
大部分男人的灯号♥很少亮着
Most men don't stay lit long before they take the plunge.
反而大部分女人自出生后 灯号♥便一直亮着
Versus most women, who've been lit pretty much since birth.
那是我最后一个卫生棉条
You mooches took my last tampon.
-你有带吗? -我没有
-You packing? -No, okay, I'm not.
而且可能再也不需要了
I don't have a tampon and I'll probably never need one again!
说“没有”就够了
A simple "no" is good enough.
我已经35天没月经了
I haven't had my period in 35 days.
-你是不是… -不是 我没怀孕 我…
-Are you...? -No, I'm not pregnant, I'm...
我♥干♥涸了
I'm drying up.
别这样 你反应过度了
Oh, come on. You're overreacting.
只是一本愚蠢的目录
It was a stupid catalog.
我是不新鲜面包 期限到了
I'm day-old bread! My time is up.
好好享受你们的红潮吧
Enjoy your flows!
就一个没有月经的人来说 你的经前症候群还真严重
For someone with no period you've got a mean case of PMS.
你还得忍♥受好几年悲惨的经痛
You have years of miserable cramps ahead of you.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我即将说的话
Ladies, what I'm about to tell you...
你们可能会觉得很意外
may come as a shock.
我比你们…
I'm a little...
年纪大一点
older...than you.
当晚我一直思考时机问题
That night, I couldn't stop thinking about time.
我们生命中的每一秒都受命运左右吗?
Was every second of our lives controlled by fate?
或者生命只是一连串的偶然?
Or is life just a series of random occurrences?
如果我不是永远迟到十分钟
If I wasn't perpetually ten minutes late,
我的人生会完全改观吗?
would my life be totally different?
我是否不可能遇见大人物?
Would I never run into Big?
是否有见到他的好时机?
And would there ever be a good time to see him?
米兰达说对了吗?
Was Miranda right?
时机是否决定一切?
Is timing everything?
电视关小声一点好吗? 我在工作
Could you turn that down? I'm working.
好 还不够小声
Okay, not low enough.
如果我们以后有了孩子
Hey, you're gonna have to get used to a noisy house
你就必须习惯噪音
if we're gonna have a baby around.
听着
Okay, look.
我一直在想关于生孩子的事
I've been thinking about this baby thing.
我们现在的情况不适合生孩子
We're really not in a great place right now
我们讲话的时候 可以不要看“史酷比”吗?
and I don't think... Could we have this conversation, please, without Scooby Doo?
这一集不错 是演他们在盐矿找到鬼
It's a great one. It's the one where they find the ghost in the old salt mine.
我是认真的 史蒂夫 把卡♥通♥关掉
I'm serious, Steve, turn off the cartoons.
可是鬼怎么办?
"But, Scoobs, what about the ghost?"
你知道吗?算了
You know what? Forget it!
米兰达
Miranda!
米兰达意识到 她家已经有一个孩子了
It was then that Miranda realized she may have already had a baby in her house.
生孩子的事我想暂时搁置
I wanna shelve this whole baby thing for awhile.
好 没问题
Yeah, okay, you got it.
在杯子下面放个杯垫
And put a coaster under that glass.
睡觉之前把灯关掉
And turn off the lights before you come to bed.
我们一个礼拜没有性生活 而他想要小孩
We haven't had sex in over a week, and he wants to have a baby.
这个状况哪里不对劲?
What's wrong with this picture?
你可以效法圣母玛莉亚 纯洁受孕
Well, you could always go the immaculate conception route.
说真的
Seriously.
我们现在关系很恶劣
We're in this shitty place.
我们常常吵架 为了合伙的事
We fight and I'm working really long hours
我的工作时间被拉长了
because I'm up for this partner thing
他把孩子当成绷带 以为可以解决我们所有的问题
and it's like he's using a baby as a Band-Aid for everything that's wrong with us.
你们出了什么问题?
Well, what is wrong with you guys?
我不知道
I don't know.
就好像他是个小孩
It's like he's a kid
而我老是对他唠叨
and I end up nagging him all the time.
我是暴躁的妈咪 相信我
I'm "mean mommy." And believe me,
没人想和暴躁的妈咪做♥爱♥
no one wants to fuck "mean mommy."
我相信你
Oh, I believe you.
然后我在想 也许我正在破坏这段关系
Then I think maybe I'm just sabotaging the relationship
好逃避生小孩和快乐过日子
so I don't have to have a baby with him and actually be happy.
也许问题出在我身上
Maybe the problem is me.
这个小孩会需要很多治疗
This baby is going to need a lot of therapy.
哪来的小孩?
There is no baby!
好的 暴躁的妈咪
Okay, mean mommy.
但我终究会想要一个小孩
But I do want one eventually
而我的时间不多了
and my clock is running out.
我只剩下一百万个有用的卵
I mean, I've only got like a million viable eggs left.
刚才吃饭时喝的马丁尼 又杀了300个
300 of which we just killed with those martinis at lunch.
当晚 莎曼珊喝醉了
That night, Samantha got drunk.
她失去了往日的意气风发
She had lost her spirit,
目录中没有药物可以治疗
and there was no pill in the catalog to correct that.
因此她答应和连恩约会
And so, she accepted a date with Len.
毕竟 不新鲜的面包必须物以类聚
After all, day-old bread needed to stick together.
你坐过凯迪拉克轿车吗?
You ever been in a Cadillac Eldorado?
没有
-No. -Oh...
那些宝贝坐起来真稳
Man, those babies are smooth.
车上什么按钮都有
And they have buttons to do everything for you.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表