剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
别误会我的意思 我爱孩子
Don't get me wrong, I love babies.
但喝汤时不喜欢
I just don't love babies with my soup.
我的天 你看你
Oh, my God. Look at you.
吃得脏兮兮的
You're a mess!
我们应该生个孩子
We should do it. We should have a baby.
才怪
Yeah, right.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
孩子一定很可爱
We'd have a really cute baby.
不会长得像赫鲁晓夫
Not like one of those who look like Kruschev.
我们可以不必结婚
We wouldn't have to get married.
你是说真的?
You're serious.
没错 现在时机正好
Yeah, I'm serious. The timing's perfect.
时机并不好
The timing is not perfect.
我们才同居两个月
We've only been living together for what, two months?
太快了 我还准备争取公♥司♥合伙人 我们不能生小孩
It's way too quick and I'm up for partner at the firm... we cannot have a baby!
你疯了
You're insane!
拜托
C'mon!
我想要个小孩 很好玩的
I want a baby, it'd be fun!
这和买♥♥一张足球台不一样 史蒂夫
It's not like owning a foosball table, Steve.
你知道养一个小孩多辛苦吗?
Do you have any idea how much work a baby is?
我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
但我白天可以陪他
But I could hang out with him during the day.
你上班时我们看“芝麻街”
You know, watch Sesame Street with him while you're at work,
然后我再去酒吧工作
then I could go to work at the bar.
而我整晚都要一个人照顾孩子
And I'd be up all night with the baby, alone,
不能睡觉 隔天早上还得起床
and get no sleep and then have to get up the next day
工作14个小时
and stay awake to work the 14 hours I need
努力成为合伙人 这样我才负担得起那间公♥寓♥
to make partner so I can afford the apartment
而你却只要看“芝麻街”就好
you're watching all this Sesame Street in!
希望孩子遗传我的积极态度
Let's hope the baby inherits my positive attitude.
我们可以谈别的事吗?
Can we please talk about something else?
没问题
No problem.
当米兰达正在思量尿布时…
While Miranda was left contemplating diapers,
我则在考虑要穿麦昆还是古驰的衣服
I was contemplating McQueen versus Gucci.
这是你和美女一起参加盛大派对的最后机会
Alright, it's your last chance to attend a fabulous party with a fabulous girl.
这派对在船上举♥行♥?
It's a party on a boat?
更正:是豪华的船
Correction. Fancy boat.
附注:谣传美女很容易出轨
And, P.S., the fabulous girl is rumored to be easy.
为什么要办派对?
What's the party for?
庆祝新杂♥志♥“饶舌”创刊 你看过了吗?
This new magazine, Gab. Have you read it?
还没 我是为了看名人才去
Oh, hell no. I'm just going for the celebrity sightings.
那么 我会和那些名人一起困在船上?
Oh, and I'll be stuck on this boat with all these celebs?
以及名人的跟班
And celebrity hangers-on.
听起来很吸引人
Well, as tempting as it sounds,
不过我可以待在陆地吗?
would it be okay if I stayed on dry land for the night?
当然
Yeah, of course.
等一下你仍然容易出轨吗?
Will you still be easy later?
这是个建议吗?
Is that a proposition?
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
拜拜
Bye.
? Send me the pillow that you dream on ?
? So that I can dream on it, too ?
“饶舌”的派对比主办单位承诺的还棒
The Gab party was everything they promised and more.
瑞吉斯菲尔宾 麦当娜和每个被开除的“纽约客”编辑都在
Regis Philbin, Madonna, and every fired editor of The New Yorker was there.
我刚才讲到哪里?
So, where was I?
不幸的是 多数时候是崔在滔滔不绝
Unfortunately, it was Trey who was doing most of the "gabbing."
你刚才讲到生日礼物的部分
You were at the part about the birthday present.
没错
oh, that's right.
我妈送我一个很丑陋 可以分类零钱的机器…
So, my mother gives me this god-awful machine, you know, for sorting change...
他有一大堆零钱
He has a lot of change.
...作为我的生日礼物 我骗她说我爱死了
...for my birthday and I lied to her and I said I loved it,
我跳上一辆计程车
and then immediately jumped into a cab and drove that thing
抱着那玩意儿冲回家
right back down to Hammacher Schlemmer.
当时我正在…
So, there I was on...
-40街和百老汇大道 -对 40街和百老汇大道
-40th and Broadway. -Right, 40th and Broadway.
听见一个女人像土狼般大叫...
And I hear this woman yell like a hyena...
我才没有
I did not!
计程车突然停下来
And the cab stops up short, right?
我的头差点撞上塑胶隔板
I almost hit my head on that plastic partition, I got out...
-我叫他暂停计费 -他叫司机暂停计费
-I told him to stop the meter. -He told him to stop the meter.
而夏洛特躺在大街上 我们就是这样认识的
Right? And there was Charlotte lying in the middle of the street.
我们就是这样认识的
And that's how we met.
真浪漫
That's very sweet.
你忘了司机气疯了那段
Oh! You forgot the part about when the cabbie gets mad...
没关系 我记得
No, it's okay, 'cause I remember.
总之 这是命中注定
Well, anyway, it was fate.
如果我妈没送我烂礼物
I mean, if my mother didn't give me such bad gifts,
就不会有这么棒的礼物在我生命中降临
this wonderful gift would never have come into my life.
这故事我至少已听过三遍
I had heard the story at least three times already.
再听崔说下去 我便会忍♥不住推他下海
A minute more of Trey and we would definitely be in a "man overboard" situation.
我去拿东西吃
Hey, I'm gonna go hit the buffet.
好
Okay.
别吃太多
Not too hard.
我走开时发现
As I walked away, I realized
我已经好几年没见到夏洛特这么开心
I hadn't seen Charlotte that happy in years,
而且是和一个她才认识不久的男人
and with a man she'd known for five minutes.
正当我以为自己很安全…
And just when I thought I was safe...
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Oh, hey.
我在吃起士
Cheese.
你好
Hello.
我遇见那个曾给我短暂快乐的男人
I ran into the man I'd been happy with for five minutes.
你好
Right.
我想可能会在这里看到你
I thought I might see you here.
是吗?
You did?
娜塔莎呢?
So, where's Natasha?
她没赶上船
She missed the boat.
对不起
-Oh! -I'm sorry.
好挤
Very crowded.
我得…
Okay, well, I gotta...
多明尼克在厕所前面帮我排队
Dominick Dunne is holding my place in the bathroom line.
大人物和我困在同一艘船上
Big and I trapped together on a boat.
身边都没有伴
Without dates.
我们离岸两英里远
We were two miles offshore.
无路可逃
There was no way off.
小孩和有感情包袱的女人优先
Children and women with emotional baggage first.
凯莉
Carrie!
你看崔送我的礼物 很美吧?
Look what Trey gave me! Isn't it beautiful?
卡地亚的
Cartier.
这是个惊喜
It was a complete surprise!
他说过去几周很特别
He said the last few weeks have been really special.
我让他神魂颠倒
And that he's smitten!
你看 后面还刻了字
Look! It's inscribed!
“献给夏洛特 我俩相遇正是时候”
"To Charlotte, it's about time I met you."
亲爱的 太棒了
Sweetie, that's great.
这艘船何时靠岸?
Do you know what time this boat docks?
-大约十点 -现在几点?
-I think around 10. -What time is it?
还没调时间
Oh, it's not set yet.
很漂亮
Oh, well, it's pretty.
谢谢 我最好回去找崔了
Thanks. I guess I better get back to Trey.
我想就是他了 凯莉
I think this is it, Carrie.
我感觉得到
I can just feel it.
显然一个女人的“铁达尼” 是另一个女人的“爱之船”
Apparently, one woman's Titanic is another woman's love boat.
天啊
Jesus!
刚才是怎么回事?
So, what was that back there?
我…我不知道
I...I don't know.
我们不能正常地交谈吗?
Well, can we have a conversation anymore?
我不知道 你说呢?
I don't know, can we?
布鲁克林区附近将会有一场叛乱 把这消息传出去
Around Brooklyn, there's gonna be a mutiny, pass it on.
这开场白还不错
That's a spiffy opener.
我尽力了
I try.
那么你呢?你有…
So, what are you, are you...
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表