剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
And I'm so available to you.
也许我们都太…
Maybe we're both just too, you know...
随传随到了
Available.
凯莉 这没什么大不了 我有自己的生活
Carrie, it's no big deal. I have a life.
只是挪出空间给你
I was just making room for you in it.
你总是说中我心意
See, you always say the right things!
-再见 -再见
-Goodbye. -Bye.
我疯了 我正在破坏自己所拥有过最完美的感情
This is nuts. I'm sabotaging the best relationship I've ever had.
相信我 让男人等你比你等男人好多了
Trust me, it's much better to have a man cooling his heels waiting for you, than the other way around.
我想是吧
I guess.
再说 如果你没空
Besides, if you hadn't been available tonight,
我就得一个人来
I would be here all alone.
当个没有男伴的可悲怪胎
Just some pathetic dateless freak.
很高兴能陪你来
I'm so glad it worked out for you.
你打电♥话♥给谁?
Who are you calling?
我不会就这么算了
I am not taking this laying down.
这是艾美和丹尼斯的家
Hi, you've reached Amy and Dennis.
请在哔一声后留话
Leave it at the beep.
现在我人在歌♥剧院
Well, here I am, at the opera,
本来我打算跟菲尔一起来的
which I planned on going to with Phil,
就是我猜你认为 我配不上他的那个人
who, I guess, you've decided I'm not good enough for!
夏洛特?我是丹尼斯
Hey, Charlotte, hi, hey, it's Dennis!
真的很抱歉 我刚出差回来
I'm so sorry, I just got back from a business trip
我的秘书已经转告我你所有的留言
and my secretary gave me all your messages.
我不知道你这么想见菲尔
-Oh. -I had no idea you wanted to meet Phil so badly.
他听起来是不错的人
Well, he sounded nice.
这没什么大不了
It's not a big deal.
不如明天晚上见面?
Well, why don't I set something up,
七点半?你知道中区的路迪酒吧吗?
tomorrow evening, 7:30. You know Rudy's, midtown?
我好喜欢那地方
I love that place.
菲尔会在那里等你
Well, uh, Phil will meet you there.
我保证
I guarantee it.
我好傻
I am so silly.
全是我自己胡思乱想
I created all of that drama in my head for nothing.
-我们要看哪部戏? -“阿伊达”
-What are we seeing again? -Aida.
看来我要开始另一趟狂野旅程了
Well, I guess I'm in for another wild ride.
我们两个都是
I'd say we both are.
如果我吃一颗会怎么样?
What would happen if I tried one of these?
我想那对女人没有作用
I don't think they've established that it works for women.
试试也无妨 对吗 医生?
There's no harm in trying. Is there, doctor?
干杯
Bottom's up.
20分钟后 莎曼珊正式成为第一个
Twenty minutes later, Samantha officially became the first woman
登上月球的女人
to land on the moon.
歌♥剧很浪漫吧?
Isn't the opera romantic?
跟男人来看会更浪漫
Even more so with a man.
我确实很想带菲尔来
Well, I did expect to be taking Phil.
你为一个素未谋面的男人
It's quite a lovely evening you had planned
安排了这么一个美好的夜晚
for a man you've never even met.
他听起来真的不错
Well, he sounded really nice.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的 我不太舒服
You know what, honey? I'm not feeling so well.
-我要回家了 -要我跟你一起走吗?
-I'm gonna go home, alright? -Do you want me to come with you?
不 你留下来欣赏
No, no, no, I'm fine, stay, enjoy.
没关系 我再打给你
-But... -Shh, shh, it's alright, I'll call you later.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我知道这无礼且过分戏剧化
I knew it was rude, and a tad overdramatic.
但我觉得刚才好像目睹了 “歌♥剧魅影”
But I felt like I'd just seen The Phantom of the Opera.
没错 丢下夏洛特 是有点歇斯底里
Yes, ditching Charlotte was slightly hysterical,
但坐在大人物和娜塔莎对面
but the idea of sitting across from Big and Natasha
看完“阿伊达”第二幕 实在太令人伤感
through the second act of Aida was too emotional to bear.
这次我知道是什么事不对劲了
This time I knew what was wrong.
看见大人物的惊吓 不只让我的胃翻搅
The shock of seeing Big again not only made my stomach flip,
还让我的脾脏直接跳进喉咙
it sent my spleen leaping right into my throat.
喂?
Hello?
是我 真的很抱歉
Hey, it's me. I'm really sorry.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
今晚我在歌♥剧院看到大人物
Ugh... I saw Big tonight, at the opera.
所以你才丢下夏洛特
Oh, that's why you ditched Charlotte.
她告诉你了 她很生气吗?
She told you? Is she pissed?
我想她会一辈子远离女人
I think she's swearing off women forever.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great, actually.
我发现随传随到的男人
I'm realizing that maybe there is something
或许有他的好处
to this available man thing.
是 蛮好的
Yeah, it's kinda nice.
只要记得将白色衣物分开洗
Just remember to separate your whites.
现在我知道 我想跟一个想和我厮守的男人在一起
Now I know I wanna be with a man who wants to be with me.
我这一生的感情已经够戏剧性了
You know, I've had enough relationship drama for one lifetime.
这些话你应该告诉艾登吧?
Don't you think you should be telling this to Aidan?
米兰达 现在半夜三点
Miranda, it's 3:00 a.m.
我会等到比较文明的时间再说
I'll wait until a more civilized hour.
隔天早上 我等到一个适当时间
The next morning, I waited until a decent hour
才打去艾登店里
to call Aidan at the store
告诉他我有多想他
and tell him how much I missed him.
家具公♥司♥
Furniture company.
我是凯莉 请找艾登
Hi, it's Carrie calling for Aidan.
-他现在不在店里 -是吗?
-He's not here right now. -Oh, he's not?
转告他我有打来
Um... Well, just tell him I called?
我会的
I'll give him the message.
-谢谢 -再见
-Alright, thanks. -Bye!
到了晚上我还是没接到他电♥话♥
When I hadn't heard from him by that evening,
我开始有点紧张了
I began to get butterflies in my stomach.
我不在家 可是皮特在
Hey, I'm not in, but Pete is.
嗨 我是凯莉 还记得我吗?
Hey, it's Carrie. Remember me?
那个你想介绍给你父母认识的女孩
The girl you wanted to introduce to your parents?
我只是打电♥话♥来说声嗨
Uh, anyway, I'm just calling to say, "hey."
嗨
Hey.
我有一种犯下天大错误的可怕感觉
I was getting a dreaded feeling that I had played this all wrong.
突然间 要失去艾登的想法
Suddenly, the idea of losing Aidan
让我喘不过气来
left me short of breath.
同时 米兰达努力在任何靠近史蒂夫短裤的地方
Meanwhile, Miranda was trying not to breathe
都不要呼吸
anywhere near Steve's shorts.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
我想你可能需要帮忙洗衣服
I thought you might need some help with the wash.
但唯有第三幕的意外转折
But there's nothing like a twist in the third act
才能为最平淡的剧情增添趣味
to spice up even the most banal scenario.
当米兰达和史蒂夫在熟悉中发现新活力
And while Miranda and Steve found new life in the familiar,
夏洛特正在陌生的环境中摸索
Charlotte was blindly feeling her way through the unfamiliar.
请问你是菲尔吗?
Excuse me, are you Phil?
抱歉
Sorry.
你是菲尔吗?
Are you Phil?
可能是
I could be.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Well, hello.
你是来作陪的吗?
Are you here to chaperone?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
怎么了 你不放心我跟菲尔独处?
What's wrong? You couldn't trust me alone with Phil?
夏洛特 菲尔不会来了…
Actually, Charlotte, Phil's not coming.
我没打给他 我不希望你们见面
-What? -I never called Phil, I didn't want you to meet him,
若是你喜欢他 我就头痛了
'cause you'd really like him and that could create a problem for me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我想我爱上你了 夏洛特
I think I'm in love with you, Charlotte.
你不能爱上我
You can't be in love with me,
你和我朋友结婚了
you're married to my friend.
我们之间一直不是很顺利
Yeah, things haven't been going so great with us lately,
自从那晚我见到你
and ever since I saw you that night at dinner,
我便无法停止想你
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
-少胡说八道了 -不要走
-This is nuts! -No, no, come on, don't leave, don't leave!
你不让你的单身友人和我见面
You kept all of your great single friends away from me
好让你可以对你太太不忠?
just so you could cheat on your wife!
你应该对自己感到羞愧
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表