剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I'm telling you, he's a changed man.
他虔诚而快乐
He's really spiritual and happy.
他去见过达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
He met the Dalai Lama.
那又怎样 我碰到了休海福纳
So? I met Hugh Hefner.
一个是色情杂♥志♥创办人 另一个则是心灵导师
One woman's pornographer is another woman's spiritual leader.
也许他有所领悟
Maybe he's on to something, you know?
也许我该停止愤世嫉俗
Maybe it's time I stopped being so angry.
你们空闲时都做些什么?
Yeah, but what would you do with all your free time?
我告诉你们可以做什么
I'll tell you what you could do.
购物
Shop.
老天
Jesus!
你竟然买♥♥得下手
No, you didn't!
那好像要价三千块
That's like, three thousand dollars!
或者150
Or a hundred-fifty.
-这是仿冒品 -不会吧
-Fake. -No.
天啊 看起来跟真的一样
Oh, my God, it looks so real.
-我知道 -给我瞧瞧
-I know. -Gimme that.
除非看到内衬
You'd never know it wasn't a real Fendi
否则不可能知道是假货
unless you looked inside at the lining.
那对我是种奢侈 我所有内在都暴露在外头了
Yeah, I don't have that luxury. All my insides are on the outside now.
-我不喜欢仿冒品 -谁在乎
I don't like fakes. Oh, who cares?
重要的是外观
All that matters is what it looks like.
很不错…
It's pretty good, it's pretty good.
我们可以去挑 我有老板名片
We could go get more, I got the guy's card.
他住在“山谷区”
He lives somewhere called the Valley.
你还放得下更多保险套吗?
Could you have more condoms?
可以
I did, yes.
我很高兴能脱离保险套的生活
I am just so happy to be out of that condom stage of life.
我想这就是所谓 “我三十岁的人生”
And here I thought it was called "my thirties."
每晚和同一个男人上♥床♥真好
It's so nice to go to bed with the same man every night.
你不是专程来洛杉矶告诉我们
Please tell me you didn't come to L.A. To regale us with stories
现在的性生活有多充实吧?
about how much sex you're having, now that you're married.
夏洛特没有告诉她们
Charlotte didn't have the nerve to tell them
她的美满良缘是个失误
her conjugal bliss was a conjugal miss.
我来洛杉矶 第一件事要做什么?
So, what should I do first in L.A.?
你首先需要进行比基尼脱毛
Well, the first thing you'll need is a good bikini wax.
你该试试艾莉西亚的技术
Hey, you should try Alicia.
当晚 在池畔消磨了几小时后
That night, after hours of stress-free pool time
我发现一个令人震惊的事实
I realized something startling...
我竟然开始喜欢洛杉矶了
I was actually starting to like L.A.
纽约人被教育要厌恶洛杉矶
New Yorkers are trained to hate Los Angeles.
据说在这里聪明才智是可笑的
This supposedly is a place where intellect is ridiculed
你约会的对象 和你的外表才受尊敬
and who you date and what you look like is revered.
然而 我们玩得很开心
Yet here we were having the time of our lives.
男人很快乐 房♥子很大
The men were happy, the homes were huge,
皮包很漂亮
the bags looked great.
也许这就够了
And maybe that was enough.
暴风雨从西岸移至东岸
The weather moves from west to east.
最后在曼哈顿肆虐 是否只是时间的问题?
Was it just a matter of time before the truth blew across Manhattan?
谈到皮包 男人和城市
When it comes to bags, men and cities...
真的只有外表才重要吗?
is it really what's outside that counts?
隔天 莎曼珊和我为了芬迪皮包
The next day, Samantha and I went to the Valley
来到山谷区
for Fendi bags.
就是这里 45386
This is it, 4-5-3-8-6.
那是地址还是邮递区号♥?
Is that an address or a zip code?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想念罗伦佐拉马斯住的那区
I miss Lorenzo Lamas's neighborhood.
我的天
My God.
他在那里
Oh, there he is.
我们找到了仿冒的芬迪天堂
We had found it, fake Fendi paradise.
他应该布置一下展示区
He should really work on his display area.
七个一千块 喜欢吗?
Seven for a thousand, huh, you like?
我本来会喜欢的
I should have liked them.
但是此刻 盯着那些皮包
But staring into that trunk,
它们不再是优雅的芬迪
they no longer looked like elegant Fendi bags.
看起来就是很廉价
They just looked cheap.
即使每个人都以为是真品
And even if everyone else thought it was real,
我永远都知道我的皮包 是来自山谷区的
I'd always know my bag came from a cardboard box in a trunk
-一个后车箱 -不错 品质很不错
-deep in the Valley. -This is good. Very good quality.
你知道吗?我不想买♥♥了
You know what? I don't think so.
你不想买♥♥皮包了?
You don't want a bag now?
抱歉 它们很漂亮 只是…
I'm sorry, they're very nice, it's just...
拜托 不要在皮包附近抽烟
Yeah, yeah. Please, don't smoke near the bags, huh?
我们开了两个小时的车…
We drove for two hours in the Valley.
到此为止
-God. -That's it.
我们回旅馆吧
We're going back to the hotel.
它们显得好悲伤
They just looked so...
从后车箱里凝视着我
sad staring up at me from that trunk.
它们等着被某位女士收养
They were waiting for some nice lady to adopt them.
我差点被狗吃掉
I was almost eaten by dogs.
最起码你可以买♥♥个皮包
The least you could've done was buy a bag.
等待真品的感觉比较好
Well, I guess I'd rather wait for the real thing.
这么一来至少你知道它很特别
Then at least you know it's, it's one of a kind and special or something.
我的婚姻是冒牌的芬迪皮包
My marriage is a fake Fendi.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
崔和我表面上看起来是一对完美夫妻
Trey and I look like the perfect couple from the outside,
但实际上全是假的
but on the inside, it's all fake.
一点都不特别
It's not special.
他甚至无法勃起
He can't even get it up.
什么?
What?
我们从来没有性生活
We've never had sex.
你们从来没有性生活?
You've never had sex?
-你们已经结婚… -超过一个月了
-But you've been married for... -Over a month!
你们从来没有性生活?
You've never had sex?
不是生理问题 是心理障碍
It's not a physical thing, it's emotional.
你知道这件事?
You knew about this?
她在婚礼上告诉我了
She told me at the wedding.
我怕你会说 你早就告诉过我
Well, I was afraid you'd just say you told me so
我不该这么快结婚之类的
and then I should never have gotten married so quickly!
夏洛特 我凭什么评判你?
Charlotte, who am I to judge you?
我们在人生中都有自己的路
We all have our own paths in life.
很明显 跟卢相处的三天改变了米兰达
Apparently, three days with Lew
从一个总是冷嘲热讽的女人 变成了心灵大♥师♥狄巴克乔布拉
had changed Miranda from deeply sarcastic to Deepak Chopra.
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
等下 你们从来没有性生活?
Wait, you've never had sex?
-她从来没有性生活 -才一个月而已
-She's never had sex! -It's only been a month.
他没去过巴西
Hey, he hasn't seen Brazil.
去南美洲二度蜜月
A second honeymoon to South America.
可能会有帮助
That might do the trick.
我知道怎么让你开心起来
I know how to cheer you up.
花♥花♥公♥子♥豪♥宅♥一游
A trip to the Playboy mansion.
海福邀请我们去参加
Hef invited us over for one of those
经典女郎池畔派对
Playmate pool parties tomorrow afternoon.
你说“海福”?
"Hef"? Did you say, "Hef"?
那为什么会让她开心?
Why would that cheer her up?
她看起来像兄弟会成员吗?
Does she look like a 22-year-old frat boy?
不 但去见一些也无妨
No, but it wouldn't hurt for us to meet some.
抱歉 我不去
Sorry, not going.
拜托 很好玩的
Oh, come on, it would be fun.
我们在洛杉矶
We're in L.A.
好吧 但我最好在宾客名单上
All right, fine, but I better be on the guest list.
当晚 我到基斯令人♥大♥开眼界的别♥墅♥作客
Later that night, I was a guest at Keith's amazing house.
他做了烫呼呼的扇贝
He made sizzling scallops,
晚餐后 气氛更热烈了
and after dinner, things got even hotter.
我喜欢泡澡
I like hot tubs.
纽约应该在屋顶之类的地方多盖一些浴池
New York should have more hot tubs, like on roofs and stuff.
既然你喜欢…
Well, if you like that...
当我正融入基斯的生活
While I was going native with Keith,
米兰达和卢却造访纽约
Miranda and Lew went back to New York...
至少是纽约牛排
or at least to the New York strip steak.
看起来很好吃
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表