剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
That looks like my parents' car.
不好了
Oh, shit.
不好了…
-Oh, shit! Oh, God... -Shit, shit, shit!
-没关系的 -有关系
-It's okay, it's okay! -No. It's not okay!
我父母说 要是再被他们发现我抽大♥麻♥
My parents said if they caught me smoking pot in the house again,
我就得睡在漫画店
I'd have to sleep on a cot in the comic book store!
-等一下 -怎么了?
-Wait, Wade! -What?
鸡翅
-What! -The chicken wings!
要是他们看到这么多鸡翅...
If they see billions of chicken wings...
也会知道
they're gonna know...
我们抽了大♥麻♥
we were smoking the pot!
去他的鸡翅
Fuck the fucking chicken wings, man!
那该死的东西在哪里?
Where'd we put the fucking pot?
你们...提早回来了
You're home...early.
这是大♥麻♥的味道吗?
Is that marijuana I smell?
-不是的 -当然不是
-No. No, ma'am. -No. No, God, no.
那这是什么?
Then what is this?
你父亲跟我告诫过你
Your father and I told you,
要是你再将大♥麻♥带进家里…
if you ever brought marijuana into this house again...
是凯莉带来的
Carrie brought it.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
强力小子绝不会这样背叛我
Power Lad would never have ratted me out like that.
真的吗 凯莉?
Is that true, Carrie?
大♥麻♥是你带来的?
Did you bring marijuana into this house?
人生中的有些时刻
There comes a time in everyone's life
你必须为自己负责
when you have to take responsibility for yourself.
我要像珍妮布莱尔一样
A time when I, like Jenny Brier,
站出来向世界宣布
had to stand up and say to the world,
“从今天起我是女人了”
"Today, I am a woman."
是的 亚当太太
Yes, Mrs. Adams.
大♥麻♥是我带来的
I brought the marijuana into the house...
我离开时会一起带走
and I'm taking it with me when I go.
好棒
Oh, baby!
? Da-da-da-da-da-da ?
她来了
There she is!
最后 我认清自己即将迈入三十五的事实
In the end, I decided I was definitely 34 going on 35,
不过在纽约这样一个忙碌沉重的城市
but in a city like New York with its pace and its pressures,
拥有像十三岁时的时光 是很重要的
sometimes it's important to have a 13-year-old moment,
在这段单纯的时光里最棒的事
to remember a simpler time when the best thing in life
就是和朋友瞎混 听听唱片
was just hanging out, listening to records,
在自己的公♥寓♥玩闹
and having fun with your friends...in your very own apartment.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表