剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
To me, the mark of a fine penis is width.
我完全同意
Mm, couldn't agree more.
所以你们一定会喜欢这份礼物
That's why I know you'll enjoy your presents.
你的意思是 盖斯的尺寸非常完美?
-Huh. -So are you saying that Garth has the perfect girth?
正是
Exactly.
尽管我很欣赏这杰出 栩栩如生的手工艺
Well, as much as I enjoy the fine, lifelike craftsmanship,
我决定把它还给你
I'm gonna leave mine with you.
我要留着
Um, I think I'm holding onto mine.
洛杉矶之旅不如我希望的那么顺利
L.A. isn't working out exactly the way I had hoped.
与此同时 在纽约
Meanwhile, back in New York,
崔仍然无意于性事
and still no closer to being "input" by Trey,
夏洛特则要寄出感谢函
Charlotte addressed "thank you" notes.
她每舔一张爱情邮票
Every time she licked a "love" stamp,
就觉得那在嘲弄她的婚姻
she felt it made a mockery of her marriage.
是我
Hello? It's me.
已经好几天却毫无进展 万一他真的性无能怎么办?
It's been days and still nothing. What if he really is impotent?
你认为是哪一种性无能?
Well, what kind of impotence do you think it is?
让他硬不起来的那种
The kind that makes it soft?
不 是生理的还是心理的?
No, no. I mean, physical or emotional?
我不知道
I don't know.
你问过他吗?
Well, have you asked him about it?
他觉得很尴尬
Oh, he's embarrassed.
他根本不想谈这件事
He doesn't even wanna talk about it.
你照这方法去做
Okay, here's how you find out.
趁他睡觉时把一个纸环 套在他垂软的命根子上
You put a ring of paper around his flaccid penis while he's asleep.
天啊 我听起来像变♥态♥的神探南茜
Jesus, I sound like a perverted Nancy Drew.
那有何作用?
What does that do?
如果它在晚上裂开了
Well, if it rips during the night,
就表示他有能力勃起 不是生理问题
that means he's capable of an erection and the problem is not physical.
这个楼层禁止吸烟
This floor's non-smoking.
先生 我有烟瘾
I have an addiction, sir!
一个纸环
A ring of paper?
没错
Yep.
当晚 莎曼珊邀请人造阴♥茎♥先生来吃点心
Later that night, Samantha invited Mr. Dildo out for dim sum,
而且不只于此
and then some.
莎曼珊 再跟我说一些你的事
So Samantha, tell me more about yourself.
你的兴趣是什么?
What are your interests?
那很明显
Well, I think that's pretty obvious.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
难道你不想多了解我这个人
I mean, don't you wanna know more about me?
和我的兴趣吗?
My interests?
好吧
Well, okay.
我是个诗人
-I'm a poet. -Oh.
我在刊物上发表过…
I've been published in the Amicus Journal .
盖斯希望莎曼珊知道
Garth wanted Samantha to know
他不只是个性♥爱♥玩具而已
that he was more than just a sex toy.
他也有感性的一面
He had a soft side.
你想不想听我念一首诗?
You wanna hear one?
遥远的夏洛特 也在面对崔疲软的一面
And far away, Charlotte was dealing with Trey's soft side as well.
她下定决心要得到一些答案
She decided she was going to get some answers.
她带着爱意上♥床♥
So she came to bed, armed with love.
入睡时 希望她的丈夫有足够的邮资
She went to sleep, hoping her male had sufficient postage
好让他的包裹寄到她的信箱
to deliver his package into her box.
旅馆里的莎曼珊 正等着投递她自己
Back at the hotel, Samantha was waiting for a delivery of her own.
树叶再次茂盛地生长
"And once again, the leaves bloomed forth.
有些往南 有些往北
Some headed south, some headed north."
好美的诗 快过来
That's beautiful. Come here.
“蓝色的幼鸟
"Blue, as a baby bird,
在空中飞翔
winged and aloft,
我的眼注视着你的眼
my eyes search your eyes
寻找一些我失落的东西”
for something I've lost."
莎曼珊 我正在思考
Samantha, I was thinking.
是吗?
Oh, you were?
我们非常契合
We have this really great connection.
我已经征服洛杉矶了
And I've pretty much done L.A.,
不如我搬去纽约吧?
how about I move to New York?
我可以追求我热爱的两件事 写诗和色情业
I could pursue my two passions, poetry and porn.
这很棒吧?
Uh...Wouldn't it be great?
我们可以继续交往
We could keep seeing each other.
在洛杉矶纵情享乐是一回事
Having a fling in L.A. is one thing,
但在麦特画廊向大家介绍
but introducing Mr. Dildo to everyone
人造阴♥茎♥先生又是另一回事
at a gala at the Met was quite another.
我不认为这行得通 盖斯
I don't think it would work, Garth.
我很了解我自己
I know me.
我是个占有欲很强的女人
And I'm much too possessive a woman
无法和全世界分享你的命根子
to share your penis with the world.
就这样 莎曼珊逃过一劫 免去做人造阴♥茎♥太太的命运
And just like that, Samantha escaped a life as Mrs. Dildo.
她把盖斯从现在移到了过去
She moved Garth out of her present and into her past.
但她带走了他最棒的部分
But she took the best part of him with her.
我终于找到一个可以躲开米兰达鼾声的地方
I'd finally found a place to escape Miranda's snoring.
我过往恋情的幽灵 没那么容易摆脱
The ghosts of my relationships past weren't so easy to shake.
我得面对事实 就是我并未真正走出大人物
I had to face the fact that I hadn't really moved on
和艾登的阴霾 只是往前走了一点而已
from Big and Aidan. I'd just moved.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我熄掉了…行了吗?
I put it out, see? I put it out!
不 我只是在想
Oh, no, I was just wondering
能不能跟你借一根烟
if I could bum one of those.
抱歉 这是最后一根了
Oh, sorry, it was my last one.
你需要人陪吗?
You want some company?
你确定想一个人独处?
You sure you wanna be alone?
是的
I am.
我一说出口
As soon as I said it out loud,
就知道这是我想要…
I knew that that was just what I wanted...
以及需要的
and needed.
隔天夏洛特醒来时 就像圣诞节
The next day, Charlotte woke up as excited
早上的小女孩一样兴奋
as a little girl on Christmas morning.
她等不及去看崔的包裹是否已拆封
And she couldn't wait to see if Trey's package was unwrapped.
早安…
Mm, morning, morning, morning!
早安
Well, good morning.
你在兴奋什么?
What are you so excited about?
没有 我只是好爱你
Nothing. I just love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
几个星期以来 夏洛特第一次觉得放心
For the first time in weeks, Charlotte felt relieved.
崔的问题并不是生理的
Trey's problem wasn't physical.
接着 她意识到
And then, she realized.
若非生理问题
If it wasn't physical,
她无法逃脱这是心理因素的事实
she couldn't escape the fact that it might be emotional.
这很难用简单的爱情邮票解决
And there was no easy love stamp solution to fix that.
我对面前这幅景象非常熟悉
I am totally digging this scene.
充满1982年那时 “都市牛仔”的味道
It's so Urban Cowboy , circa 1982.
洛杉矶这么多好玩的地方
All the fabulous places in L.A.,
我们却来这间“马鞍农场”?
and we're at the Saddle Ranch Chop House?
不要抱怨
Hey, don't complain,
这是距离最近 而且不需爬坡的酒吧
it's the closest bar without a hill involved.
这就是我说的 你看她
You see, this is what I'm talking about. Look at her.
她的尖叫暗示着性 如此坦率
She screams sex. It's so honest.
真希望我能多像她一点
I wish I could be more like that.
别再抱怨了
Well, stop fucking complaining about it
身体力行吧
and just do something about it.
哪位美丽的小姐要试试?
Okay, which lovely lady's gonna be next?
我来
I will!
米兰达 不要去
Miranda, no!
-她要去 -不
-Over here! She will! -No!
抓紧
Hold on!
我们不确定是因为加州的气候
We weren't sure if it was the California climate,
还是她喝的五杯啤酒
or the five Lone Star beers she drank,
但她一骑上那头牛 米兰达就不再是自己了
but as soon as she got on that bull, Miranda escaped Miranda.
我猜她真的很需要度假
Wow, I guess she really did need a vacation.
隔天 当我开着车在影城门口停下来时
And the next day, as I pulled up to the studio,
我有所领悟
I realized I was the one
决定要不要逃避的人是我自己
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表