剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
你有做过艾检验吗?
Have you had an HIV test before?
没有
No.
为什么要来做检验?
And why are you taking this test?
因为我觉得…
I...feel...
你知道的…
you know, it's, um...
你还好吗?
Are you feeling all right?
-抱歉 我真的很紧张 -放轻松
-I'm sorry, I'm really nervous. -Try to relax.
这些是例行问题 不要太担心
There's just a couple of routine questions, nothing to be alarmed about.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thanks.
你有性生活吗?
Now... Do you have sex?
有
Yes.
你有口♥交♥吗?
Do you have oral sex?
给予 接受?
Give? Receive?
有…
Yes, yes, yes.
有肛♥交♥吗?
Do you have anal sex?
有
Yes.
会吞下精♥液♥吗?
Do you swallow?
只有在需要给到惊喜的时候
Only when surprised.
使用保险套吗?
Do you use condoms?
有
Yes.
哪一种?
What kind of condoms?
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 生育计划 圣科 魅力派…
Trojan, Lifestyles, Sheik, Wet N' Wild...
我是指乳胶还是羊皮?
No, I meant latex, lambskin?
都有
Oh, yes, yes.
你有多少性♥伴♥侣♥?
How many sexual partners have you had?
我在算
I'm counting.
今年的吗?
Um... this year?
当莎曼珊试着面对她过去的性生活
While Samantha tried to remember her sexual past,
我正面对我的现在进行式
I came face to face with my sexual present.
停止
Stop.
停止什么?
Stop what?
发出那样的声音
You're making that sound. That...
亲吻的声音
"mmm-mmm" kissing sound.
很恼人
It's annoying.
这就是我发出来的声音
That's a sound I make, I guess.
来 我试着不要发出声音
Come here, I'll...try not to do it anymore.
妈 你听 没有声音
"Look, Ma, no sound."
我不能呼吸了 不能呼吸了
I can't breathe, I can't breathe!
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不要走
Don't go, don't go.
我不懂
You know, I just, I don't... I don't get it.
你以前喜欢我发出声音
You used to like that sound I make.
我爱那个声音
I love that sound.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
回家 我需要一点时间
I'm gonna go home, I need a little time.
我现在心情很乱
I'm just in a weird place right now,
我保证会很快复原
but I'll be out of it soon, I promise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
说没有关系
Say it's okay.
没有关系
It's okay.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
不用 是我自己的关系
Nothing, it's me, it's all me.
我需要时间想一想
I just... need time to figure it out.
或许我应该给你一些空间
Maybe I'll give you a little room to do that.
你这句话的含义 不是不好的吧?
You're not saying that in a bad way, right?
不是
No.
我会到市中心去
I'll be right downtown.
晚一点打电♥话♥给我?
Hey, buddy...Call me later?
现在凌晨一点了
It's one in the morning.
我明天再打
I'll call you tomorrow.
发出那种声音
Make the noise.
拜托你发出那种声音
Please make the noise.
晚安 疯子
Goodnight, nut.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道我在做什么 但我很确定
I didn't know what I was doing, but I was pretty sure
我进入了一段关系中的危险期
I had just entered high-risk relationship behavior.
吃我
Eat me.
三天后
Three days later,
米兰达想把三明治的馅掐出来
Miranda had finally gotten her fill of the sandwich.
够了
Okay, that's it.
你不能这样骚扰女人
You're not allowed to harass women like that.
吃我
Eat me.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
我找你们经理
I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
我就是
Yeah, that's me.
好的 听着 外面的三明治
Okay, then, listen. That sandwich out front
对着路过的女士口头性骚扰
is saying sexually explicit things to women as they walk by.
-他说什么? -“吃我”
-What'd he say? -"Eat me."
因为他是三明治
Yeah, he's a sandwich.
他不是用三明治的口吻说的
No, he didn't say it in the "sandwich way,"
他用一种骚扰的语气说
he said it in the sexual harassing way.
女士 他是个三明治
Lady, he's a sandwich.
-吃我 -有种就不要躲在三明治里面
-Eat me. -Oh, you're so brave inside your sandwich!
然后 米兰达突然瞥见
And then, Miranda glimpsed just enough
他性感的丰唇 和闪亮的皓齿
of his full lips and shiny white teeth
她忘掉了三明治的事
to stop thinking about the sandwich
开始幻想面包里面的男人
and start wondering about the man inside the bun.
我一直想着他
I can't stop thinking about him.
你你是说对一个三明治有感觉?
You're telling me you're turned on by a sandwich?
因为...我看不见他
Well, I... I think it's the fact that I can't see him.
所以感觉很刺♥激♥
It's dangerous or something.
一个人肉三明治
I think that is one fresh sandwich.
他的声音好性感
His voice is so sexy,
他或许是个食人妖
but he's probably a troll.
躲在三明治里面跟女人求爱的人
I mean, any man who propositions a woman from inside a big sandwich
一定是食人妖
has got to be a troll, right?
我不确定
I don't know.
你想他是白肉吗?
You think he's white meat?
那是我几个礼拜来第一次笑
Oh, wow. That's the first laugh I've had in weeks.
等你跟三明治上♥床♥时帮我道谢
Thank the sandwich for me, when you're having sex with him, huh?
我不能跟三明治上♥床♥
I... I can't have sex with a sandwich.
难道可以吗?
Can I?
我都跟已婚的前男友上♥床♥了
Well, I never thought I'd have sex with a married ex.
和特大号♥三明治又会怎么样?
Can a hoagie be that far behind?
米兰达 我到底在做什么?
Oh, Miranda. What the hell am I gonna do?
当莎曼珊在等待结果时
As Samantha sat and waited for her test results
她心中只有一个念头
she had one thought over and over,
“不要带我进小房♥间”
"Please, don't let them take me into that little room."
琼斯小姐 结果出炉了
Miss Jones, I've got your results.
请随我来
Please come with me.
莎曼珊知道 自己就要被带进小房♥间了
Samantha began to realize she was being taken into that little room.
她很健康
She was perfectly healthy.
护士只是想找一个安静的地方 向莎曼珊宣导安全性行为
The nurse just wanted a quiet place to lecture her on safe sex practices.
几天后 我发现自己又回到了56街
Later that week, somehow I found myself back at the corner of 56th and safe.
多少钱?
How much?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我以前在这里见过你
I see you here before.
上♥床♥ 多少钱?
For sex... How much?
好了 我要走了
All right, that's it, I'm out of here.
那个日本商人以为我是妓♥女♥
That Japanese businessman thinks I'm a hooker.
凯莉 等一下
Wait a minute, Carrie!
凯莉
Carrie?
我的天 你在这里做什么?
Oh my God! What are you doing in this neighborhood?
凯莉 我们…
Carrie, can we...
你好
Hey...
我在这附近做生意
You know, uh, I was doing business in the area
刚才跟她偶遇了
and we kinda bumped into each other.
夏洛特 你好吗?
Charlotte, how are you?
我去看我的婚纱 在裁缝师那里…
I was just... I just checked on my wedding dress, it's at a tailor and, uh...
-夏洛特... -我得走了
-Charlotte... -I better go.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表