剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
in sappy letters to my grandchildren.
你在书里可以让我留胡子吗?
Can I have a beard in the book version?
我一直想留胡子
I've always wanted a beard.
或许让你留山羊胡吧
Maybe a goatee.
一切都如此自在
It all felt so easy and so good.
我就像是飞蛾扑火
I was like the moth to the old flame.
米兰达当晚也在品尝 属于她的另一团火焰
Meanwhile, that night, Miranda was enjoying her new flame.
真不敢相信 我还要搭11点的飞机
I can't fucking believe I have to catch an 11:00 flight.
今天过得很愉快
But it was fun.
我发誓 如果不是我要赶回芝加哥
I swear to God, if I weren't going back to Chicago,
我一定会马上和你上♥床♥
I would definitely be trying to sleep with you right now.
我也醉了 恐怕会让你得逞
And I'm drunk enough, I might have let you.
该死的
Oh, damn.
我只有等下次了
I'll have to wait till next time.
还有下次吗?
So there will be a "next time"?
当然 我会常常过来
Of course, I come back and forth a lot.
再说还可以打电♥话♥
And in the meantime, there's always the phone.
我也有电♥话♥
I have one of those.
我明晚再打给你
I'll call you tomorrow night.
该死
Damn.
隔天晚上 米兰达很讶异会接到乔治的电♥话♥
The next night, Miranda was pleasantly surprised to hear from George.
我知道你是在中部长大的
I knew you were a middle child! I love it when I'm right!
我还是个独生女呢
Yeah, spoken like a true only child.
他们天南地北的聊了两个小时
They talked for two hours about everything,
从喜欢的食物到家庭
favorite foods, their families.
他是米兰达遇过最棒的对象
It was one of the best dates Miranda had ever been on.
你现在穿什么?
Tell me what you're wearing.
气氛渐入佳境
And then the date got even better.
我没穿
Nothing.
真希望我在那里
I wish I were there.
是吗?那你会怎么做?
Really. What would you do?
我会从你的颈部开始亲起
I'd start by kissing your neck, slowly.
然后一路向下
And then I'd work my way down
舔吻你的乳♥头♥...
and start licking your nipples...
你的手在哪里?
Where's your hand?
摸你的那活儿
On your dick.
把另一只手放在你那里
Put the other one on you.
当晚 米兰达按例与乔治共眠
That night, Miranda started sleeping with George regularly.
她觉得她拥有自己的独♥立♥生活
She felt like she had it all. Her own independent life,
以及 一个能依靠的男友
and a great boyfriend she could count on.
他常打电♥话♥来 她也总是会接电♥话♥
He always called and she always came to the phone.
当米兰达高♥潮♥的时候...
While Miranda was coming...
我正准备等艾登回来
...I was busy preparing for Aidan to come back.
我已经和大人物睡了两天
I had slept in Big's and my "sex sheets" for two days.
我就像毒虫一样 永远知道怎么湮灭证据
And like any good junkie, I knew how to hide the evidence.
是你
Hey, you.
-进来 -嗨
-C'mon. Hi.
让我看看你
Ah, look at you.
我想他一定看出我胸口上 那个出轨的红色烙印了
I was sure he could see the scarlet "A" burned into my chest.
如果大人物能闻出他的味道 他会闻出大人物吗?
If Big could smell him, could he smell Big on me?
我好想你
God, I missed you so much.
我真该常常送你去宾州
I should send you to Pennsylvania more often.
没错
You should.
我走的这几天想通了一些事
I realized something while I was gone.
是吗?
Oh, you did, did you?
对
Yeah.
我爱你 凯莉
I love you, Carrie.
这包袱很沉重吗?
That too much?
-我就知道我不该说的 -不
-Around Trenton, I thought I shouldn't say it... -No, no...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我不只保全了我的秘密
Not only was my secret safe,
还成了一个可人儿
but apparently I had become lovable.
这种感觉既糟糕又美妙
I felt awful... and so good.
-等等 还没铺床单 -管它的
-Wait, no sheets. -Fuck the sheets.
你弯下身来 我正在为你品玉
...so you're bent over and I'm playing with you.
而我在为你吹♥箫♥
And your dick is in my mouth.
我的天 我快要高♥潮♥了
Oh, Jesus. Oh, I think I'm gonna come.
隔天晚上 米兰达正要与乔治到达销魂的顶点时…
The next night, Miranda was going to third with George when...
突然接到一通插播电♥话♥
...her second line beeped in.
可恶 你等一下
Damnit, hold on.
你好
Hello!
崔说他妈不肯妥协
Trey says his mom won't negotiate!
等一下
Hold on!
你的声音好怪 你还好吧?
You sound weird, are you okay?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你的那活儿在我的嘴里
Okay, your dick is in my mouth.
不要乱动
Keep it there.
所以现在是这样 他妈妈想握住这张王牌
So now we know. The mom's the one holding the cards.
表示你要对付的人是她
She's the one you're gonna have to go up against.
我该怎么做?
How do I do that?
夏洛特 时候不对 我明天回你电♥话♥
Charlotte, this isn't a good time, I'll call you tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也很抱歉
So am I.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身 就先高♥潮♥了
You got me so hot I just came.
是吗?
You did, huh?
现在得换我来照顾你了
So, now we have to take care of you...
隔天晚上 我跑去照顾莎曼珊
The next night, I went to take care of Samantha.
多加点咳嗽糖浆
More cough syrup.
她要我帮忙调配她母亲的特效药
Which for Samantha meant making her mom's
把咳嗽糖浆 芬达橘子汽水 加上冰块打成汁
cough syrup and Fanta orange soda over ice.
我要是喝了这东西 准比你还严重
No offense, but this thing's about to make me sicker than you.
快拿给我喝
Give me my drink!
好 你别急
Okay, okay.
喝杯冰马丁尼酒更能促进食欲
A frosted martini glass would make that a lot more appetizing.
你怎么不找管♥理♥员♥帮你修窗子?
Why don't you ask the super to fix your window?
我没有管♥理♥员♥
Because I don't have one.
这整栋都被我买♥♥下了
I own this fucking place, remember?
我真该结婚
I should have gotten married.
窗帘至少会拉得起来
Then at least I'd have a curtain that closes!
凯莉 你拥有多少不重要
Oh, Carrie, it doesn't matter how much you have.
少了一个关心你的男人
If you don't have a guy who cares about you,
这些都没有意义
it all means shit!
亲爱的 你冷静点
Oh, sweetie, calm down. Shh.
在整整睡了三天之后
Three days of sleep deprivation had turned Samantha
莎曼珊完全焕然一新
into a whole new woman...
夏洛特
Charlotte. Here, here.
对一个拥有一切的人而言 她却觉得无限孤独
For someone who had it all, she had never felt more alone.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you something.
世界上有两种男人
There's two types of guys out there.
有种男人会与你执手偕老 有种人只知道和你上♥床♥
The ones that hold your hand and the ones that fuck you.
我却在过去的48小时内 和这两种人都睡过
And I'd slept with both of them in the last 48 hours.
和你上♥床♥的男人一文不值
And the guys that fuck you aren't worth a damn!
我们都是孤独的个体 凯莉
We're all alone, Carrie!
我们一点也不孤独
Oh, we are not all alone.
我们还有彼此
We have each other.
-躺下来好吗? -好
-Come on. Bed. -Yeah.
三天后
Three days of bed rest later,
三位健康的女孩参加了一个住♥宅♥区的酒会
three healthy girls attended a very uptown party.
我的天 这些人怎么好像全变成了玛莎史都华?
Jesus, it looks like Martha Stewart exploded in here.
你们看 头饰又开始流行了
Hey, look, headbands are back.
我快饿死了 哪里有吃的?
I'm starving, where's the food?
喝了四天的咳嗽糖浆和芬达
It's amazing what four days of a cough syrup and Fanta diet
对促进食欲真的很有效
will do for the appetite.
他们全是新教♥徒♥ 这里没有食物 只有酒精
They're WASPs, there's never food, only booze.
好吧 一杯马丁尼加六颗橄榄
Fine, one martini, six olives.
夏洛特会想进入这个世界吗?
I can't believe Charlotte wants to be in this world.
你看看这些人
Look at these people.
他们都像是芭比娃娃里的人
They're like Ken and Barbie cutouts.
你们来了
-You guys made it! -Hey!
看来你们找到吧台了
Ladies, I see you've found the bar.
我们对这很在行
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表