剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
"Is that a problem?" I mean, what kind of question is that?
“有问题吗?”
"Is that a problem?"
这当然是个问题
Of course, it's a problem.
你说什么?
What did you say?
你说这不是问题
I said it wasn't a problem.
我很慌 他吻功了得
I panicked! He's such a good kisser.
那个世代的人是性实验的产物
You know, that generation is all about sexual experimentation.
所有的小孩都是双性恋
All the kids are going bi.
所以呢 要是他们都去跳河 你也会吗
So, what, if all the bi kids are jumping off a bridge, you're gonna do that too?
我是实验“性”的
I'm a trisexual.
什么都要尝试一下
I'll try anything once.
什么时候性别全混淆在一起了?
When did this happen? When did the sexes get all confused?
在X世代和Y世代之间
Somewhere between Gen X and Gen Y
混成XY世代
they blended and made XY.
我在大学时代跟双性恋约会过
Y'know, I did the, uh, date-the-bisexual-guy thing in college.
但他们最后都选择了男人
But in the end, they all ended up with men.
双性恋女人也是一样
So did the bisexual women.
所以我们都找不到男人
Which explains why there are no available men left for us.
或许这对我造成了困扰
Maybe I do have a problem with this.
我是个老古板
I'm an old fart.
更正:火♥辣♥的老古板
Correction. A hot old fart.
我根本不确定双性恋是否存在
I'm not even sure bisexuality exists.
我觉得那只是迈向同性恋的尴尬地带
I... I think it's just a layover on the way to Gaytown.
是不是在 “瑞奇马丁村”隔壁?
Isn't that right next to Ricky Martinville?
这挺好的
Y'know, I think it's great.
不排斥各式各样的性是好事 他是进化过的
He's open to all sexual experiences, he's evolved.
很性感
It's hot.
一点也不性感 这样很贪心
It's not hot, it's greedy.
两边通吃
He's double-dipping.
你又不是真的要嫁给他 你只是和他约会
You're not marrying the guy, you're making out with him.
只是享乐 何必在乎贴哪个标签
Enjoy it. Don't worry about the labels.
你说的对
Ah, you're right, you're right.
我很在意贴标签
I'm very into labels.
同性恋 异性恋
Gay. Straight.
二者择一
Pick a side and stay there.
-你要去哪里? -回家
-Where are you going? -Home.
跟遥控器约会
I've got a date with my remote control.
史蒂夫去打篮球
Steve's playing basketball.
我有三个小时的独处时间
That means at least three hours of blissfully uninterrupted alone time.
我的问题怎么办?
What about my problem?
不要再吻他了
Stop kissing him.
她说的容易
Easy for her to say.
那一晚 我不断想着莎曼珊的话
That night, I couldn't get Samantha's words out of my head.
西恩那一代真的不一样了吗?
Was Sean's generation onto something?
双性恋真的是未来的潮流吗?
Was sexual flipping the wave of the future?
真是如此 我应该加入其中还是逃开呢?
And if it was, could I play that game, or was I over the hill?
要是女人可以变成男人 男人变成女人
If women can transform into men, and men can become women
我们可以恣意与人上♥床♥
and we can choose to sleep with everyone,
那么性别或许就不存在了
then maybe gender doesn't even exist anymore.
要是我们可以决定变性
If we can take the best of the other sex and make it our own,
“异性”这一词就会式微了?
has the opposite sex become obsolete?
不要整我
Don't bust my balls here, Mitch.
你最擅长挖角了
You call yourself a fucking headhunter?
去帮我找个好助理
Then get me a decent assistant.
有什么事吗?
Yeah?
我找琼斯太太
I'm looking for Mrs. Jones?
是小姐
It's Miss.
我来应征助理
I'm here for the assistant job.
请进
Well, please, come in.
莎曼珊五分钟后雇用了麦特
Samantha hired Matt five minutes later.
她是办公室里的男人
She may have been the man of the office,
不过可以再让出一个位子
but she figured she could always make room for one more.
与此同时 在市中心
Meanwhile, downtown,
夏洛特需要一点帮助
Charlotte could have used some help herself.
有人很勤奋工作
Someone's being industrious.
巴尔
Oh, Baird, hi.
我没听到你进来
I didn't, I didn't hear you come in.
我在隔壁 本来想过来吓你一跳
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd come by and scare the shit out of you.
我是来拿支票的
Pick up my check for the pieces I sold.
-这里 -谢谢
-Here. -Thanks.
还有一件事我想了很久
Oh, there's something else. I've been thinking about this.
我想帮你摄影
I would love to have you pose for me.
扮成男人?
As...a man?
你一定会很棒的
Yeah. You'd be great.
我不这么认为
No. I don't think so.
为什么不?
Why not?
我不是…
Well, I'm not, y'know...
模特儿?
What, a model?
不 男人婆
No, butch.
你一定会惊讶自己的 夏洛特
You'd be surprised, Charlotte.
每个女人内心都有一个男人
Every woman has a male inside of her.
甚至是你
Even you.
不 我不可能
No, not me.
我数理很差
I'm really bad at math,
连换轮胎都不会
and I can't change a tire to save my life.
让我帮你摄影
Pose for me.
我把那个他唤出来
I'll get it out of you.
男人一点
C'mon, be a man.
次晚 西恩带我到一家
The next night, Sean took me to a club so new
我还没听过的新俱乐部
even I hadn't heard of it.
这地方叫什么名字?
What's the name of this place?
“毛”
"Hair."
就像那出歌♥舞剧
Like the musical?
就像你头上的东西
Like the stuff on your head.
你太酷了
Oh, you're too cool for me.
你太可爱了
You're too cute for me.
吻了十秒钟之后 我差点忘了
Ten seconds of making out and I could almost forget
他性向不明
Sean's lack of sexual orientation...
直到我们停下来
until we stopped kissing.
所以你在看哪一个?
Okay, mister, who you checking out?
男生还是女生?
The guy or the girl?
凯莉 我在找洗手间
Carrie, I was looking for the bathroom.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry!
你是双性恋这件事
Sorry, this whole, uh, this whole bisexual thing,
一直困扰着我
it's just, it's kinda throwing me for a loop.
你跟男人女人都交往过
You know, you've been with men, you've been with women...
等下
Wait, seriously.
你在看那个男人吗?
Were you just looking at that guy?
凯莉 我在看你
Carrie, I'm looking at you.
我跟你在一起
I'm with you.
我“煞到”你
I dig you.
“煞到”又变流行语了?
Oh, "dig" is in again?
“真水”也是
Yeah, and so is "groovy."
你也是
And you're that, too.
你不是同志?
So you're not gay.
不是
I'm not gay.
我谈过三段认真的感情
I've been in three major relationships.
一次是跟男人而已 这就是我
One happened to be a guy, okay? That's just me.
一个小时后 西恩上了我的床
An hour later, Sean was in my bed.
这就是我
That's just me.
很棒的公♥寓♥
Nice floor.
谢谢 是租的
Ah, thanks. It's a rental.
-怎么了? -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
告诉我 不然我就再拖你去溜冰
Tell me or I'll make you go skating again.
我比男人会接吻吗?
Do I kiss better than a guy?
你是我见过最会接吻的
Better than any I've kissed.
我呢?
How 'bout me?
前百分之二
Top two percent.
还可以接受
I'll take that.
要是有一个英俊的男子 向你走来
So if there was this really good-looking guy walking towards you,
对街又有一个漂亮的女生
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表