剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“城市呛小子”
有人说在纽约居住十年的人
They say that if you've lived in New York for ten years,
就可以称为纽约客
you can officially call yourself a New Yorker.
不过有经验的人一眼就可以看出 谁是土生土长的纽约人
But the trained eye can always spot the ones who were born here.
我全部都要 现在就要
I want it all, I want it now,
我要你帮我办好
and I want you to get it for me.
在解聘了最后两个公♥关♥之后
After firing her last two publicists,
餐厅老板女儿珍妮布莱尔
Jenny Brier, the daughter of a wealthy New York restaurateur,
决定指定莎曼珊 替她即将举办的派对做公♥关♥
had decided that Samantha would be taking over the PR for her upcoming party.
我要“浮华世界”杂♥志♥ MTV的卡森达利
I want Vanity Fair , Carson Dal,
“人物杂♥志♥” 超级男孩
People, Teen People, In Style , 'N Sync...
亲爱的珍妮
Jenny, sweetie,
请不要误会 你今年几岁?
don't take this the wrong way, but, how old are you?
这是我十三岁成人仪式派对
Hello, it's my bat mitzvah party, I'm 13!
你十三岁?
You're 13 years old?
你呢?四十五?
Duh. What are you, like, 45?
此次会谈就这样结束了
And just like that, the meeting was officially over.
抱歉 我不办小孩子的派对
I'm sorry, I don't do kids' parties.
亲爱的 我爸爸邀请了
Sweetie, my father has invited
有头有脸的朋友 人数超过三百
over 300 of his most powerful friends to this event.
他们都会来
They're not all coming.
当然除了克♥林♥顿♥一家
The Clintons can't make it, of course.
我告诉爸爸
But like I told Daddy,
总花费要是能不超过一百万就够幸运了
we'll be lucky if we can swing this for under a mil.
我知道什么 我只是个孩子
But what do I know? I'm just a kid.
我们请不动超级男孩的
We'll never get 'N Sync.
在与新客户会面之后
After meeting her new client,
莎曼珊在一家
Samantha met Charlotte, Miranda, and me
最热门的自助餐厅跟我们见面
for the latest trend in Manhattan power lunching...haute cafeteria cuisine.
你到底要不要坐下来 姐妹?
You coming in for a landing, sister?
不好意思 好像有一个可爱的男生在看我
Sorry. Cute guy. I thought he was checking me out for a second.
在哪里?
-Where? -Where?
不要转过去…
Hey, guys, stop, don't.
他真是可爱
He's a cutie, all right.
另外 他真的在看你
And P.S., definitely looking.
我叫你们不要转过去看他
Looking at you guys looking at him, like I asked you not to.
带着你的餐盘过去
-Take your tray over there. -What?
-不要 -为什么不要?
-No. -Absolutely! Why not?
拜托你们 我们都是成年人了
Because this isn't P.S. 147, we're adults now.
她都已经结婚了
She's married, for Chrissake.
我们要假装很懂事
We have to at least pretend to know better.
关于我的头痛我去看了医生
So I finally went to the doctor about my headaches...
还在看
Still lookin'.
你没在帮我 谢谢
...which you're not helping, thanks,
我曾在网上诊断我的症状
because I'd been trying to diagnose myself on the internet...
-可以吗?-当然
-You can do that? -Sure!
只要把症状打上去
You just type in your symptoms, hit "enter,"
就可以等“癌症”这个字出现了
and wait for the word "cancer" to appear on the screen.
总之 结果我是舌头前推患者
Anyway, turns out I'm a tongue-thruster.
如果你是男人就是一件好事
Now, see, if you were a man, that would be a good thing.
我的舌头推挤到正面的牙齿 导致咬合不正
My tongue pushes up against my front teeth, so my bite is all off.
牙医说我有颞额关节症状
My dentist thinks I have TMJ.
快点 你得做些什么
C'mon, you have to do something.
我明天要去牙齿矫正
I am, I'm going to the orthodontist tomorrow.
我是说那个可爱的男生
No, I mean, he's really cute.
她可以写纸条给他
She could write him a note.
这样更可爱了
A note, even cuter.
各位 我才不要写纸条给他
You guys, I'm not writing him a note.
亲爱的可爱先生…
"Dear Mr. Cutie-cute..."
不可以那样写
You did not just write that.
只要写上你的电♥话♥
Nope, just your phone number.
我不要给他我的电♥话♥
I'm not giving him my phone number.
不要紧张 你不用亲自动手
Oh, relax, TMJ, you don't have to.
我帮你送过去
I'll do it for ya.
凯莉
Carrie... Carrie!
-去吧 姐妹 -我的天
-Go, girl. -Oh, my God.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you,
我朋友米兰达…
but my friend Miranda over there...
-我的天 -觉得你很可爱
-Oh, my God. -She thinks you're kinda cute.
请你的朋友米兰达打电♥话♥给我
Please tell your friend Miranda to call me.
在回家的路上
On the way home from lunch,
我决定顶着下午的太阳
I decided to brave the afternoon heat
去找修鞋师♥父♥救救我的旧鞋跟
to see if my favorite shoe repair guy could do anything about my tired old soles.
但是当我到达的时候 “那里”已经不见了
But when I got there...there was no there there.
阿提...怎么了?
Hey. What, um... What happened to Artie?
阿提?
Artie...?
修鞋子的师♥父♥
Artie, my guy, my shoe guy.
他上次帮我修鞋跟
He fixed these the last time.
他搬到布鲁克林的威廉斯堡了
Oh, yeah, Artie. No, he moved back to Williamsburg.
租金调整后他就负担不起了
He, uh, couldn't afford the place once they destabilized the rent.
要是漫画店的生意没有改善
And if the comic business keeps going the way it is,
我也会负担不起
I'm not sure I'll be able to either.
漫画销路不好吗?
Oh, comics aren't selling, huh?
不好 尤其是我画的
No, especially mine.
“强力小子” 维德亚当绘制
Power Lad by Wade Adams.
这是你画的?
Is this you? Did you draw this?
他有什么能力?
Wow. So what's so powerful about him?
他想要变成超级英雄
He's a superhero. Or he wants to be.
他的父母都是超级英雄
See, his parents were superheroes,
他试着寻找自己的超能力
and he's trying to figure out what his superpowers are.
但还没成功
They haven't really kicked in yet.
愚蠢的玩意 你从事什么行业?
And... it's stupid... What do you do?
我是个作家
Oh, I'm a writer.
好酷 你写什么?
Really? That's cool. What do you write?
翻开报纸第七页
Turn to page seven of your newspaper there.
我就觉得你很眼熟
Oh, yes, see, I thought you looked familiar.
你有想过写漫画吗?
You ever think about writing comics?
那不是男生做的事吗?
Aren't the comics more of a boy thing?
才怪 也有很多“女英雌”
No way. There's all kinds of women superheroes...
蝙蝠女 女超人…
Batgirl, Supergirl, Black Canary.
还有神奇女侠
I know you've heard of Wonder Woman.
戴着手镯和头饰
Oh, with the bracelets and the tiara.
连她的配件都有超能力
I used to love that even her accessories had superpowers.
老天
Aw, man.
他们怎么了?
What's wrong with them?
对他们而言 你就是神奇女侠
No, see, to them, you are Wonder Woman.
-不要拍马屁了 我会捧场的 -好
-All right, stop, I'll buy something. -All right.
我的鞋子没有修好
I never did get my shoes fixed,
隔周我倒是得到一双新靴子
but the following week, I did get a new pair of boots.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what came over me,
我只觉得应该要谢谢他
but I suddenly felt compelled to call and thank him.
就算身为一个超级英雄 我仍是无力抵挡
Even as a superhero, I was powerless to resist.
那一晚 受到米兰达网络诊断的鼓舞
That evening, inspired by Miranda's digital diagnosis,
夏洛特上网寻找帮助崔的方法
Charlotte went surfing for a cure for Trey's condition.
答案就在那里 有着开关的...
There it was, in both the on and off positions...
八千块的水力装置
$8,000 worth of hydraulics
可以将崔变成超人
that could turn Trey into the Bionic Man.
通常 夏洛特对这类东西敬谢不敏
Ordinarily, this was the kind of thing Charlotte would shy away from.
不过既然这危及到她的婚姻
But since her marriage was shy of wood...
那一晚 我跟维德亚当 别名强力小子
That night, I met Wade Adams, alias "Power Lad,"
在时报广场的电动馆约会
at Bar Code, a Times Square bar
这里有真正的酒和虚拟实境
that specialized in real drinks and virtual reality.
这个地方真是不可思议
I can't believe this place.
玩一次就要十块美金
It's like ten bucks a game.
不过买♥♥啤酒就可以玩游戏
Yeah, but the games come with beer.
这会让人昏沉沉地越玩越多
Yeah, that's 'cause they want you to play half as well and twice as much.
听起来很不错
Sounds good to me.
要玩 “血浴”还是“恐怖行动”?
What'll it be, a little Bloodburst or Terrafrag 2?
“青蛙过街”跟 “小精灵”呢?
What ever happened to Frogger and Ms. Pac-Man?
她结婚了
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表