剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“诚实为上策?”
对米兰达而言 比三十四岁当伴娘更糟糕的事
For Miranda, the only thing worse than being Charlotte's 34-year-old bridesmaid
就是当一个没有男伴的三十四岁伴娘
was being a 34-year-old bridesmaid without a date.
婚礼即将在一周之内来临
With the wedding less than a week away,
米兰达掉了进纽约单身族群最大的诱惑...
Miranda fell prey to the siren song of a New York singles' event...
约会介绍所
...multi-dating.
只要二十块钱就有七次小约会
Twenty dollars bought you seven mini-dates,
每次八分钟 大约就是
each eight minutes long, which, incidentally,
一次相亲需要的时间
is about as long as most blind dates should be.
你好 我是米兰达霍布斯
Hi, I'm Miranda Hobbes.
我是杜徕欧文
Dwight Owens.
摩根士丹利投顾公♥司♥
Private wealth group at Morgan Stanley.
私人财富团队 负责个人及养老基金
Investment management for high net-worth individuals and a couple of pension plans.
我喜欢我的工作 任职五年了
Like my job, been there five years,
离过婚 没有小孩 无信仰
divorced, no kids, not religious.
住在新泽西 会说法文和葡萄牙文
I live in New Jersey, speak French and Portuguese.
毕业于沃顿商学院
Wharton Business School.
有任何吸引你的地方吗?
Any of this appealing to you?
当然 会说葡萄牙文很罕见
Sure, Portuguese, that's impressive.
非常感谢 自我介绍一下吧 曼娣?
Obrigado! What about you, Mandy?
是米兰达
Um, Miranda.
我是一家中型事务所的律师
I'm a lawyer at a mid-size firm,
最近升格为合伙人
actually, I was recently made partner.
我是律师
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师 毕业于哈佛法学院
I went to Harvard Law School.
我是空姐
I'm a stewardess.
真的吗?
Really?
在正式的婚礼前 有一个彩排晚宴
But before the wedding bells, there's the rehearsal dinner.
你说你是空姐
You said you were a stewardess?
我在证实一项理论
I was testing a theory.
什么理论?
The theory being?
男人畏惧有权力的工作
Men are threatened by powerful jobs.
他们不喜欢律师 他们要…
They don't want a lawyer, they want a...
一个骗子
Liar!
我才是骗子
I was the liar.
我终于结束与大人物的关系
I'd finally ended my affair with Big,
但是欺骗艾登的罪恶感 让我无法入睡
but the guilt of lying to Aidan was like a hangover I couldn't sleep off.
我就这么说 身为一个律师兼合伙人
I'm just saying, as a lawyer, a partner, no less,
没有人要跟我约会 如果当一个空姐 我明天就有约
I got zero dates, and as a stewardess, I got one for tomorrow night.
正确说法应该是“空服员”
I believe the correct term is "flight attendant."
要是想上♥床♥就不能这么说
Not if you wanna get laid.
重要的是你说话的方式
Hon, it doesn't matter what you say you do,
这样子说 比如“我是公♥关♥”
it's how you say it. For example, I'm in P.R.
含意是“我很会口♥交♥”
Translation, I give great head.
-什么? -他其实还过得去
-What? -He's actually an okay guy.
哈李斯布莱根 急诊室医生
Harris Bragin. Emergency room doctor at NYU.
你不能跟他约会 因为你说谎
Yeah, but, you see, you can't date the guy now 'cause you lied.
我终究会告诉他的 另外
I'd tell him eventually, and, by the way,
要是他不能接受 那他就太肤浅了
if he got upset, he'd look completely shallow.
另外 你会像是精神分♥裂♥症
And, by the way, it would make you look schizo.
各位 我…我们…
Uh, excuse me, I, uh... We...
妈 我就说“我” 迟早会变成“我们”
See mother, I told you I'd become a "we" sooner or later.
这是“我们”敬各位的
This is, uh, the "we" toast.
感谢各位的光临
I'd like to thank everyone for coming to the rehearsal dinner,
尤其是远道而来的客人
especially the out-of-towners.
我的堂兄 盖勒伯 从爱丁堡来参加婚礼
My cousin, Caleb, who's in the wedding party, came all the way from Edinburgh.
总是有人得带来真正的苏格兰威士忌
Someone had to bring the real scotch-like, huh?
我知道我等一下要享用什么了
Mmm, yum, I know what I'll be having later.
我真正想感谢的是
But the person that I would really like to thank
我身旁这位女士
for showing up is... is this woman right here.
夏洛特 我对你的爱无法言喻
Charlotte, I love you more than words can say,
了解我的人都知道我善于言词
and those of you who know me know I'm a man of many words,
我已经尽力了
so, God knows, I've tried.
好的 请各位用餐 喝酒 好好享用
Alrighty then, let's eat, drink and be married.
她好幸福
She's so damn happy.
因为她不用当伴娘
Of course she's happy, she doesn't have to be a bridesmaid.
我们算轻松了 可别忘了
Oh, we got off easy, let's not forget,
伴郎还得穿苏格兰裙呢
the groomsmen have to wear kilts.
我喜欢男人穿裙子 比较好办事
I like the idea of men in skirts. Easy access.
他们底下真的什么都不♥穿♥吗?
Is it true that they wear nothing underneath?
我去查明后再告诉你们
I'll find out and get back to you.
他叫做盖勒伯 对吧?
His name was Caleb, right?
你好 我是莎曼珊琼斯
Hi there, I'm Samantha Jones.
盖勒伯麦克道格 幸会
Caleb MacDougal, Samantha, pleasure.
第一次到纽约?
First time in New York City?
对 太美了
Aye, and it's brilliant-like...
建筑 活力 人群
The architecture, the energy, the crowds.
你知道的
Well, you know.
莎曼珊很难听得懂他说的话
Samantha could barely understand him,
不过既然他的舌头能那样灵活
but if his tongue could do that to his r's,
莎曼珊倒想试试看
she wondered what it could do to her.
我很乐意带你四处逛逛
I'd be happy to show you around town.
那太好了
That would be great, 'cause, eh...
崔在送我回斯坦厄普饭店时 还迷了路
Today I got lost trying to find my way back from the Stanhope Hotel earlier.
莎曼珊不是唯一感到迷惑的人
Samantha wasn't the only one feeling lost.
我想我必须告诉他
I'm thinkin' I have to tell him.
-告诉谁? -艾登
-Tell who? -Aidan.
我应该跟他说大人物的事
I might have to tell him about the thing with Big.
你为什么要那么做?
Why would you do that?
我不知道 也许因为
Oh, I don't know, maybe because
一段关系应该建立在信任上面
relationships are supposed to be built on trust?
无意冒犯 不过木已成舟
No offense, honey, but I think that ship has sailed.
凯莉 你说的没错 你应该告诉他
Carrie, you're right, you have to tell him.
不过不要在属于我的礼拜
But not before the wedding. It's supposed to be my week.
是属于你的一天 你只有一天
It's your day, you get a day.
不是一个礼拜
Not a week.
没有必要告诉他
There's no reason to tell him.
男人总是撒这种谎
Men lie about this stuff all the time.
而女人都会发现
And women find out.
要是他发现了怎么办?
No, what if he finds out?
你跟大人物在曼哈顿四处上♥床♥的时候他都没发现
If he didn't find out while you were fucking Big all over Manhattan,
现在都结束了 他为什么会发现?
why should he find out now that it's over?
你能不能不要在薇拉王婚纱店讲这种话?
Could you please not use the f-word at Vera Wang?
给你说 要是换成我
I gotta tell you, if it was me,
要是我男朋友和别人睡了三个礼拜
and my boyfriend was sleeping with somebody else for three weeks,
我会想要知道的
I'd wanna know about it.
我会想要知道所有细节
I'd wanna have all the information.
从一个假扮空姐的人口中说出
That might mean more coming from someone
格外有分量
not posing as a stewardess.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
没什么 亲爱的 在你的婚礼上
Nothing, sweetie, just, at your wedding,
我们要假装米兰达是空姐
we all have to pretend Miranda's a stewardess.
这是我结婚的日子 我不想假装任何事
It's my day. And I don't wanna pretend anything.
我不希望你跟艾登吵架
And I don't want you and Aidan fighting.
你觉得这能不能再改短一点?
Don't you think this could stand to be a little shorter?
莎曼珊 所有的裙子长度要一致
Samantha, all the skirts have to be the same length.
是吗?崔的裙子呢?
Really, what about Trey's skirt?
那是苏格兰裙 一种传统
It's a kilt, and it's tradition.
要求你不要露出你的 “星期四见”
Is it so much to ask that you not wear your dress
很过分吗?
up around your "see you next Tuesday"?
我的什么?
My what?
C-U-N-T(阴♥部♥)
C-U-N-ext...T-uesday?
老天
Oh, my God!
我错过了小学生时期吗?
Was that a Schoolhouse Rock I missed?
要是我非得当伴娘
Look, if I have to be a bridesmaid,
我也要当个美丽的伴娘
I'd at least like to look good.
你不必非得当伴娘
Well, you don't have to be a bridesmaid.
那我在这里做什么?
Then why the hell am I here?
坦白的说 我不希望你觉得被忽略
Frankly, I didn't want you to feel left out.
我很乐意被忽略
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表