剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Kidding! I'm acting, huh?
这是我的职业
That's what I do!
你懂我的意思吗?
Yes, but do you see what I mean?
这就是我想跟你合作的原因
That's why I wanna develop the story with you.
我是大人物
I'm Mr. Big.
好…那真是…
Oh, okay. Well, yeah.
太好了
Okay, that's...
太棒了 你答应了
Excellent. You're in.
你知道吗?
You know what else?
我真的很想上你 宝贝
I really wanna fuck you, baby.
你在演戏吗?
Are you acting now?
我当大人物 好吗?
I'm Big, okay?
你当凯莉
You be Carrie.
我本来就是凯莉
I am Carrie.
我们都是动物 男人 女人 行走于地球
We are animals, man, woman, walking the earth.
我们有头 心和生殖器官
We are made of head, heart, and loins.
重点在于利用它们 对吗?
We're talkin' about usin' 'em. Am I right?
我…
Well...I have, uh, well...
那女孩说我们...
The girl said that we would probably...
我们... 我们今天要讨论专栏
We would... we would talk about the columns today.
我们来谈谈这两个角色的弱点
Let's get down to the underbelly of these two characters.
搞清楚他们为何这么失败
And let's figure out why they're so fucked up.
我四点要去做脸
Well, I have a facial at 4:00.
我爱你
And I love you!
我不明白 我们为什么不能在一起
I don't understand why we can't be together!
你介意我抽烟吗?
Do you mind if I smoke?
我认为你不该抽烟 凯莉
I don't think you should smoke, Carrie.
-什么?-在影片中
-What? -In the movie.
我认为凯莉不该抽烟
I don't think Carrie should smoke.
无所谓
Oh, that's all right.
这是我的办公室 行吗?
Or in my office, okay?
会谈结束之后 我转错了弯
After I left the meeting, I took a wrong turn and somehow found myself
莫名其妙地回到了原点
right back where I had started.
我 又置身于纽约 又开始思索大人物
Back in New York. Back wondering about Big.
我是来洛杉矶度假的
I had come to L.A. for a vacation,
希望能逃离大人物 艾登
hoping to get away from Big and Aidan,
还有最主要是我自己
and most of all, myself.
但坐在虚构的场景中
But sitting on the fake set,
我所有问题比以往感觉更真实
all my old issues felt more real than ever.
我不禁纳闷
I couldn't help but wonder,
无论你走得多远 或是逃到天涯海角
no matter how far you travel or how much you run from it,
你真的能够忘记过去吗?
can you ever really escape your past?
小姐 这里禁止抽烟
Ma'am, no smoking.
我在室外 而且这里是纽约
But I'm outside, and it's New York!
在纽约 一本新书的发行
In New York, the release of a new book
可以是庆祝的理由
is cause for celebration.
在洛杉矶 一种新的情♥趣♥用♥品♥上市就可达到目的
Here in L.A., a new line of sex toys will do the trick.
很好玩吧?
Isn't this fun?
答案是否定的
The answer to that would be, no.
亲爱的 我们想走了
Sweetie, we want to go.
什么?我们还不能走
What? We can't leave yet!
他们还没有切阴♥茎♥蛋糕
Look, they haven't even cut the cock.
奶油夹心的机会有多少?
What are the chances it's cream filled?
麦康纳的狂躁症让我精疲力尽
I am exhausted from McConaughey-mania.
我只想上♥床♥睡觉
I just wanna get into bed, go to sleep,
假装今天的事都没发生过
and pretend this whole day never happened.
再待一会儿
Oh, stay a little longer.
盖斯会在一些人造阴♥茎♥上签名
Garth's going to autograph some dildos.
他很畅销
He's a very big seller.
他是阴♥茎♥界的约翰葛里辛
He's the John Grisham of penises.
我要去排队了
I'm gonna go get in line.
我真不敢相信这地方这么开放 一见面就是“嗨 跟我上♥床♥”
I can't believe how open and "Hi, I have sex," this place is.
在纽约 性♥爱♥是埋在柜子底层很隐秘的事
In New York, sex is so bottom shelf, paper bag.
没错 都很含蓄 就像我
Exactly, it's all hidden, like me.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
昨晚我跟一个帅哥聊天
Last night, I was talking to this cute guy.
我们相处得十分愉快
And we were having a great time.
然后一个穿紧身洋装女人经过
And then, this woman in a tight dress walked by
胸部很大
with big breasts.
就挂在这里
Just boom, "here they are."
他就马上追随她了
And he totally went for it.
没错
Right.
问题是 我也想做♥爱♥
But the thing is, I wanted to have sex with him, too.
但这念头隐藏在我风趣的言谈和保守的外表里
But it was all hidden in my witty banter, and my little looks.
她毫不掩饰就钓到那男人
And she just put it right out there, sex. And she got the guy.
但她可以拥有他多久?
Yeah, but how long did she have him?
谁在乎?我想要上♥床♥
Who cares? I'm on vacation, I wanna get laid.
我佩服那些穿着大胆 让你一览无遗的女人
I admire women who can just put it right out there where you can see it.
看 就像她
See, look. Like her.
你想穿得跟她一样?
You wanna dress like her?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你认为有没有可能 她对性♥爱♥没兴趣?
Do you think there's any chance that she's not up for sex?
不可能 因为她是个妓♥女♥
No, 'cause she's a hooker.
她不是...
She's not a...
你好
Hi.
-你好 -我们见过吗?
-Hi. -Have we met?
没有 我正跟我朋友说
No, I was just telling my friend
我有多么欣赏你的打扮
how much I admire what you're wearing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是从事色情行业的吗?
Are you in the porn industry?
天啊 不 我是在迪士尼工作的律师
Oh, God, no. I'm a lawyer for Disney.
看到没?
See?
-来 好好享受 -非常感谢你
There you go. -Thank you so much.
你真的来了
You made it.
我对加拿大消费者的评价 又增加了一等
Well, my opinion of Canadian consumers just went up a notch.
请签名
Sign it, please.
我该怎么签?
How should I sign it?
我不晓得
I don't know.
“献给住在324号♥ 标准套房♥的莎曼珊”
"To Samantha, who's staying at The Standard, room 324."
太好了 我会亲自送去
Perfect. I'll deliver it personally.
你真体贴
You're too kind.
当晚莎曼珊把豪华盖斯带回家
That night, Samantha took home the deluxe Garth.
一墙之隔的我意识到
And next door, I learned
我不仅摆脱不了过去
that not only could I not escape my past,
也摆脱不了现在
I couldn't escape my present.
加州的空气是怎么回事?
What is it about California air?
让我睡得又香又甜
It makes me sleep so well.
这和空气无关
-Mm. -It's not the air.
你的床头板撞得你不省人事
Your headboard knocked you unconscious.
你听见我们的声音?
You heard us?
我没听见
I didn't.
打鼾小姐 你听不见的
No, "Miss Snore," you wouldn't.
-你还好吗? -我快疯了
-Are you okay? -I'm cranky!
我跟麦康纳 和他的合伙人还要见一次面
I have to take another meeting with Matthew McConaughey and his partners.
我们得坐下来“头脑风暴”一下
We're all gonna sit around and "brainstorm"
凯莉和她的感情生活出了什么问题
what goes wrong with "Carrie" and all her relationships.
-不要去 -我必须去
-Don't go. -I have to go.
我是逗他们开心的小作家
they flew me out here. I'm their little writer monkey.
我有个东西可以让你好过一点
Well, I've got something to make you feel better.
早上十点就拿出人造阴♥茎♥
Oh, dildos before 10:00 a.m.
我全身细胞都活跃起来了
I'm all perked up!
上面有亲笔签名 一人一个
They're autographed, one for each.
大老远来到加州
-Oh. -"My friend went to California
我只得到这个烂玩意儿
and all I got was this lousy dildo."
把这些收起来好吗?
Could you please put these back wherever they came from?
-别人在看了 -这里是洛杉矶
-People are staring. -Please, it's L.A.
没人在乎你的蛋白旁放着那活儿
No one cares if your egg whites have a side of cock.
没人需要这么大一根
Wow, nobody needs this much.
女人平均只有五英寸深
Do you know the average woman is only five inches deep?
那写在你的餐盘垫布上吗?
Is that written on your place mat or something?
对我来说 好的命根子要看宽度
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表