剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I once dated a smoker and it affected how his tasted.
烟盒应该印上这个标语
They should put that on the side of the pack if they want to cut back sales.
或许他可以吃些什么改变味道
Maybe there's something he can eat to make it sweeter?
你应该写信给玛莎
Maybe you should write to Martha Stewart.
亲爱的玛莎 救救怪味精♥液♥
"Dear Martha, Funky Spunk. Help."
亲爱的怪味精♥液♥ 试试看微量的薄荷
"Dear Funky Spunk, try a hint of mint."
不只是芦笋味
No, no, it's not just asparagus.
还有些别的
It's asparagus and something else.
我知道 还有高乐士清洁剂
I know, Clorox!
至少会让你的白带更白
Well, at least you'll get your whites whiter.
这很严重 我差点噎死
This is serious, I almost gagged.
-这很严重 -我该怎么办?
-Oh, well, that is serious. -What am I going to do?
不要再帮他口♥交♥了
Just don't give him head again.
我倒是没有想过
Hmm. I never even thought of that.
你觉得无所谓?
So, what, "casual head" is back now?
没关系 他很健康 我也不吞下去
Oh, it's fine. He's healthy and I don't swallow.
要是你跟疾病管制中心都觉得无所谓的话
Well, as long as you and the "Center for Disease Control" are fine with it.
他喜欢口♥交♥ 哪个男人不喜欢?
Of course, he just loves getting head. But then, what man doesn't?
要是精♥液♥是女人的
You know, if the whole cum situation were reversed,
男人会愿意接近吗?
do you think that men would even get anywhere near the stuff?
或许吧 如果滋味像啤酒的话
Well, maybe... if it tasted like beer.
稍晚 米兰达回家发现
Later that day, Miranda came home to something
更令人难以下咽的事
that was even harder to swallow.
你有一通新留言
You have one new message.
史蒂夫吗?我是玛拉
Hi, if this is Steve's number...this is Mira.
我们昨晚见过面
We met last night.
我是点啤酒的广♥告♥公♥司♥主管
I'm the advertising exec who ordered the Amstel Light.
史蒂夫 听到的话回我电
Steve, if this is you, call me.
我很乐意跟你去看电影
I'd love to go to a movie sometime.
今天中午十二点二十二分
Today, 12:22 p.m.
在城市另一头的答录机上
And on an answering machine across town...
你有一通新留言
You have one new message.
是我
Hi, it's me.
我需要跟你谈谈 我之前说过的事
I need to talk to you about what I said the other day.
这很重要 打给我
It's important, please call.
你知道我手♥机♥号♥码
You know my cell number.
我的右脑告诉我将它删掉
The right side of my brain told me the right thing was to delete it.
不过我留下来了
But I left it.
这很重要 打给我 你知道我手♥机♥号♥码
It's important, please call. You know my cell number.
在播放了七次之后 我请来公正的法官
Seven playbacks later, I invited over an impartial judge.
-怎么样? -你应该揍他
-Well? -You should have punched him.
他想要复合 对不对?
He wants to get back together, right?
他说话的音调
I mean, that's the tone.
那个“你好”和“很重要”
The "Hi" and then the "It's important."
就是这个意思对吧
Is that what that means?
凯莉 我们永远不会知道
Carrie, we could analyze this for years and never know.
就像是谁杀了肯尼迪
I mean, they still don't know who killed Kennedy.
我应该怎么做?
Well, what should I do?
你想要怎么做很明显
Well, it's pretty obvious what you want to do
要不然你也不会听七次
or you wouldn't still be listening to this message.
顺带一提 理智的你跑哪里去了?
And by the way, what happened to the "not insane" part of you?
我不知道
I don't know.
放了五次后我的心就动摇了
After the fifth playback he got in a little.
-我讨厌答录机 -没错
-God, I hate my machine. -Yeah.
我也讨厌我的
I hate mine too.
有个女主管留言给史蒂夫说
Steve got a message from some girl executive
她很想跟他出去约会
desperate for him to go to a movie.
真的?他还睡在你家呢
Already? He's still on your couch.
我知道 真不可思议
I know, it's amazing.
没有钱 没有住处的三十四岁老男人
A 34-year-old guy with no money and no place to live,
因为单身就很抢手
because he's single, he's a catch.
有工作 有房♥子的三十四岁老女人
But a 34-year-old woman with a job and a great home,
因为单身所以可悲
because she's single, is considered tragic.
真令人沮丧
So depressing.
我们再听一次留言
Let's listen to that message again.
我就把它删掉
I'm deleting it.
不过没有这么简单
But it wasn't that simple.
米兰达一走
As soon as Miranda left,
我的情感就掩没我的左右脑
I stood and watched my emotions overrule both sides of my brain.
哪位?
Hello?
我是凯莉
It's Carrie.
你好 谢谢你打来
Oh, hey. Yeah, thanks for calling.
我之前说我打算离婚
Look, it's about what I said about getting out of my marriage...
我不知道我为什么打电♥话♥
I didn't know why I called,
我甚至不知道我想要什么
I didn't even know what I really wanted,
不过我的心狂跳不止
but suddenly my heart was racing.
我仔细思考过
I thought about it.
赡养费将很可观
And it's going to cost me a lot.
当我没说过好了
So, maybe you should forget about what I said.
我自己闯的祸 自己负责
I mean...I figure I made my bed, I should lie in it.
没错
You do that.
我需要的就是这个
It was just what I needed,
把我拉回现实的冲击
a big shock treatment to jolt me right back to sanity.
你有裂缝
You have cracks.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
天花板
The ceiling.
出现多久了?
How long they been there?
三年而已
Just three years.
三年还而已?
Oh, just three years?
不要误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过你这里需要整修
but this place could use a little work.
我知道 但我负担不起
I know, but I can't afford it.
你有价值八千块的鞋
You've got 8,000 bucks worth of shoes over there.
那是我需要的
I needed those.
可以做些小工程
You could do little things.
上灰泥 重铺地板
Plaster, strip the floors.
你不知道小小整修后会多漂亮
You have no idea how beautiful it'd be if we...took it down a level.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to do that stuff.
我知道
I do.
让我帮你铺地板
Let me strip your floors.
这个工程不是很浩大吗?
Isn't that a lot of work?
不会
Nah.
只要一天 你根本不会知道我在工作
It'll just take a day. You won't even know I'm here.
确定吗?真的吗?
You sure? Really?
特别的女孩需要特别的房♥子
A special lady needs a special home.
我身边的男人想让我的家更美好
Here in my arms was a guy who wanted to make my home better,
而远处那人 却想破坏这一切
and somewhere out there was a guy who wanted to pull it apart.
这不是使用左脑右脑的问题
It wasn't a left or right brainer.
这根本就是有没有大脑
It was a no brainer.
我们为什么要到这里来?
Tell me why we're here again?
我要吃得健康一点
I'm making an effort to eat better.
在搜寻过健康精♥液♥网站之后
After a quick browse on the healthysperm.com web page,
莎曼珊邀亚当吃晚餐
Samantha invited Adam ball to dinner.
这是你们的麦芽草汁
Here are your wheatgrass shots.
我马上拿菜单过来
And I'll be right back with menus.
我不想喝
I can't drink that.
喝喝看 这对你很好
Oh, try it. It's very good for you.
干杯
Bottoms up.
这玩意味道真奇怪
Oh, man, that shit is funky.
莎曼珊很想告诉亚当
Samantha had to fight every urge she had
什么味道才真的奇怪
not to tell Adam Ball he didn't know from funky.
麦芽草汁要多久奏效?
How long does it take for the wheatgrass to work its way into your system?
很难说...
Ah, hard to say...
大约估计一下?
Ballpark?
一个半小时
An hour and a half.
我们来点餐吧
Oh... We should order.
一个半小时后 吃完了麦芽草汁和甜瓜
An hour and a half, two wheatgrass shots, and a ginger melon smoothie later...
我要出来了
I'm coming... Ah, I'm coming...
我要出来了
I'm coming!
老天 你真棒
Oh, man, man, man...You give good head.
宝贝
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表