剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“欲望城市”
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“同居风波”
曼哈顿是一个可以24小时满足你需求的地方
Manhattan is a place you can get anything, anytime.
半夜两点的计程车
Cabs at 2:00 a.m.
三点的中国菜外卖♥♥
Chinese food at three.
但不知怎的 你就是拿不到干洗衣物
But somehow you can never get your dry cleaning.
(干洗店)
夏洛特和崔正陷入热恋
Charlotte was spending all of her time with Trey,
他是个出身豪门的医生 几乎拥有一切
a doctor from family money who had it all.
除了夏洛特以外
All but all of Charlotte.
显然 崔是个无法随时被满足需求的纽约人
Apparently Trey was one New Yorker not getting everything, anytime.
崔实在很体贴
Trey is so thoughtful.
他知道昨晚我不太舒服
He knew I wasn't feeling well last night,
所以他带我去第七街喝汤
so he took me to get some soup down on seventh street,
然后我们迈向了第二...
and then we went to second...
第二街?
Avenue?
第二垒
Base.
接着呢?他和你一起做体操?
And then what? He did your physics homework with you?
不 我想慢慢来
No, I want to take it slow with him.
他可能是我的真命天子
I think he could really be the one.
夏洛特 亲爱的 你才认识他两个礼拜
Charlotte, honey, you've only known him for two weeks.
你可能知道他的电子邮件地址
You can know his email address,
但不会知道他是否为真命天子
you cannot know he's "the one."
我就是知道
I just know.
这真的很难 因为他非常性感
And it's really hard, because he is very sexy,
我不想太早和他发♥生♥关♥系♥ 而坏了大事
but I don't want to ruin it by having sex with him too early.
这么说你是坚守底线的女孩
So, you're "everything but" girl.
我倒认为是… 有额外赠品的亲吻
I like to think of it as "kissing with extras."
你真像个九年级生
How very ninth grade of you.
书上说 若一年不从事性行为
Do you know, I read that if you don't have sex for a year,
就能够恢复处♥女♥之身
you can actually become "revirginized."
说不定会抓狂
And, I would imagine quite frisky.
这不是很棒吗?
But, isn't that great?
过去的风流史可以一笔勾销 重新开始
You can erase your whole sexual past and start again.
谁想要回贞操?
Who wants their virginity back?
第一次的经验已经够糟了
It was bad enough the first time.
当时你多大?
How old were you?
十一年级
Um, 11th grade.
他叫赛斯贝特曼
Seth Bakeman.
在他家臭气熏天的康乐室
His smelly rec room.
吸了半根大♥麻♥ 三次冲刺
Half a joint, three thrusts.
完毕
Finito.
附注:是在乒乓球桌上
And P.S., it was on the ping pong table.
同时 我和艾登百无禁忌
Meanwhile, I was doing "everything plus" with Aidan.
我们简直下不了床
I couldn't get out of bed with him.
我的床成了餐馆 娱乐场所
My bed had become our restaurant, our entertainment center,
是我们的小纽约
our own little New York.
二十四小时开放
Open 24 hours.
他们什么时候会派搜索队来找我们?
When do you think they're gonna send a search party in for us?
我猜春天融雪的时候吧
I guess spring thaw.
真是漫长
That's an awful long time, my friend.
在下城 另一个纽约人正享受她充实的人生
Downtown, another New Yorker was enjoying her very full life.
莎曼珊在极时髦的肉品加工区买♥♥了一间新公♥寓♥
Samantha had a new apartment in the ultra-chic meatpacking district.
还多了一个仰慕者
And a new admirer.
我来敦亲睦邻一下
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
我是连恩施奈德
Len Schneider.
住4A
4-A.
我收集艺术品
I collect art.
莎曼珊琼斯 住在2D
Samantha Jones, 2-D.
我猜你收集的是赞美吧
And I'm guessing you collect compliments.
连恩 放手
Oh, Len, stop.
真的 连恩
Really, Len.
快放手 我先走了
Stop. If you'll excuse me.
今晚欢迎你上来我家
Listen, I would love to have you come up to my place tonight.
我调的史不立兹酒棒呆了
I make a mean wine spritzer.
不用了 抱歉
Oh, I don't think so, sorry.
莎曼珊嘴里说抱歉
Samantha said "sorry."
其实她真正的意思是…
But, what she really meant was,
一个满头白发的糟老头 怎么敢约她这种性感美女?
"When did it become acceptable for over-the-hill losers to ask out hot women like her?"
我会守望相助
I'm keeping you on neighborhood watch!
正当莎曼珊以为今天已衰到极点时…
And just when Samantha thought her day couldn't get any worse...
这是一本给前更年期女性看的目录
This is a catalog for pre-menopausal women!
“新转变” 不错的名字
New Transitions. Nice name.
他们何不直截了当地称呼?
Why don't they call it what it is,
适用对象为逐渐干涸的女性
J. Crew for women who are drying up.
我没有转变 我是进行式
FYI, I am not "transitioning," I am "happening."
亲爱的 只是邮寄名单搞错了
Sweetie, you just got on the wrong mailing list.
我不该接受免费试阅三个月的 “米拉贝拉”杂♥志♥
I knew I shouldn't have signed up for that three-month Mirabella trial subscription.
去年我在网上买♥♥了一个背枕
Last year I bought a back pillow online
结果收到疝带的目录
and ended up with all these catalogs for trusses.
你买♥♥背枕?
You bought a back pillow?
对 购自“我老了”网站
Yeah, at, "I'm-getting-old.com."
也许你会对阴♥道♥润滑栓剂感兴趣
Maybe I could interest you in some vaginal lubrication suppositories.
听好
Listen to this.
“在进入更年期的前十年”
"Sometime in the ten years before menopause,
“你可能会体验的症状包括 长达一个月的经前症候群”
you may experience symptoms including all month long PMS,
“水肿 失眠 情绪低落 热潮红
fluid retention, insomnia, depression, hot flashes,
或经期不规则”
or irregular periods."
好处是坐公车时 人们开始让位给你了
On the plus side, people will start to give up their seats to you on the bus.
我的天 阴♥道♥砝码
Oh, my god! Vagina weights.
我的阴♥道♥可不等人
Honey, my vagina waits for no man.
你们看
Look at this.
凯格尔肌肉锻练器
"The Kegelmaster."
什么是凯格尔肌肉?
What's a kegel muscle?
它可以帮助你让阴♥道♥紧实
It helps you stay tight down there.
-我也有吗? -你这么问
-And I have one? -If you have to ask,
就表示你没做运动
you haven't been doing your exercises.
什么运动?
What exercises?
想让阴♥道♥紧实
All you have to do to stay tight
只要一天收缩和放松十分钟
is to tighten and release it for ten minutes a day.
凯格尔运动…
Kegel exercises.
我现在就在做
I'm doing mine right now.
她真行
Man, she's good.
我真希望赶快停经
Well, I for one can't wait for menopause.
没有月经一定很自♥由♥
Do you realize how freeing it'll be not to have our periods?
我等不及红潮不再报到
Ugh, I can't wait till Flo stops coming to town.
没人叫它红潮了
No one calls it Flo.
我奶奶就这么称呼
I think my grandmother did.
不要再有恼人的腹痛了
Oh, it'll be nice to be done with the mind-numbing cramps.
说真的
Oh, no kidding.
我现在正在痛 痛得不得了
I've got mine right now big time.
我听到了 姐妹
I hear that, sister.
我的天 我也正在经期
Oh, my God! I have my period too!
我们都是同一时间
We're all synched up!
怎么这么巧
I've heard about that happening!
干嘛?
What?
我再过几天就来了
I'll get mine in a few days.
如果莎曼珊的经期迟了
If Samantha was running late,
那我的就更迟了
I was running even later.
“饶舌”杂♥志♥的派对快开始了
The Gab magazine launch party was starting in an hour
我的衣服却还在干洗店
and my fabulous party dress was still at the cleaners.
拜托 先生
Oh, please, sir!
该死
Shit!
显然我漂亮的派对洋装 今晚将留在店里了
Apparently my fabulous party dress would be staying in for the evening.
城市另一边 米兰达和史蒂夫决定不待在家
Across town, Miranda and Steve decided instead of staying in,
而是要出门
they'd go out.
从何时起 带小孩来餐馆吃饭变的合适了?
Since when did it become appropriate to bring babies to restaurants?
拜托 他很可爱
Aw, c'mon, he's cute.
上帝发明保姆是有原因的
Yeah, God invented babysitters for a reason.
我觉得没什么不好
I don't think it's so bad.
附近有小孩很棒
It's nice to have babies around.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表