剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“城市”欲“女”
纽约客期待的事情 一只手就可以数得出来
You can count on one hand the things a real New Yorker will wait for.
我的清单包括:完美的租金管制公♥寓♥
My list includes the perfect rent-controlled apartment,
贝纳迪诺餐厅的巧克力酥
the chocolate soufflé at Le Bernardin,
还有曼诺罗布雷尼克年度拍卖♥♥
and the annual Manolo Blahnik sale.
在与设计师约会四次
After four sublime dates with the furniture designer
他的吻令我双脚发软后
whose kiss made my knees wea,
我这个纽约客等待得够久了
this New Yorker had waited long enough.
想在这里过夜吗?
So mister, do you wanna sleep over?
我得要喂皮特
I gotta feed Pete.
明天还要早起
I gotta get up early in the morning.
显然 这个纽约客不期待
Apparently, that New Yorker had not.
当一扇门关闭后 另一扇门则会开启
People always say when one door closes another one opens.
半夜两点 莎曼珊家的门开了
At 2:00 a.m., the door that was opening was Samantha's.
你能相信吗 这太可怕了
Can you believe it? This is terrible!
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
1D的芙雷达被抢了
Freda Luftshein in 1-D was held up at gunpoint.
我的天
Oh, my God!
情况已经得到了控制 女士
We have it under control, ma'am.
嫌犯被监视录影带拍下
We have the suspect on tape.
但他是怎么进入的
But how did he get in?
这应该是一栋安全的大楼
This is supposed to be a safe building.
当时很晚 门房♥已经下班了
It was late. The doorman was off duty.
很显然 他是尾随其他访客进来的
And apparently, he entered behind somebody's guest.
真糟糕
That's awful!
他来了
There he is!
他尾随的人正是莎曼珊的客人
Clearly, the guy came in behind the guy who came in Samantha.
真是太糟糕了
Oh, my, that's terrible.
谁会在半夜两点有访客?
Who has a guest at two in the morning?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你们昨晚都在做什么?
So what did everybody do last night?
-没什么 -没什么
-Nothing. -Nothing of note.
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
怎么了 你第二次约会就跟人上♥床♥?
Why, what happened? You sleep with someone on the second date?
是第三次
No, it was the third date.
跟亚历山卓连力 我在艺术展上
It was Alexander Lemley, the investment banker
遇到的银行家
that I met at the Young Art Collectors show.
床上功夫不好?
And what, the sex was bad?
很好 不过…
No, it was good, except...
我不想讲
I don't think I can say it.
自己去克服吧
Oh, get over yourself.
好了 亲爱的 到底怎么了?
C'mon, sweetie, what happened?
当他那个…你们知道的
Well...when he, you know.
要来了 高♥潮♥ 射♥精♥
Came, orgasmed, shot his wad.
他说…
Uh-huh. He said...
该死的婊♥子♥ 该死的荡♥妇♥
You fucking bitch, you fucking whore!
他为什么要那么说?
Why would he say that?
因为你在跟他做♥爱♥?
Maybe because you were fucking him.
他又不是对着干洗店的人说
He didn't say it at the dry cleaners.
他是对着你说
He said it when he was in you.
你们觉得我是荡♥妇♥?
Do you think I'm a whore?
拜托 你要是荡♥妇♥ 那我是什么?
Oh, please! If you're a whore, what does that make me?
你们觉得我是荡♥妇♥?
Do you think I'm a whore?
你再正派不过了
Well, you have had a decent amount of bone in you.
这很糟糕 谁会想要娶荡♥妇♥为妻?
This is bad! Nobody wants to marry a whore.
连夏洛特做的爱都比我多
No, what's bad is that even Charlotte is having more sex than I am.
-艾登怎么样? -他怎么样?
-What about Aidan? -What about Aidan?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
他很迷人 我们在一起的时间很长
Clearly, he's attractive, we're spending a lot of time together,
他一直约我出去
he keeps asking me out.
但就是不肯跟我睡
But he doesn't wanna sleep with me.
-同志? -他不是同志
-Gay. -No, he's not gay.
恋母情结?
Mother issues?
我看不是
No, I don't think so.
或许他的小♥弟♥弟♥右曲
Maybe his dick curves to the right.
这种事情好解决
So if it does, we'll work it out.
我往左一点
I'll go left.
我可能永远不会知道了
The thing is, I may never know.
你要当心
Well, you better be careful,
拖太久上♥床♥
you wait too long to sleep with someone,
就会错失良机 变成普通朋友
you miss the window, and become just friends.
而不能成为该死的婊♥子♥ 该死的荡♥妇♥
As opposed to his fucking bitch, his fucking whore.
别这样
Oh, c'mon.
要是莎曼珊说对了
If Samantha was right,
在错失良机之前 我的时间已经所剩不多
I had very little time left before the relationship window closed forever.
所以我穿上清凉的衣服 引他无限遐想
So I wore my very little dress that left very little to the imagination.
要不要帮我拿进来?
Do you wanna take this inside?
我得回家了 我要…
I better get home, I gotta do something...
对对 你要早起 要遛狗 随便吧
Yeah, yeah, you gotta get up early, the dog, whatever.
这是怎么回事?
What's goin' on up there?
你只想当朋友吗?
Do you just wanna be friends?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是这样亲吻朋友的吗?
Is that how you kiss your friends?
你为什么不跟我上♥床♥?
So why don't you want to sleep with me?
不管是什么原因 我都要知道
I mean, whatever it is, I'd rather know sooner than later.
我想跟你上♥床♥
I do wanna sleep with you.
我真的想 看看你
I do. Look at you.
我以前做过同样的事
But I've been down that road before.
很快就跟女人上♥床♥ 而我现在仍是单身
I've slept with women, quickly, and I'm still single.
所以我现在的想法是
So my new thing is,
我想试试看只跟关心的人上♥床♥
I just wanna try to sleep with somebody I care about.
我想我可以真的关心你
I really think that I can care about you.
我们只交往一个多礼拜
And it's only been a week and a half.
现在的人都不约会了吗?
Don't people date anymore?
我怎么会期待跟一个只交往一个多礼拜的人上♥床♥?
Why did I expect to sleep with him after only a week and a half?
我变得过于轻佻
Had I become so jaded
以致于亲吻对我来说都不算是恋爱了?
that I didn't even recognize romance when it kissed me on the lips?
或许现代的女人需要小抄
Maybe modern women need a cheat sheet
来提醒“恋爱未死”
to remind us romance isn't dead.
(恋爱)
恋爱
Romance!
我给你说 我连想都没想到
I'm telling you, it didn't even occur to me
真是令人沮丧
which is so depressing.
女人在曼哈顿约会十三年 都会变成这样吗?
Is that what 13 years of dating in Manhattan does to a woman?
我告诉你会怎么样 你会得到衣原体
I tell you what it does, it gives you chlamydia.
那是什么?
Excuse me?
我的妇科医生今天告诉我
My gynecologist called me today,
她额外帮我做的检验 结果呈现阳性
and my test, which she just threw in for good measure, came back positive.
不是很糟糕 没有症状
It's not terrible, there aren't any symptoms
不过可能导致不孕
but it can cause infertility,
我想这样也不是不好…
so I guess it's good I caught it.
我得了 还好也发现了
I mean, not that I caught it, but that I found out.
史蒂夫传染给你的?
Well, do you think you got it from Steve?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我第一次检验
It's the first time I've been tested,
也可能是其他人
so it could be any number of guys,
当我告诉我的妇科医生时
which is what I said to my gynecologist,
说实话 她似乎有一点批评之意
and frankly, she seemed a little judgmental.
她说我应该通知所有可能受到我传染的人
She told me I should contact all the people that I might have given it to,
这样他们才能去就医
so they can all be treated.
米兰达困扰的事
I knew what was bothering Miranda.
跟我的困扰一样
It was the same thought that was bothering me
我正在约会的男人告诉我 不要太急躁
ever since the guy I'd been seeing for ten days asked me to slow down.
如果你三十几岁 住在曼哈顿
If you're a thirty-something woman living in Manhattan,
拒绝安顿下来 性生活频繁
and you refuse to settle, and you're sexually active,
无可避免的性♥伴♥侣♥数目
it's inevitable that you'll rack up
会累积得很可观
a certain number of partners.
但是多少才算是太多?
But how many men is too many men?
我们到底是恋爱狂热
Are we simply romantically challenged, or...
还是荡♥妇♥?
are we sluts?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表