剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Once dumped, he would still dump on everyone else.
你们真是混♥蛋♥
You are such assholes!
好了 说吧
Okay, say it.
我早就告诉过你
I told you so.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole!
我早就告诉过你
I told you so!
说这句话我觉得很爽 是不是很恶劣?
Is it bad that it makes me feel good to say that?
不 我居然上那混♥蛋♥的当
No. I can't believe I fell for that asshole.
你的约会对象死了 你一时心慌
Your date died. You panicked.
你真是太了解我了
Yeah, you know me too well.
世界上还有很多男人呢
Hey, there are plenty of other assholes out there.
你这么认为?
Ya think?
我知道 因为我是专家
Yeah, I know. And I'm an expert.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
同时 夏洛特体内的莎曼珊 终于准备要破茧而出了
Meanwhile, uptown, the Samantha in Charlotte was finally ready to come out.
你身上穿的到底是什么玩意儿?
What in God's name are you wearing?
应该很性感才对
It's supposed to be sexy.
拜托 夏洛特 你是我老婆
C'mon, Charlotte, you're my wife.
那不像你 快脱掉
That's not you. Take it off.
好
Fine.
夏洛特...
Charlotte...
看着我
Look at me.
这就是我
This is me.
我不是圣母玛莉亚 也不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a Madonna and I'm not a whore.
我是你太太 我有性♥欲♥ 而且我爱你
I'm your wife, and I'm sexual, and I love you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我在抚摸我自己
I'm touching myself.
我…我看得出来
I can...I can see that.
很好
Good.
崔?
Trey?
我想吹来了一阵狂风
I think we have a stiff breeze.
当晚 崔成功和他老婆做♥爱♥
That night, Trey successfully screwed his wife
长达一分半钟 风才停歇
for a full minute and a half...before the wind died.
一夜激♥情♥之后
After Charlotte's night of love,
夏洛特打给一个
she called the one person she knew
她知道最能体会这喜悦的人
who would appreciate it the most.
喂?
Hello?
他上了我
Well, he fucked me.
亲爱的 那太好了
Oh, honey, that's great!
我就知道你办得到
I knew you could do it!
谢了
Thanks.
别忘了周五晚上森巴夜♥总♥会♥
Oh, hey, don't forget Samba, Friday night.
我会去的
I'll be there.
你有达到高♥潮♥吗?
Did you come?
莎曼珊
Samantha!
各自和亦敌亦友的人相处过后
Having spent time with their frenemies,
夏洛特和莎曼珊忘了她们曾是敌人
Charlotte and Samantha forgot they were enemies
现在又重新做回朋友
and went back to being friends.
我发现 我才是最了解自己的朋友和敌人
I realized I had become my own worst frenemy.
我让三百个迫切的女人以及一个混♥蛋♥
I had let 300 desperate women and one asshole
使我相信自己什么都不懂
convince me that I didn't know anything.
他们错了 我长了年纪也长了智慧
But they were wrong. I was older and wiser.
我决定去进修机构上第二堂课
So I decided to keep my second date with The Learning Annex.
不幸的是 我的名声早我一步
Unfortunately, my reputation had preceded me.
就这么多人?
Wow. Is this it?
我是凯莉布雷萧
I'm Carrie Bradshaw.
你们付了不少钱
Um, I know you've paid good money
想知道如何认识男人
to find out how to meet men.
我得告诉你
And I have to tell you,
我在这方面懂得不多
I don't know a whole lot about it,
但我知道
but I do know this,
在进修机构的课堂上是无法认识他们的
you are not gonna meet them sitting in a Learning Annex class.
所以拿起你们的包包吧 女士们
So ladies, grab your bags.
快点 我们不再年轻了
Come on, we're not getting any younger
没错 我只希望让你们的钱花的值得
That's right. Just trying to give you your money's worth.
我带她们到转角的酒吧
I took them around the corner to a bar,
花了三百块请她们喝饮料
and took my $300 and bought them drinks.
安
Okay, Anne.
那个男的在看你
That guy over there is checking you out.
十二点钟方向
Twelve o'clock.
不要每个人都回头 只有安…
Not everybody, just Anne. Just Anne.
你过 去跟他借个火
All right, go over there and ask him for a light.
我的烟已经点燃了
I'm already lit.
去吧
Go. Go.
你好 可以借个火吗?
Hi, got a light? Oh, yeah. Victory.
好的
Sure.
太好了 看到没?
Oh, yeah. See?
搞定一个了 还有五个
Okay, one down, five to go.
他怎么样?
Hey, what about him?
不好意思
-Excuse me? -Hey.
你见过莉兹吗?
Hi. Have you met Liz?
她在电视台工作
She works in TV.
是吗 我爱电视
Get out of here! I love TV!
有共同点了
Something in common.
当晚 我配了三对
That night, I made three matches.
我没有为自己留意
I didn't even look for myself.
工作时我尽量不约会
After all, I try not to date where I work.
那句古老明智的谚语说得对 “不会做的人就教”
So I guess the old and wise Those who can't do, teach.
“不会教的人就做”
And those who can't teach, do.
救生索来了 快去迷倒他吧 加油…
There's a live one. Go get him, tiger.
跑得像风一样快
Go, run like the wind.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表