剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
莎曼珊…
So, Samantha...
你上一次做艾滋检验是什么时候?
When was your last AIDS test?
前戏可真多
Well, so much for foreplay.
像我们这样性生活活跃的人 是该问 对吧?
Hey, anyone who has as much sex as us has to ask, right?
我三个礼拜前又做过检查
I was tested again three weeks ago.
我没问题
I'm good to go.
你呢?
How about you?
莎曼珊不知道该如何回答
Samantha didn't quite know how to tell Tom Reymi,
她唯一做过的 只有杂♥志♥上的性测验
the only sex test she'd ever taken was the Cosmo quiz.
你有检验过吧?
You have been tested, right?
没有 不过我很健康
No, but I'm very healthy.
你没有检验过 为什么呢?
You haven't been tested? Why?
因为我很忙
I'm a busy girl?
在俱乐部看着你时我就硬了
You know, I got hard in that club just from looking at you.
我们都知道
And I think you and I both know
在秋千上会有什么样的激荡
what's gonna happen when we get up in that swing.
但我无法随心所欲地与你交欢
But, baby, I can't fuck you or eat you the way I want,
除非我知道你很安全
unless I know it's safe.
莎曼珊 你该试试我
And Samantha...You should do me.
我就跟传闻中一样棒
I am as good as they say.
莎曼珊要先搞清楚
Samantha suddenly had to figure out
她有多想要雷利
just how much she wanted to do Reymi.
粉红色标签是我喜欢的
The pink Post-its are for the gowns I kinda like,
绿色标签是我非常喜欢的
the green Post-its are for the gowns I kinda really like,
黄色是我不太确定的
and the yellow Post-its are for the gowns I don't know if I like.
杀了我吧
Here. Kill me, please.
直接拿刀割我脖子
Just take a sharp object and drag it across my throat.
够了 米兰达的是“现代新娘”
Stop, Miranda, you take "Modern Bride,"
莎曼珊的是“纽约新娘”
Samantha, "New York Bride."
我的是“恼人的新娘”?
And I'll take what, "annoying bride"?
凯莉
Here, Carrie...
翻到211页 怎么样?
Page 211, pink Post-it, tell me what you think.
还好
Okey-dokey.
皮包很可爱
Ooh, cute purse!
没时间谈皮包了
No purses! There's no time for purses!
只看婚纱
This is gown specific!
你的主题是纳粹婚礼吗?
What's your theme again, "a Nazi wedding"?
凯莉 211页
Carrie, page 211?
很漂亮 我喜欢背后的花
Um, it's pretty, I like the flowers in the back.
我也是 我喜欢缎子蝴蝶结
Me too, and I like that old fashioned satin bow.
你们都做过艾滋检验吗?
Have you all had an AIDS test?
早安 你怎么突然冒出这一句?
Good morning, where did that come from?
我遇见一个很性感的男人
I just met this very hot guy
他要我做测验才肯跟我睡
and he won't sleep with me unless I have a test.
莎曼珊 我们正在看婚纱
Samantha, we're looking at wedding gowns.
能不能不要现在谈艾滋?
Could you please not talk about AIDS right now?
等下 你从没做过艾滋检验?
Wait a minute. You've never had an HIV test?
没有 你们呢?
No. Have you?
两次
Two.
三次
Three.
你们觉得长手套怎么样?
How do we feel about opera-length gloves?
莎曼珊 你怎么会没做过艾滋检验?
Samantha, how can you not have had an AIDS test?
她不是那个意思
She doesn't mean that the way it sounds.
只是…
It's just...
为什么不做呢?
Well, why not, sweetie?
我一向奉行安全性行为
I always practice safe sex.
好吧 我吓坏了
All right, I'm terrified.
-要是我有怎么办? -你没有的
-What if I have it? -You don't have it.
我有时候感冒拖很久才好
Sometimes it takes me a really long time to get over a cold.
那不是艾滋 只是空调的问题
That's not AIDS, that's central air conditioning.
不要害怕 没什么问题
Just go and get it over with, the test is nothing.
最可怕的是等结果的时候
The worst part is waiting for the results.
他们拿出检验结果之后
And then they come out with the results
向一些人示意
and they motion to certain people
然后他们会被带到小房♥间
and they take them into this little room
你就知道结果不甚好
and you know the news ain't good.
我都会坐着祈祷
I just sat there the entire time praying,
“请不要带我到小房♥间”
"Please don't take me in that little room."
这本杂♥志♥有一千四百套婚纱
There are 1,400 gowns in this magazine
我只看了六百套
and I have only seen 600 of them.
我需要帮忙
I need help!
听着 不要慌 你需要去找个造型师
Okay, listen. You need to chill the fuck out and hire yourself a stylist.
-造型师? -帮你找衣服的奴才
-A stylist? -Some little minion to run around town and do your dress bidding.
我可以雇用别人帮我?
I can hire someone to do that for me?
这是纽约 什么事都可以请人做
Oh, honey, this is New York City, you can hire someone to do anything.
我传真一些人选给你
I'll fax you some names.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我希望我可以雇用代替我做检验的人
Now, if I could only hire someone to take that damn test.
稍晚 我思索着安全性行为
Later that night, I got to thinking about safe sex.
纳闷我们怎么只担心
Odd, how only when our physical life is at risk
肉体上的安危
do we follow certain guidelines to protect ourselves.
那精神上的呢?
But what about our emotional lives?
要是有一本小册子提醒我们
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a little pamphlet
什么样的行为会危害感情
to warn us what unsafe behavior might be high-risk
不是很好吗?
to ourselves or our relationships?
就算你有心理准备
And even if you take all the precautions
在情感上保护自己
and emotionally try to protect yourself,
当你爬上一个人的床时
when you crawl in bed with someone...
性是否真的安全?
is sex ever safe?
我知道 那不是我的问题
Yeah, I know, but that's not my problem. All right...
隔天 在去上班时
The next day, on her way back to work,
米兰达经历了另一种高危险性的行为
Miranda was about to experience a different type of high-risk behavior.
吃我
Eat me.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
吃我
Eat me.
米兰达十分愤怒
Miranda was furious.
她刚输掉一场官司已经够糟了
It was bad enough she had just lost a case,
现在居然还被一个三明治骚扰
but now she was being harassed by a sandwich?
要吃面食 到小意大利
You want pasta, you go to little Italy.
要一场婚礼 到薇拉王
You want wedding, you go Wang.
要最棒的婚纱
You want the perfect wedding dress fast,
找造型师安东尼
go to Anthony Marentino, stylist.
店员在哪里?
Where is that salesgirl?
依照店里这种价格 她早该出来招呼我们了
For these prices we should be pulling her nose out of our asses.
有人在吗?快一点
Hello! Someone! Let's go!
夏洛特很激动
Charlotte was thrilled,
安东尼就像是一位热心的意大利妈妈
Anthony was like the pushy Italian mother she never had.
快…
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
我都好喜欢
Oh, I love them all!
小夏…
Char...
洋锻加上蕾丝绣花?
Duchess satin with the lace appliqué.
这个白色太白了
I think the white is too white.
依照你的肤色…
No, but with your skin tone...
快一点 下一套
Hates it! Move on.
无肩带软缎外加罩网
The charmeuse strapless with the net overlay.
快换
Hates it!
串珠的工很细
Good beadwork, though.
这些都不适合 全都不合适
None of these are it, none of them at all. None of them.
你在拖什么
You're dragging!
希望她不会觉得我难搞
I hope she doesn't think I'm a bitch.
她不是被雇来思考的 她理当让你满意
She's not paid to think, she's paid to make you happy.
我从小就期待披婚纱的那一天
It's just that I've been imagining my wedding dress ever since I was a little girl
我希望一切很完美
and I want it to be just perfect.
小夏 不要就是不要 选婚纱我有上百万次的经验
Char, not for nothing, I've done this a million times.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会看到你最想要的那一件的
You'll know the right dress when you see it.
安东尼
Anthony...
小夏
Char?
就是这一件了
That's it.
在城市另一头 莎曼珊快哭了
And across town, Samantha felt as though she might cry as well.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表