剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“孤注一掷”
男女间交往的最美境界
One of the best things about being in a great relationship
就是任何一个晚上离开 也不会感到愧疚
is feeling comfortable enough to leave it for an evening.
你们几个手帕之交聚在一起时 都在做什么?
So what exactly do you gals do when you get together?
还不就是那些老套
Oh, the usual stuff.
好比编辫子
-Braid each other's hair... -Hmm.
讲电♥话♥
-Crank calls. -Ah!
还有巫术的游戏之类的
Oh, and that Wiccan stuff that's big now.
你们不会讨论男人吗?
You don't talk about the boys?
我不能说谎
Well, I can't lie.
我们有时是会谈论男人
Sometimes there is talk of the boys.
男人最怕这个
Men's greatest fear.
我还以为这会让你们落发呢
I thought it was hair loss.
没问题
No problem here.
看得出来
I can tell.
你大可告诉你的姐妹
Feel free to pass that on to the gals.
我会努力把它放进我们的进话题里
-I'll try to work that into the conversation. - Hmm.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
-Goodbye. -Bye.
伊比怀特曾说过 能到纽约的人
E. B. White once said that no one should come to New York
都是幸运儿
unless they are very lucky.
我也曾交过一个毛发茂密
I was. I had an amazing boyfriend who had all his hair,
可以谈心的男友
good friends to talk about him with...
一个星期前 我还和这个已婚的前男友上♥床♥
And a married ex-boyfriend I had slept with a week ago.
我只能说“令人惊叹”
May I just say... Wow.
还能说什么 我又成功了
What can I say? I've arrived!
莎曼珊邀请我们
Samantha had invited us over
去庆祝她乔迁新居
to celebrate her new downtown apartment, three new uptown clients,
以及她和三位新客户的交往
and her general fabulousness.
有谁会想得到 这是在肉品加工区?
And who knew all this existed in the meatpacking district?
对 而且不远处就有腐烂的牛肉
Yes, just yards away from dumpsters full of decaying cow.
这是自♥制♥的鲜乳蛋饼
Homemade baby quiche?
这是你做的?
You made these?
不 这是我找人送来的
Oh, hell no, I had them delivered.
还有晚餐 红酒
Along with the dinner, the wine,
和“金玉盟”的DVD
and a DVD of An Affair To Remember
等我们稍后喝醉了再来看
that we're watching later, drunk.
你可以叫他们送DVD?
You can get DVDs delivered?
我常用这种送货上门服务
I use this hot new home delivery service.
任何东西都会在一小时内送到
You call them, anything you want they bring you within an hour.
什么都行吗?
Anything?
昨天晚上我还订了保险套
Mmm! Last night I ordered condoms.
你没上那个送货员吧?
Please tell me you didn't fuck the delivery guy.
没有 那是健身房♥的职员约翰
No, John, the hot guy from the gym.
保险套胀大的速度比他快多了
And let me just say that the condoms came a lot faster than he did.
这句用来做广♥告♥标语不错
Now there's an ad slogan.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们等于拥有了一切
Oh, ladies, let's just say it. We have it all.
好公♥寓♥ 出色的工作
Great apartments, great jobs,
优秀的朋友 完美的性生活
great friends, great sex.
我们还可以找人送鲜奶蛋饼吃
We can have our baby quiche delivered and eat it too.
没错 我妈在我这个年纪
Exactly, at my age,
却得服侍三个小鬼和一个醉醺醺的老公
my mother was saddled with three kids and a drunk husband.
你现在有三个醉醺醺的朋友
You just have three drunk friends.
这是我自愿的
By choice!
我觉得拥有一切就意味着
Well, I think that "having it all" really means
必须有人分享
having someone special to share it with.
拜托 别这么敏感好吗?
Oh, please, that's so "Barney."
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
但在遇到崔之前 我的生命真的不完整
My life wasn't really complete until I met Trey.
他的母亲更是没话说
And Trey's mom is so great.
你们会在她为我们办的订婚喜宴上看到她
Wait till you all meet her at this engagement party she's throwing for us.
你们一定会爱上她
You will love her.
曼哈顿的市民看到没有? 我们拥有了一切
You see us, Manhattan? We have it all!
去你的
Fuck you!
你想得美
You wish!
凯莉你走吧 我自会处理
Carrie, go home, I can take care of this.
三小时后 黛博拉寇儿终于向卡来葛伦
Three hours later, Deborah Kerr had revealed
吐露了秘密
her awful secret to Cary Grant,
我却还没说出我的秘密
and I'd still told no one mine.
我上星期和大人物上♥床♥了
I slept with Big last week.
你们在搞婚外情?
You're having an affair?
那不是婚外情
No, no, no affair.
只是一♥夜♥情♥ 以后不会再发生了
It was one night and it is not happening again.
好吧
Okay.
别告诉夏洛特和米兰达
Please don't tell Charlotte or Miranda.
好
Okay.
天啊 我真是糟透了
God, I'm awful. I'm awful!
我现在有这么好的男朋友
I have this great boyfriend.
真不知道我哪根筋不对
I don't know what I was doing.
男人还不是做了好几世纪这种事情
Nothing men haven't been doing for centuries.
感觉好吗?
Was it good?
棒透了 但它绝不会再发生
It was great and it's not happening again.
我懂了 洗碗
Got it. Plates.
我们的情况这么糟 感觉怎么可能那么好?
How could it feel so good when it's so bad?
老天就是这么设计男人女人的
Oh, honey, they design it that way.
我和大人物配合得…天衣无缝
It's like Big and I, we have this thing.
这完全是费洛蒙使然
It's all about the pheromones.
动物都会对气味产生回应
We're all just animals reacting to each other's smell.
但是我现在的男友也一样毛发茂密
But I have this non-married, wonderful boyfriend, with all his hair,
气味迷人
waiting for me, who smells great.
别这样苛责自己
Don't beat yourself up.
艾登还没开口说爱你
Aidan hasn't said "I love you" yet.
在此之前你都是自♥由♥之身
Until he does, you're a free agent.
游戏规则是你定的吗?
What is that? "The rules" according to Samantha?
看吧 我比你想像得还守旧吧?
See? I'm more old fashioned than you think.
问题是我不想做自♥由♥之身
I don't want to be a free agent.
难道你不想审判我一下?
Don't you want to judge me, just a little bit?
这不是我的为人
Not my style.
等一下
Yeah, hang on.
来了
Hang on!
老天 我好想你
Hi. Oh, God, I missed you.
以后还想和你的姐妹打混吗?
You gotta go see the gals more often.
过来
Come on.
我突然间又有了安全感
Suddenly I felt safe again.
一切就像是噩梦一场
It had all just been a big bad dream.
我只要在艾登身边 就一切都没事
As long as I was near Aidan, it would all be okay...
直到这个早上
Until the morning.
你为何非要今天去宾州不可?
Why do you have to go to Pennsylvania today?
这张椅子有买♥♥家了
See that chair?
他们很想念这张椅子
It's got owners that miss it very much.
明天再去 今天留下
Go tomorrow, c'mon, stay.
我做饼干给你吃
I'll make you cookies.
你又不下厨
You don't cook.
我可以买♥♥给你
I'll buy you cookies.
留下嘛
C'mon, stay?
我只去几天
It's just for a couple of days.
你一定也有你想做的事
You've gotta have some stuff that you want to do.
我想做的事就是不要独处
What I needed to do was not be alone.
乖乖的
Be good.
莎曼珊起床时发现 她真的拥有了一切
Downtown, Samantha woke up to discover she did have it all...
包括流行性感冒
including the flu.
可恶
Shit.
莎曼珊只有在需要的时候 才想一早看到
Samantha never wanted a man around in the morning,
周围有男人围绕
until she needed one.
约翰?我是莎曼珊
John? Hey, it's Samantha.
约翰
Jones.
我们是在健身房♥认识的
From the gym.
没错 那就是我
Yeah, right.
你今早上班时 能不能顺道
Listen, I was wondering if you might be able to drop by
经过我家?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表