剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I had lost Pete, and I would probably lose Aidan,
我想把事情弄清楚
so I decided to come clean.
我的天 我好担心你
Jesus, I was worried about you.
我的天 皮特回来了?
Oh, my God! Pete's here?
我的天 我把它弄丢了
Oh, my God, I lost him!
然后一直找它…
I... I lost him and I was... I looked for him and I...
皮特 过来
Oh, Pete, c'mere.
我的天
-Oh, God. -Hey.
我是个差劲的女友
I'm an awful girlfriend.
-放轻松 -我太差劲了
-Hey, take it easy. -I'm awful.
它只是一只狗 是它跑走了
He's a dog, he runs away.
但它又找到路回来了
He found his way back. Come here.
我也一样
And so had I.
凯莉 我得问你一个问题
Carrie, I need to ask you something.
好
Okay.
我不想钻牛角尖
I don't want to be paranoid here. Okay?
你带皮特去散步
But, you took Pete for a walk
我们都清楚 你一向都不热衷带狗散步
and we both know you're not big on the dog walking.
我觉得事情不太对劲
And I can smell something.
你在欺骗我吗?
Are you cheating?
我闻出你身上有烟味
I can smell the smoke on you.
你又抽烟了对不对?
You're smoking again, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I am.
这是实话
It was the truth.
你要戒烟吗?
Are you gonna quit?
我很想戒
I really want to.
这也是实话
And that was, too.
过来
Come here.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表