剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I get mugged and you get him?
我想这是我的因果报应
Oh, I guess that's my karma.
他说他会打电♥话♥ 不见得一定会打
Just because he said he's gonna call doesn't mean he's gonna.
你胡说什么?那家伙迷死你了
What are you talking about? The man was smitten with you.
他或许只想要免费的法律顾问
Well, he probably wants free legal advice.
我的报应通常是如此
That's generally my karma.
当晚 莎曼珊发现她的电♥话♥
That evening, Samantha discovered that her number
被四处散播
had been passed around as well.
这是给山姆琼斯的留言
Hey, this is a message for Sam Jones.
山姆 我是布莱恩
Sam, if you're getting this, it's Brian.
明天十点见
I'll see you tomorrow around 10:00.
我等不及了 再会
Can't wait. Later.
山姆 你在吗?
Sam? Sam, you there? Sam!
这是罗伯 麦可的朋友
Anyway, this is Rob, Mike's friend.
你不认识我 不过我明天会
You don't know me, but I'll be there tomorrow night
带几个朋友一起去
with some very fine party favors.
“山姆”?
Hello, Sam?
是的 我就是“珊”
Yes, this is Sam.
“山姆”琼斯?
Sam Jones?
是的 你是哪位?
Yes, this is Sam Jones. Who is this?
明天要办派对的那个山姆琼斯?
The Sam Jones who's having the big blowout party tomorrow night?
到底谁是山姆 琼斯?
Exactly who is this Sam Jones?
这个派对在哪里?
And where is this fabulous party?
隔晚
The next evening,
米兰达跟我的警官约会
Miranda had a date with my detective.
我好紧张
I'm having an anxiety attack.
我见过最好看的男人
The most gorgeous man I've ever met
已经在我家客厅二十分钟了
has been in my living room for 20 minutes,
我不知道要穿什么
and I can't figure out what to wear.
深呼吸
All right, breathe.
闭上眼睛 凭着直觉
Now, shut your eyes, and go with your first instinct.
问题是 我在卧室里面二十分钟了
The problem is, I've been in here for 20 minutes.
他现在一定觉得我很畸形
By now he thinks I'm some kind of a freak.
我马上好
I'll be right there.
你这么激动是为什么?
What are you getting so worked up about?
对我而言他太帅了
He's too good-looking for me. He's out of my league.
我没有跟帅哥约会的衣着
I don't have any outfits that go with hunk.
等下 或许这是你的因果报应
Wait, wait a minute. Maybe this is karma.
你终于得到你应得的
You're finally getting what you deserve.
是吗
Right.
或许在与怪人约会多年后
Maybe after years of dating odd men,
老天终于丢给我一个帅哥
the universe is throwing me a bone.
小心他是个错误
And if you're lucky, a boner as well.
好了 我办得到的
Okay. I can do this.
好好去玩吧
All right, now go have fun.
告诉史帝文森警官
Hey, and tell Detective Stevens,
要是他在街上看到有人
if he sees a woman wearing last year's
穿着去年粉红色的布雷尼克凉鞋
pink suede Manolo Blahnik strappy sandals,
请马上盘查
bring her in for questioning immediately.
当我把因果报应的念头
While I always ascribed thoughts about karma
归因于看太多幸运饼干 我不禁纳闷...
to the fortune cookie school of psychology, I wondered...
一连串的烂男人 会换来一个好男人吗?
does a string of bad dates really equal one good one?
以及 在一段感情中亏待别人
And will treating someone badly in one relationship
代表下一段感情会被亏待吗?
ensure that you'll be treated badly in the next?
是不是真的有因果报应?
Does everything that goes around really come around?
果真如此的话 它是不是会回来反咬你一口?
And if so, will it come around to bite you in the ass?
感情是不是也有因果报应?
Is there such a thing as "relationship karma"?
稍晚之后 我陪莎曼珊
Later that night, I agreed to accompany Samantha
去参加神秘的山姆琼斯举办的派对
to a party thrown by the mysterious Sam Jones.
我不敢相信我们要去参加陌生人的派对
I can't believe we're going to the party of a total stranger.
并不是完全的陌生 我跟他同名同姓
He's not a total stranger, we do share the same name.
你为什么走这么慢?
Why are you walking so slow?
我在等人跳出来偷我的胸罩
I keep waiting for someone to jump out of the bushes and steal my bra.
要是这家伙很差
Oh, look, if the guy's a loser,
我会叫他的朋友不要再打来
I'll tell him to stop having his friends call me,
然后我们去吃晚餐
and we'll go for dinner. If not, who knows?
他的朋友听起来挺可爱的
His friend sounded cute on the phone.
只通过电♥话♥你怎么能知道?
How can you tell if someone's cute over the phone?
我就是知道
I can.
再说 华盛顿广场是高级地段
Besides, Washington Square? Very money address.
我觉得这一切都有因果循环
And I just feel like there's some kind of cosmic purpose to all this.
这一切不只是巧合
It's just too much of a coincidence.
那么你认为 我为什么
So what do you think the cosmic purpose was
会遭到娜塔莎的轻视?
of my getting snubbed by Natasha the other day?
好吧 要是我告诉你一件大人物和娜塔莎的事
Okay, if I told you I had a piece of information about Big and Natasha,
你会认为有因果关连
would you consider it a cosmic connection
还是流言一则?
or just a random act of gossip?
你得先告诉我
I guess I'd have to hear it first.
娜塔莎跟大人物离婚了
Natasha left Big. Their marriage is over.
她回到劳夫罗伦工作
She's back to working for Ralph Lauren.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
一个跟我搞过的员工透露的
A little bird I fucked at Ralph Lauren.
你走了15条街区才告诉我?
And you waited 15 blocks to tell me that?
我希望你尽情玩乐
I wanted you to have fun at the party.
我不敢相信我居然要为他们的婚姻负责
I can't believe I'm responsible for breaking up their marriage.
才不是这样
You are not responsible.
他们本来就合不来
It probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
我真的感到很难过
I don't think I could feel any worse.
到了
Oh, here we are.
这是宿舍
It's a dorm.
看 我更难过了
Well, look at that, I feel worse.
这些可爱的男生还在上大学吗?
You think all of these cute boys are still in college?
是
Yes!
我去找山姆琼斯
Well, I'm going to find Sam Jones,
然后我们就离开
and then, we're outta here.
抱歉 你知道山姆琼斯在哪里吗?
Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find Sam Jones?
山姆琼斯?
Sam Jones?
对 你是谁?
Yeah. Who are you?
-珊琼斯 -你说什么?
-Sam Jones. -Excuse me?
看来我们这里有一点误会
Well, it appears that we have a little problem here.
我们同名同姓
We have the same name, the same exchange,
我一直接到你的电♥话♥
and it appears I'm getting all of your fucking calls.
原来是你一直接到我的电♥话♥
Well, if you're getting all my "fucking" calls,
难怪我到现在还是处♥男♥
I guess that explains why I'm still a virgin.
当莎曼珊纳闷着
And while Samantha was wondering what kind of message
这一切代表的意义
the universe was trying to send her,
米兰达心中毫无疑问
Miranda had no doubt.
我很开心
Well, this was really fun,
我想邀你进去 不过你已经进去过了
and I would invite you in, but you've already been in,
而且明天我很忙
and I've got a really huge day tomorrow,
我不是不想见你
which isn't to say that I wouldn't like to see you again,
要是你想见我的话... 尽管这完全取决于...
I really would, that is, if you'd like to see me, although it's totally up to... Mmm...
我再打给你
I'll call you?
她觉得自己中了头奖
She felt like she had just hit the cosmic jackpot.
不要告诉别人我们来过这里
Please don't tell anyone we were here.
有些男孩子很可爱
Some of those boys were cute.
年轻到可以当你…
Some of those boys were young enough...
你敢说?
Don't you dare say it.
借过 女士
Excuse me, ladies. Excuse me.
-借过 女士 -借过 妈
-Excuse me, ladies. -Excuse me, Mom.
计程车
Stop!
娜塔莎从楼梯跌下来 现在换我了
Natasha fell down the stairs, now I fall down the stairs.
这很显然是我的因果报应
This is an open and shut case of karmic retribution.
那些人喝醉了 这只是意外
Those guys were drunk. It was an accident.
这不是意外
This was not an accident.
昨天我才被抢劫
Yesterday, I get mugged, favorite shoes gone.
现在连一辆计程车都拦不到
And now, I can't even get a freaking taxi.
我之前总是能拦到计程车 这是我的报应
And I can always get a taxi. My karma is shot.
要是事出必有因
Well, if everything happens for a reason,
我为什么会接到山姆琼斯的电♥话♥?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表