剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Charlotte went looking for him.
你在外面做什么?
What are you doing out here?
练习发球
Improving my serve.
停下来 你很沮丧
Trey, stop. You're upset.
我做错了 我很抱歉
And what I did was so wrong, and I'm sorry.
我能说什么?
Well, what can I say?
我无法满足你的需求
I'm apparently unable to meet your needs,
这段时间以来我已经厌倦了
so from time to time, as much as I detest it,
所以我只好睁只眼闭只眼
I guess I'm just gonna have to look the other way.
我不要一个睁只眼闭只眼的丈夫
I don't want a husband who looks the other way!
我要一个让我搂着我
I want a husband who takes me in his arms
不会让我 想亲吻园丁的丈夫
and makes me not want to kiss the gardener.
夏洛特 没有一个婚姻是完美的
Charlotte, no marriage is perfect.
我们拥有的大部分都是美好的
And so much of what we have is wonderful.
我们可以分开生活
So we can have separate lives,
却仍然在一起
and still be together.
我完全可以接受
It's totally acceptable.
当夏洛特在完美的郊区房♥子
As Charlotte looked at her perfect husband,
完美的网球场 看着她完美的丈夫
on his perfect tennis court at their family's perfect country house,
她了解到她缺少了些什么
she realized the one thing that was missing
不完美的人之间完美的结合
was that perfect connection with an imperfect person.
崔...
Trey...
等我们回到城里
when we get back to the city,
就先分居一阵子吧
I think that we should separate for a while.
好的
All righty.
打了七次无人接听的电♥话♥
Seven unreturned phone calls
也不见娜塔莎回电
and still no response from Natasha.
佛教♥徒♥相信前生债 今生还
The Buddhist believe you pay for what you do wrong in this life in the next.
我知道我做错了什么
I knew what I'd done.
我不想等到下辈子才被原谅
I just didn't think I could wait a lifetime to be forgiven.
次晨
The next morning,
米兰达经历了有生以来最痛苦的宿醉
Miranda woke up with the worst hangover of her life.
史帝文森警官?
Detective Stevens?
在走廊桌上
On her hall table,
史帝文森警官留了一组电♥话♥号♥码
she discovered that Detective Stevens had left a number.
是当地瘾君子互戒协会的热♥线♥
For her local AA chapter.
而在市中心 莎曼珊得到她的因果报应
And downtown, Samantha got her karmic retribution.
我爱你 珊琼斯
I love you, Sam Jones!
她意识到 在搞过山姆琼斯之后
She realized, that in screwing Sam Jones,
她自己的生活也被搞砸了
she wound up screwing herself.
几天后
A couple of days later,
夏洛特回到了她的旧公♥寓♥
Charlotte came home to her old apartment.
还好她当时只是将它分租出去
It was good fortune that she had only sublet it,
一切都原封不动
not to mention, good sense.
为了来世不想当一只臭虫
Not wanting to come back in my next life as a dung beetle,
我请莎曼珊的助理帮忙 通过娜塔莎的助理
I asked Samantha's assistant to pump Natasha's assistant
查出娜塔莎在哪里用餐
to find out where she was having lunch.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我要尖叫了
I'm gonna scream.
拜托 不要 我只待一下下
Please, don't. I'm only gonna stay a minute.
我打电♥话♥到你公♥司♥ 不过…
I tried to call you at work, but...
算了 那不重要
Anyway, it's not important.
我可以喝一口吗?
Okay...Can I have a sip of this?
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说了你的婚姻状况
I heard about your marriage.
真的很糟糕
And it's, just...so terrible.
我不是故意让这一切发生
I never, never meant for any of this to happen.
如果有办法 我一定尽力挽回这一切
And if there was something that I could do to take it all away, I would.
但是我没有办法
But I can't.
我今天来这里是想对你说 我有多抱歉
So I came here today because I needed to say how sorry I am.
我为我所做的一切感到后悔
I am deeply sorry for what I did to you.
我错了
It was wrong.
我很后悔
And I'm sorry.
你说完了吗?
Are you through?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你听我说
Thank you for listening.
等一下
Wait.
我也很后悔
I'm sorry, too.
是吗?
You are?
是的 我后悔所有的一切
Yes, I'm...sorry about it all.
我后悔他搬到巴黎然后爱上我
I'm sorry he moved to Paris and fell in love with me.
我后悔我跟他结婚
I'm sorry that we ever got married.
我后悔他跟你一起欺骗我
I'm sorry he cheated on me with you,
我后悔我假装不知情
and I'm sorry that I pretended to ignore it for as long as I did.
我后悔在我家撞见你
I'm sorry I found you in my apartment,
然后跌下楼梯 摔断牙齿
fell down the stairs, and broke my tooth.
我后悔经过这么多痛苦的手术
I'm very sorry that after much painful dental surgery,
这颗牙齿的颜色 跟旁边的还是不一样
this tooth is still a different color than this tooth.
最后 我后悔你必须到这里来
Finally, I'm sorry that you felt the need to come down here.
你不仅毁了我的婚姻
Now, not only have you ruined my marriage,
还毁了我的用餐情绪
you've ruined my lunch.
这就是我要说的
I guess that's just what I had to say.
娜塔莎
Natasha?
我正要走
I was just leaving.
离开的时候 我领悟到
As I walked away, I realized
我的所作所为 引发了一连串的因果关系
my actions had set into motion a karmic chain of events
让娜塔莎重新恢复单身
that put Natasha back on the singles market.
好像单身妇女受的罪不够多
As if single women in New York didn't have it hard enough.
在城市某处 大人物又落单了
And somewhere out there, Big was alone again.
天地万物间不见得永远会公平
The universe may not always play fair,
不过至少还挺幽默的
but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表