剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
We literally have one in a million chance
找出玛雅的雇主
of finding out who hired Maya?
我 梅乐迪·玛格丽特·格兰特 庄严宣誓
I, Melody Margaret Grant, do solemnly swear...
我 梅乐迪·玛格丽特·格兰特 庄严宣誓
I, Melody Margaret Grant, do solemnly swear...
我必忠实执行
...that I will faithfully execute...
我必忠实执行
...that I will faithfully execute...
合众国总统职务
...the Office of President of the United States...
合众国总统职务
...the Office of President of the United States...
竭尽全力
...and will, to the best of my ability...
竭尽全力
...and will, ?to the best of my ability...
妈妈
Mom?
小丽芙
Hey, Livvie.
能否帮个忙
Could you do me a solid
向右挪一点
and move a couple of feet to your right?
妈妈
Mom!
我已经差不多算好风向了
I'm pretty sure I have the crosswind figured out,
但子弹穿过头颅
but there's no telling what this bullet will do
之后的走向我就不好说了
when it tears through a skull.
我不想伤害到你 亲爱的
Wouldn't want to hurt you, too, baby.
怎么了
What?
手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥就在宣誓台
The burner's signal is coming from the stage itself.
是某一个贵宾雇了玛雅刺杀梅莉吗
One of the VIPs hired Maya to kill Mellie?
电♥话♥是从房♥间里打出来的
The call's coming from inside the house.
恪守 维护和捍卫
...preserve, protect, and defend...
我求你 我恳求你
I am asking you. I am begging you.
不要射杀梅莉 不要杀掉总统
Do not shoot Mellie. Do not kill the President.
梅莉 谁说要杀梅莉了
Mellie? Who said anything about shooting Mellie?
合众国宪法
...the Constitution of the United States.
什么
What --
你想要一个名字 我给你更好的
You wanted a name. I'm gonna do you one better.
已经搞定了 宝贝
It's handled, baby.
合众国宪法
...the Constitution of the United States.
告诉我是谁 是谁
Just tell me who it is. Who is it?
快闪开 姑娘
Move, girl.
你可以坦白的 妈妈
You can come in, Mom.
出庭举证他们 我会保护你的
Testify against them. I'll protect you.
保护我吗
Protect me?
宝贝 那是妈妈该做的事
Baby. That's not how motherhood works.
我要保护你
I'm going to protect you.
愿上帝助我
So help me God.
现在 麻烦你挪挪你那硕大的脑袋
Now, if you would move that big bubble head of yours...
等等
Wait!
恭喜你 总统女生
Congratulations, Madame President.
目标死亡 重复 目标死亡
Target down. I repeat, target is down.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom!
你母亲已经被清除
Your mother's been neutralized.
什么意思
What does that mean?
爸爸 你干了什么 你杀了她吗
Dad, what did you do? Did you kill her?
她还没死
She's still breathing.
她是我们这边的 爸爸 她就要告诉我名字了
She was on our side, Dad. I was going to get a name.
结束了 奥利维亚
It's over, Olivia.
格兰特总统刚刚走过
President Grant is just passing
国家档案馆 现在上了宾夕法尼亚大道
the National Archives on her way up Pennsylvania Avenue,
重大新闻
就职典礼
梅莉·格兰特总统行驶过宾夕法尼亚大道
前往总统检阅台
toward the presidential reviewing stand,
在白宫外
where she will preside over the parade
主持阅兵
from outside the White House.
阅兵结束后
Once the parade is over,
格兰特总统将和孩子们一起
President Grant will join her children
告别他们的父亲
in saying goodbye to their father,
前总统将在几小时后乘空军一号♥
who in a mere few hours will be boarding Marine One
告别白宫
and bidding farewell to the White House.
泰迪 去把姐姐找来好吗
Hey, Teddy, would you go find your big sister for me?
谢了 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
谁授权的
Who the hell authorized that?
你该感谢我
You should be grateful.
感谢吗 我妈妈在帮我们啊
Grateful?! My mother was helping us!
现在她进了急诊 在死亡线挣扎
Now she's in surgery, fighting for her life,
无法告诉我们真正的目标是谁了
unable to tell us who her actual target was.
她正拿枪指着梅莉呢
She was pointing a gun at Mellie.
她指的是雇她的人
She was pointing a gun at the person who hired her,
如果我父亲没有射击她
and if my father hadn't shot her --
如果你父亲没有射击她 梅莉已经死了
If your father hadn't shot her, Mellie would be dead --
不是的
That's not true!
够了
Enough.
需要我告诉你们
Do I need to remind you how much money
联邦政♥府♥为了保证总统安全
the federal government spends every day
每天要花多少钱吗
to keep a President safe?
两百万
$2 million.
无论我去哪儿
That wherever I go,
都有人会随身携带血跟着我
there's a man following me with blood.
我的血
My blood.
我坐的车能发手榴弹
That I ride in a car that can literally launch grenades.
车窗户有五英寸厚
Its windows are five inches thick.
车门和波音757的机门一样重
Its doors weigh the same as the doors on a 757.
你妈妈是去杀我的吗
Was your mama there to kill me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我还有一个男仆和一个化妆师
But what I do know is that I have a valet and a dresser
在等我定下晚会的服装
waiting for me to finalize my outfit for the ball.
其他44任总统只需要10分钟就能搞定
For the other 44 presidents, that took all of 10 minutes.
但对一位女总统来说 就得选一条
But for the lady president, that means choosing a dress
既能让纽约的时尚博主眼前一亮
that will impress ?the New York fashion blogs
又不会惹华盛顿保守派闲话的裙子
without insulting ?the Washington conservatives.
所以与其坐在这儿讨论
So, rather than sit here and discuss
我今天可能被杀的各种途径
all the ways I might die today,
我现在要去选衣服了
I'm gonna go pick an outfit now
然后这些破事就都结束了
so that I can be done with that nonsense
我也可以关注真正重要的事
and focus on ?what's really important --
治理这个国家
running the damn country.
大卫·罗森打给您
I've got David Rosen on the phone for you.
他说您知道是什么事
He said you'd know what it was about.
我去大厅接
I'll take it in the hall.
就职典礼的座位表 没人起疑
Inauguration seating chart. No questions asked.
如果还需要什么 尽管说
If you need anything more from me...
艾比 等等
Abby, wait.
我需要你接管事务所
I need you to take over OPA.
你要走吗 去哪儿
You're leaving? Where are you going?
能过正常生活的地方 能重新开始的地方
Somewhere normal. Where I can start over.
有普通的工作 烘焙 当个家庭老师
Have a regular job. ?Bake brownies. Be on the PTA.
你在这儿就不能烘焙 做家庭教师了吗
You can't bake brownies and be on the PTA here?
那查理呢
And what about Charlie?
你跟他说怀孕的事了吗
Have you even told him you're pregnant yet?
我爱查理
Look, I love Charlie.
但他不懂什么是平凡的生活
But he doesn't know how to be normal.
我以前有过 无聊平庸的生活
I had a life before this. A-A boring, vanilla life.
我知道怎么过
I know how to do it.
查理
Charlie...
那会折磨死他的
...it would kill him.
能让我考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
别考虑太久
Just don't take too long.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你今天打给菲茨了 为什么
You called Fitz earlier. Why?
今早在总统办公室 什么事
And this morning in the Oval? What was that about?
我看到日志了 大卫
I saw the log, David.
你是他离开国会前 见的最后一个人
You were the last one to see him before he left for the Capitol.
-他想要干什么 -没什么
- What did he want? - It was nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
他要我起草一份行政命令
There was an executive order he wanted me to draft.
-什么行政命令 -预算有关的
- What kind of executive order? - Some budget thing.
给我看看
Show it to me.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表