剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
It should.
是你在瑞士用我的名字设立的信托
It's a trust in Switzerland you set up in my name,
出于某种原因 从这里汇出的一笔电汇
and for some reason, there's a wire transfer from it
看起来像是我买♥♥通了汤姆·拉尔森陷害塞勒斯
that makes it look like I paid Tom Larsen to frame Cyrus.
我信了你
I trusted you.
让你说服我 是塞勒斯·比尼杀了弗兰基
Let you convince me that Cyrus Beene killed Frankie.
然后呢
All so what?
然后你就能诬陷我陷害他吗
So you could frame me for setting him up?
-你站在哪边 爸 -别说了
- What's the angle, Dad? - Stop talking.
是让梅莉当上总统就是结束
Is making Mellie president the end game
-还是要迈更大的一步 -奥利维亚
- or a step towards something bigger? - Olivia --
你是想要帮我
I'd say you were trying to help me,
但是把钱放到我名下
but putting the money in my name --
别说了
Stop talking!
梅莉要当上总统了
Mellie's going to be president.
这不就是你想要的吗 现在你得到了
It's what you wanted, and now you have it.
所以不要再问我你不想知道答案的问题了
So stop asking questions you do not want the answers to.
爸...
Dad...
你该走了
It's time for you to leave.
现在
Now!
干什么
What?
你知道我很少出门的
Do you have any idea how rarely I get to go out?
为什么这笔付给汤姆·拉尔森的钱
Why is there a payment to Tom Larsen
是从我女儿的账户打出的
linked to my daughter's account?
就那吗
Oh, that?
只是上了一个小小的保险
It's just a little insurance policy.
不能让你女儿的良心坏了事
Wouldn't want your daughter's conscience getting the best of her.
她曾经和塞勒斯·比尼很亲近
She was close to Cyrus Beene at one time
每次提到正义什么的时候
and has some self-destructive tendencies
她还有点自毁倾向 所以...
when it comes to notions of justice and whatnot, so...
只是一种控制住她的方式
This is just a way to keep her in check.
别玩我
Do not trifle with me.
如果你觉得我会袖手旁观
If you think for one moment I'm gonna stand by
允许你恐吓她
and allow you to threaten her...
奥利维亚·波普已经完成了她的使命
Olivia Pope has served her purpose.
她成功让梅莉·格兰特当上了总统
She delivered Mellie Grant.
在我们看来 她是可以牺牲的
As far as we see it, she's expendable.
有些人可能会说她是我们的责任
Some might argue she's a liability
应该被友好对待
and should be dealt with in kind.
但从现在起 她每活着一秒
Regardless, every breath she takes from here on out
都是上头的恩赐
is a gift from on high.
你最好给我记牢这点
You would do well to remember that.
有点感激之心吧
To show some gratitude for that.
否则 我会尽到我的职责
If not, I would take it as my duty
汇报说奥利维亚·波普和她的父亲
to report that Olivia Pope could be a problem going forward,
可能是我们前进路上的麻烦
that her father could be a problem going forward.
-我没这么想... -那就好
- That's not what I - Good!
不然我就只能想念你了
Because I would miss our meetings.
她的每一步 伊莱
Every breath, Eli.
每一步
Every breath.
杰克
Jake.
抱歉 我吓到你了吗
Sorry. Did I scare you?
没有 我本来也想打给你
No. I was gonna call you, actually.
那笔钱 你那样想很正常
That money, you were right to think that,
但我没花钱雇汤姆
but I didn't pay Tom --
走吧
Come on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我没有雇汤姆·拉森
I didn't pay Tom Larsen.
-是我的 -等等
- It was my - Wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
你的手♥机♥ 给我
Your phone, give it to me.
快点
Come on.
杰克
Jake!
我们到底要去哪
Where are we going?
你到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
我没有雇汤姆去杀弗兰基·瓦格斯
I didn't pay Tom to kill Frankie Vargas.
是我父亲做的并且让罪魁祸首看起来是我
My father did and made it look like it came from me,
我根本不知情
and I don't know why he did it.
我只知道我入主白宫时
All I know is Cyrus will get the death penalty
塞勒斯被叛了死刑 可我也不想这样
while I take the Oval, and I don't want that.
这不
That's no--
这不是我
That's not who I am.
但要是我想帮了塞勒斯 我就完了
But if I try to help Cyrus, I go down.
我就会被陷害栽赃他
I get framed for setting him up.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我有件事需要坦白
I have a confession.
什么
What?
跟我走
Come with me.
在这和我说
Tell me here.
自卫的第一条原则 永远不要随便上车
First rule of self-defense -- never get in the car.
在你进入车♥库♥的那时候
You lost control of this situation
你已经失去了场面的控制权
in the garage -- soon as you got in.
如今你没有选择 没有手♥机♥ 也没有资源
Now you have no choice, no phone, and no recourse.
除了谋杀了詹妮弗·菲尔茨之外
What else do you need to confess?
你还需要坦白什么
Other than killing Jennifer Fields.
弗兰基·瓦格斯也是你杀的吗
Frankie Vargas? Did you kill him, too?
你只看到了整件事的一部分
You've only got part of the picture.
那就麻烦告诉我
Enlighten me.
你和这件事有关 是你炸毁了小屋
You're involved. You blew up the cabin.
你杀了詹妮弗菲尔茨 告诉我你知道什么
You killed Jennifer Fields. Tell me what you know.
詹妮弗不得不死 所以我杀了她
Jennifer had to die, so I killed her.
为什么
Why?
因为你的父亲要我这么做
Because your father asked me to.
所以
So...
你又回到他身边了吗
...you're back with him?
你又受他控制了吗
You're under his control again?
你在旅馆见的人就是他吗
Is that who you were meeting at the motel?
过来
Come on.
他命令你杀了詹妮弗并且销毁证据
He ordered you to kill Jennifer and destroy evidence
销毁可以佐证塞勒斯清白的证据
that could've pointed to Cyrus' innocence,
-而你 -詹妮弗必须死
- and you - Jennifer had to die.
为什么
Why?
告诉我我漏了什么
Tell me. What am I missing?
对于瓦内萨 我真的努力过
I tried with Vanessa, I did.
努力去爱她
Tried to love her,
成为一个好人 成为真正的自己
be a good person, my own person.
她对我很好 给了我生活新的选择
She was good to me. She offered me another path.
但我无法否认我是谁
But I couldn't deny who I am,
我被训练于做什么
what I'm trained to do --
服从命令 接受每一个任务
to obey, to accept every mission,
杀戮 这是我
to kill -- that's me.
这才是我 她让我明白了这点
It's who I am. She taught me that.
所以在大选之夜
So, on election night,
他给了我杀害詹妮弗的命令
he gave me the mission to kill Jennifer.
这是第一次我觉得我做回了自己
It was the first time I felt like myself again,
就像我深谙我本性如此 所以我去了
like I knew who I was, so I went there...
去了小屋
to the cabin.
杰克
Jake.
拜托 这不是
Please, this isn't...
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
不
No.
这里根本没有路
There's no way in hell --
杰克 拜托
Jake, please...
放我走
...let me go.
先坦白吧
Confession first.
我遵守你父亲命令的每一个字
I obeyed your father's order to the letter.
詹妮弗必须得死
Jennifer had to die.
因为这是任务所迫
That was the mission.
她必须消失
She had to...disappear.
她不再存在
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表