剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
别动
Don't move.
叫其他人过来
Go get the others.
你们想跟我聊聊吗
You want to talk to me?!
我就在这
I'm right here.
真是万分荣幸
This is a true honor.
你会为这里发生的一切感到后悔的
You will regret every second of this.
只有弱者才心想着后悔
Only weak men harbor regrets.
我是在给你机会解释
I'm giving you an opportunity to explain yourself --
好让我明白 你们凭什么认为
to help me understand why you thought
可以引我入瓮 并能逃之夭夭
you could lure me into a cage and get away with it.
虽然不能抹去我对你的愤怒
It won't spare you my wrath.
也不会阻止我去向你
It won't prevent me from ravaging
所有亲近的人进行报复
everything that you hold dear.
但或许能让我在杀你的时候留有一丝仁慈
But I may exhibit an ounce of mercy when I take your life.
对一个静♥坐♥着等爸爸下班回来的人来说
Tough talk from someone who sat quietly in a chair
你说话的口气未免太强硬了
waiting for daddy to come home from work.
或者我现在就杀了你
Or I could kill you now.
就凭你腰上的枪 想杀我们三个人
With the gun in your holster? All three of us?
你会先杀谁呢
Who would you kill first?
到底谁是这里管事的
Who exactly is in charge here?
他吗
Him?
现在我是管事的了
Now I'm in charge.
这才是我要的态度
That's the attention I was looking for.
你大可感到印象深刻
You can be impressed.
我对你的印象就很深刻
I'm impressed by you.
我尊敬你
I respect you.
正因为我尊敬你 我希望你能稍安勿躁
And because I respect you, let me put your mind at ease.
桑德拉不是自愿加入的 棋子而已
Sandra is an unwilling participant in all of this -- a tool.
你想要什么
You want something.
梅莉·格兰特赢得总统大选
Mellie Grant in the White House.
选举作假可不便宜
Fixing an election isn't cheap.
你开价吧
Name your price.
也没那么简单
It's also not easy.
我要是对你没有十足的信心 你也不会在这
You wouldn't be here if you didn't have my complete confidence.
你在想你是否还有别的选择
You're wondering whether you actually have a choice.
那是我从来都不会去想的问题
That is something I have never wondered.
但是你知道选择退出会有什么代价
But you do understand what's at stake should you opt out?
奥利维亚不会有事的
Olivia will be fine.
但桑德拉就不会了
But Sandra won't be.
放桑德拉走
She walks. Sandra.
这活我们接了 我们会让你如愿以偿
We do this, we get the result that you want,
还桑德拉自♥由♥之身
Sandra walks free.
咱俩之间
You and I?
因为你的缘故 我们此后再无瓜葛
We never cross paths again, namely for your sake.
我本以为我们能成为好朋友呢
I had hoped that we could become friends, but...
当然 这我也认了
Sure. I can live with that.
还是很有意义的一次谈话
This was fruitful.
搞定它 伊莱
Get it done, Eli.
你不高兴了
You're upset.
我当然不高兴了 还很困惑和恐惧
Of course I'm upset. Also confused and terrified.
不用
Don't be.
怎么回事
What is going on?
究竟是因为什么
What the hell is all of this really about?
是中情局吗
Is this the CIA?
-跟你之前的生活有关吗 -桑德拉
- Is that what this has to do with - your old life? - S-Sandra...
那男的是谁 他从哪来的
Who was that man? Where did he come from?
-他的名字叫希欧多尔·佩斯 -不是他
- His name is Theodore Peus... - Not him.
我是说我在衣柜里看见的那个 那个...
The man I saw in the closet, the one who...
那不是你
That wasn't you.
那一定是某个
That had to have been someone else,
我想要彻底忘记的人
someone else I want to forget entirely.
对不起我怀疑你了
I'm sorry I mistrusted you.
桑德拉 这一切 现在这一切已经结束了
Sandra, all of this -- all of this is over now.
我告诉你了 我已经搞定了
I told you, it's been taken care of.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我在保护你
It means I'm protecting you.
意味着你现在安全了 只要我守护着你
It means you're safe now, and you will always remain safe
你一直都会是安全的 因为有我在
as long as I am watching, protecting, because I got you.
好吧
Okay?
有我呢
I got you.
伊莱 最好是这样
You better have, Eli.
问题是 格兰特政♥治♥机器的强大力量
The question is, will the juggernaut of Grant's political machine
能否抵挡得住瓦格斯惊人的基层支持
be enough to fend off Vargas' impressive grassroots support?
新闻进行时
值得肯定的一点是 两个候选人
One thing's for sure -- neither candidate
在总统大选的最后一周里
is going to be getting much sleep
都睡不上什么觉了
heading into the final week of the presidential campaign.
瓦格斯计划继续他在西南的巴士之旅
Vargas plans to continue his bus tour of the Southwest
而格兰特则把她的竞选活动集中在
while Grant wraps up her campaign
摇摆州的一系列集♥会♥上
with a series of rallies in key swing states.
这场总统宝座的角逐已正式成为一场时距之战
The race for presidency has officially become a game of inches
因为竞选双方为找到并赢得每一张有效选票
as both campaigns devised strategies and counterstrategies
设计了战术及对策
in order to find and win every available vote.
你懒散的步调真让人厌恶
Your slothful pace is truly repugnant.
-对不起 -给我吧
- I'm sorry, sir. - Give it to me.
名字叫詹妮弗·菲尔茨
Name's Jennifer Fields.
是瓦格斯竞选团队里一个好胜心极强的助手
Overeager aide on the Vargas campaign
被塞勒斯·比尼的一个打手痛扁之前
who spent a lot of late nights with her boss
跟她老板共度了无数个深夜
before she got her ass beat by one of Cyrus Beene's goons.
你看看 挺卑鄙的吧
I mean, look at that -- it's just nasty, right?
可能就是我们想要的
Could be what we need.
我要的是万无一失的东西
I asked for something foolproof.
如果这样的事情宣扬出去
Well, yeah, if something like this were to get out,
对瓦格斯顶多就是一点小顿挫
it would be a minor setback for Vargas at most.
并不能确保梅莉·格兰特赢得大选
It would not guarantee a win for Mellie Grant.
亚当 我想要的是获胜
What I need, Adam, is a win.
在这特殊时期我违背自己的判断
What I'm keeping you around for, against my better judgment
让你伴我左右
at this particular moment in time,
为的就是让你给我一个获胜的机会
is so that you can deliver me a win.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
投票机怎么样
What about voting machines?
时间够吗
Do we have enough time?
只要能找准县
If we pick and choose our counties.
从圣贝尼托县开始
Start with San Benito.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
你以为我不会发现吗
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
发现什么
Find what out?
你用了作弊手段的那些投票机
The voting machines, the ones you rigged.
哈克说是以前B613的某个协议算法
Huck said it's some old B613 protocol -- an algorithm,
某种隐蔽的程序
some obscure program.
我并不清楚细节
I don't exactly know the details.
但我知道是你干的 为了让梅莉获胜
All I know is that you did it so that Mellie would win.
这难道不是你想要的结果吗
Is that not what you want?
我知道走进偷来的总统办公室是什么感觉
I know how it feels to walk into an Oval Office I stole.
我想知道
I want to know the feeling
走进赢来的总统办公室是什么感觉
of walking into an Oval Office I earned!
你会知道的 这事算我的 不是你的
And you still can. This is on me, not you.
你的竞选很诚实 很出色
You ran an honest, brilliant campaign.
你干净的很 听我说
You are still clean. Listen to me.
回家去吧 回去睡一觉
Go home. Go to bed.
伴着你即将到手的胜利入眠吧
Fall asleep knowing that you are going to be victorious.
忘了这场交谈 奥利维亚
Forget this conversation ever happened, Olivia.
我把那些后门堵上了 爸爸
I undid it, Dad.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你用来操纵那些机器的后门
The backdoor you used to rig those machines?
哈克向我保证那些后门都关闭了
Huck guaranteed me that it's been closed.
即使他想重新进去也不可能了
Even he couldn't get back in if he wanted to.
我会回家
I will go home.
上♥床♥去睡一觉
I will go to bed.
因为我知道数以百万计的家庭
And I will fall asleep knowing that over 100 million families
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表