剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我的奥利维亚为人♥民♥工作
My Olivia works for the people.
我的奥利维亚会背水一战 因为别人都不敢这么做
My Olivia rocks the boat because no one else will.
我的奥利维亚根本不在乎你的遗产
My Olivia doesn't give a crap about your legacy
为权力的顺利移交铺好路
and paving the way for a smooth transition of power.
我的奥利维亚会直接冲进来
My Olivia would have marched through that door
把请♥愿♥书拍在你的脸上
and shoved that petition down your throat.
那才是我的奥利维亚
That's my Olivia!
但是她已经不复存在了
But she's not here anymore.
所以我替她来了
So I'm here instead.
是我直接冲进来
It's me marching through that door,
是我把请♥愿♥书拍在你的脸上
me shoving that petition down your throat,
是我要求你签字
me demanding you sign it.
来吧
So go ahead.
把你的走狗叫进来
Call in your dogs.
但是在你拿起笔 还给肖恩·坎贝尔自♥由♥之前
But I'm not leaving until you pick up a damn pen
我是不会走的
and give Shaun Campbell his due...
先生
sir.
请坐
Take a seat.
别坐那 那是我的座位
Not that chair -- that's my chair.
坐那边去
Sit there.
你已经打包好了吗
You're packing up already?
还等什么
Why wait?
我想让你在我的政♥府♥下继续工作
I'd like you to stay on under my administration.
你是一名很棒的新闻秘书
You are a good Press Secretary,
一定会是更加出色的通讯主管
but you'd be a fantastic Communications Director.
通讯主管
Communications Director.
你怎么想
What do you say?
我会说谢谢
I say thank you,
但是另一个格兰特总统
but the other President Grant
让我去管理他的基金
offered me a position to run his foundation.
我知道了
I see.
别这样 马库斯
Come on, Marcus.
这可是白宫呀
This is the White House.
你不是应该更愿意待在这吗
Isn't this where you'd rather be?
不是
No.
是你想让我待在这
This is where you want me to be.
马库斯
Marcus --
我进入政界不是为了争权夺利的
I didn't get into politics to gain power.
我是想要做出一些改变
I did it to make a difference.
如果你真的想要做出一些改变
If you want to make a real difference,
那就跟我留在这
then stay here with me.
我们是个很好的团队 还记得吗
We make a great team, remember?
我不是奥利维亚·波普
I'm not Olivia Pope.
再见 当选总统女士
Goodbye, Madame President-Elect.
祝您一切顺利
I wish you all the best.
总统先生好像忘了
And the President seems to forget
他自己也做过许多坏事
that he, too, has done awful things.
作为一个有赦免权的人
For a person handing out pardons,
他还真是冷酷无情
he's pretty unforgiving.
杰克
Jake?
我们马上就过去
We'll be right there.
DNA测试吗
The DNA test?
他得到一个名字和地址
He's got a name and address.
格特鲁格
Gertrude --
她真叫格特鲁格
her name is actually Gertrude?
她的公♥寓♥
Her apartment.
-和我想的不一样 -你想象的什么样
- Not what I expected.- What did you expect?
-根据我们相处的情况来看 -我不想知道
- Based on how we spent our time together... - I don't want to know.
我给你看这些图片 是因为
I'm showing you these pictures because it seemed like
你的情伤 你的心碎都该放一放了
your tender, little baby heart needed closure,
但是这个装♥修♥真的是
but the decor was actually
我最不感兴趣的一环了
the least interesting part of my visit.
这是我从墙上的电灯开关后面拿到的
I pulled this out of the wall behind the light switch.
她把内存都清理了
She wiped out the memory,
但是我从存贮器上找回了
but I was able to retrieve
大部分的近期资料
the most recent items from RAM.
她收到了这个信息
She received this text.
"我会提醒你的朋友佩斯
"I would remind your friend Peus
你的工作还没有完成
that your work is not finished.
债务还没有付清
Your debt is not paid.
别再让我失望了"
Do not disappoint me again."
"别再让我失望了"
"Do not disappoint me"...
所以佩斯和这位神秘女人
So Peus and Mystery Bitch...
这不是他们的行动
It wasn't their operation.
他们是听从了别人的命令
They were taking orders from someone else.
在你任职之前
You know, before you take office,
你要准备好你想做的一切
you have all these things you're determined to do.
独家:格兰特总统的最终访问
等你就职之后 就会发现一个艰难的事实
And then you get there and you learn the hard truth --
政♥府♥是就是妥协
government is about compromise.
你不是在协商或是达成共识
When you're not horse-trading and consensus-building,
就是在解决矛盾
you're putting out fires.
你的意思是这从来都是两难的
You're saying it's uphill both ways?
是的 对任何值得的事来说都是如此
For anything worth doing, yes.
我也经历过许多这样的两难
And I've climbed a few of those hills.
独家新闻: 格兰特总统最后访谈
比如说《布兰登法案》
The Brandon Bill, for example.
《布兰登法案》是我诸多立法中
The Brandon Bill is a piece of legislation
最自豪的
I'm truly proud of.
实话说 诺亚 我本应做得更多
But to be honest, Noah, I could have done more.
我曾是美国最有权势的人
I've been the most powerful man in America,
然而我却忽略了
and yet I have neglected
泱泱大国 黎民百姓
some of the men and women of this country
还有很多人需要他们政♥府♥的帮助
who most needed their government's help.
幸运的是 我还有几天日子
Luckily, I have a few more days,
所以我会从我的办公室
so I'm kicking off my final week in office
以及一系列总统赦免来开始我的最后一周
with a series of presidential pardons,
其中有一个案子我想特别强调
and there's one in particular I'd like to highlight,
有一个年轻人叫肖恩·坎贝尔
where a young man, Shaun Campbell,
因谋杀教堂爆♥炸♥案的嫌犯 罗伯特·爱德华·巴恩斯
was convicted under a federal hate crimes statute
触犯了联邦关于报复犯罪的法令而被定罪
for the murder of church-bomber Robert Edward Barnes.
我想说清楚的是
And let me be clear --
民众可能会对这次赦免感到意外
People are going to be upset about this pardon,
但在我查看了肖恩的案件后
but when I look at the facts of Shaun's case,
我看到的不止是合理性怀疑
I don't just see reasonable doubt.
我看到的是可能性怀疑
I see probable doubt.
我们的系统不应该以这样的方式运作
And that is just not the way our system is supposed to work.
所以肖恩·坎贝尔有了第二次机会
So, Shaun Campbell gets a second chance.
没错
He does.
我也有希望获得第二次机会
And hopefully, so do I,
因为审阅这些案件
because reviewing these cases
让我看到了这个国家中无数的青少年
showed me just how many of this country's young people
因缺乏公正的审判而含冤入狱
are sitting in prison for want of a fairer trial.
因此
And that's why,
一星期之后 当我离开白宫时
when I leave office a week from today,
我会创建一个基金会
I'll be leaving to launch a foundation
旨在帮助那些诸如和肖恩案一样
that will help appeal cases like Shaun's,
存在误判迹象或辩护不足情况的案子
where there are signs of biased sentencing
为当事人提供上诉
or inadequate defense.
我们同样也会帮助那些因为某位家庭成员
We'll also be helping families experiencing financial insecurity
被逮捕或拘押
as a result of a family member
而失去保障经济的家庭
being arrested or incarcerated --
那些在费城 芝加哥和底特律
forgotten families in cities like Philadelphia,
被遗忘的家庭
and Chicago, and the D.
对于很多美国人来说 没有什么安全网络
For too many Americans, there is no safety net,
也没有重来的机会
there are no second chances.
我要做的就是改变这个现状
And I am going to work to change that.
既然如此
So, in that case,
你希望美国民众如何评论
how do you want Americans to talk about
菲茨杰拉德·格兰特总统的政♥治♥遗产
President Fitzgerald Grant's legacy?
十年之后再问我
Ask me again in a decade.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表