剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
尽快
as soon as possible.
不能给她电♥话♥
Do not give her a phone.
他的夫人想要告诉孩子们
His wife wants to tell her children.
我理解 但不行
I understand that. She can't.
总统先生 假设我们谈论的是你的孩子
Sir, imagine if we were talking about your children,
-假设这是你 -我正在想象
- about you -- - I am imagining!
艾比 这不是单纯地宣布弗兰基的死讯
Abby, this is not just about announcing Frankie's death.
这是为了让美国人♥民♥确信
This is about reassuring the American people
我们接下来的道路依然清晰
that there is a clear path forward,
政♥府♥依然会有序衔接
that there will be continuity in our government,
民♥主♥政♥治♥稳定 有可以跟随的领导人
stability in our democracy, a leader they can follow.
他想要带领这个国家
That man wanted to lead this country.
他对国家坚信不疑
That man believed in this country.
这种责任...
The responsibility...
谁能够接替他的位置
Who should take his place?
谁能担此重任
Who's worthy?
我能放心把美国人♥民♥交给谁
Who do I point the American people to?
梅莉 她输掉了选举
Mellie? She lost.
如果我支持她
If I throw my weight behind her,
看起来会像是我窃取了选举成果
it'll look like I'm stealing the election.
我不能
I can't.
所以我选塞勒斯
So I go with Cyrus.
但问题是
The only problem is,
这个国家的人♥民♥并未给塞勒斯投票
the country didn't vote for Cyrus.
人♥民♥投票给了弗兰基
The country voted for Frankie,
死在台上那个人
the man dead on the slab.
如何能让任何一个选择看起来合理
How do either of those choices make any kind of sense?
都不合理 总统先生 但是你必须做点什么
They don't, sir, but you have to do something.
得等到我准备好
Not until I'm ready.
总统先生 他已经死了
Sir, he's dead!
我说他死了他才能死
He isn't dead until I say he's dead!
奥利维亚·波普想找您 总统先生
Olivia Pope is asking if you have a moment, sir.
-接进来 -她来了
- Put her on. - She's here.
你知道了
You know.
你当然知道了
Of course you know.
真是不可思议
Unbelievable.
你还没有发表声明
You haven't made an announcement yet.
没有
Nope.
而现在你来就是为我的选择提“建议"的
And now you're here to "advise me" on my choice.
让我猜一下 梅莉
Let me guess -- Team Mellie.
她是这个国家最好的选择
She's what's best for the country.
我听了她的竞选演说 丽芙
I've heard the stump speech, Liv.
见鬼 我还做了竞选演说
Hell, I've given the stump speech.
她会成为一个出色的总统
She would make an exceptional president.
世界会接受她
The world would embrace her.
你必须选择梅莉
You have to choose Mellie.
因为她是你的候选人吗
Because she's your candidate?
因为你的另一个选择刚刚试图杀死
Because the other choice just tried
自己入主白宫的障碍
to kill his way into the Oval.
麦克林托克是个陷阱
McClintock is a setup.
这就是他的作风
This is what he does.
这都是塞勒斯干的 菲茨
This is how Cyrus operates, Fitz.
我们知道他...
We know him --
你有什么证据吗
What proof do you have?
拜托 丽芙
Come on, Liv!
告诉我这不仅仅是你的猜测
Please tell me this isn't just conjecture,
你确实有证据而不是只是无根据的指控
that you have something other than some unfounded allegation
不仅仅是你在超负荷工作下的直觉
and that this isn't just your gut working in overdrive.
如果我等着事情水落石出 菲茨
If I waited on this, Fitz --
如果我等着事情水落石出 结果我是正确的...
if I waited on this, and I turn out to be right, then --
-如果你错了呢 -我不会错的
- What if you're wrong?! - I won't be wrong!
我不能错
I can't be wrong.
1.5亿人♥民♥做出了他们的选择
150 million people made their choice.
他们选了他们的下一任总统
They voted for their next president,
-并不是梅莉 -你猜怎样
- and it wasn't Mellie. - And guess what?
现在这些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
国王已死 菲茨
The King is dead, Fitz.
国王万岁
Long live the King.
你的意见才是最重要的
Your word is all it takes.
只要你承诺 在我找到证据前不发表声明
I will get you proof as long as you promise
我会找到证据的
to avoid making your statement until I do.
我只能等到早上
I can give you until morning.
-我需要更多的时间 -早上
- I need more time than tha-- - Morning.
就这样
That's it.
告诉我找到了
Tell me we found something
-塞勒斯和麦克林托克之间的联♥系♥ -还没
- that links Cyrus with McClintock. - Nothing yet.
麦克林托克和竞选团队并没有交流
No communication between McClintock and the campaign.
他的账户也没有转账记录
No transfers of funds into his bank account, either.
我和他的几个同事聊过
I spoke to a couple of the guy's co-workers.
听起来他真的很讨厌瓦格斯
Sounds like he really had it in for Vargas.
每次谈到瓦格斯都很生气
Full rage spiral every time he talked about him.
麦克林托克不可能是自己做成这事
There's no way McClintock pulled this off all by himself.
三枪 没有打偏 从那么远的距离
Three shots, no misses, from that distance?
实际上 那家伙是个狂热的猎人
Actually, dude's an avid hunter --
熟悉步♥枪♥
Knows his way around rifles,
自己设计的瞄准镜 自己调整射程
designs his own scopes, regular at the gun range.
我可以试着梳理一下联调局举报电♥话♥和911电♥话♥
I could try combing through the FBI tip line, 911 calls...
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我们得一直在这听那些疯子的电♥话♥听到下周
We'll be here till next week listening to all those crazies.
-那你的意见是什么 查理 -我只是说...
- Well, what's your suggestion, Charlie? - I'm just saying...
加勒比海在等着我们 罗宾
Caribbean awaits, Robin.
我们得动作快点
We got to get a move on.
你觉得你能黑进举报热♥线♥吗 哈克
Look, you think you can get in, Huck, to the tip line?
小菜一碟
Easy.
有832个电♥话♥
832 tips right here.
-800个 -够了 查理
- 800? - Look, enough, Charlie.
你想解决这件案子吗
You want to be done with this case?
这是我们唯一的选择
This is our only option.
主厨说你没吃晚饭
Chef said you didn't eat dinner.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
我过去经常躺在你身边
I used to lie in bed next to you
听着你的呼吸
and listen to you breathe in and out,
我讨厌那个声音
and I would loathe the sound.
我讨厌你呼吸空气的权利
I would resent your right to air.
你吸走了所有的总统氧气
You were sucking up all the presidential oxygen,
那稀有的空气
the rare air,
我愿意付出一切去呼吸的那空气
the air I would've done anything to breathe.
你甚至都不心存感激
And you didn't even appreciate it.
你甚至都不想要
You didn't even want it.
我想...
I thought...
多懦弱啊
"How weak.
真是被宠坏了
How spoiled."
这里的风景
The view from here...
这里的风景
The view from here.
有关这里的风景就是
Thing about the view from here is,
这里根本没有风景
there is no view.
在这里 我们才是风景
Here, we are the view.
所有人都看着我们
All eyes on us.
你不是懦弱
You aren't weak.
你只是并不渴望权力
You just aren't power-hungry.
我从来没有意识到
I never realized that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们还是不要假装我是个好人了
Let's not pretend I'm a good person.
梅莉 我可是菲茨杰拉德·托马斯·格兰特三世
Oh, Mellie, come on, I'm Fitzgerald Thomas Grant III.
我生来就具备着权力
I was born with power.
我对权力的渴望就像一个溺水的人想要洗澡
Me wanting power is like a drowning man wanting a bath.
我应该
I'm supposed to choose...
在你和塞勒斯之间做出选择
between you and Cyrus.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表