剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第十六集(本季终)
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我看起来在干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
奥利维亚 我很明确地告诉过你
Olivia! I specifically told you
你母亲不能被释放
your mother was not to be released.
-可不知怎的... -我放了她
- And yet, somehow -- - I released her.
是我 因为只能这样
Yes. Because it needed to be done.
我母亲可能在任何时间
Any second now, ?my mother is going to meet
和雇杀手刺杀梅莉的人见面
with whoever paid her to assassinate Mellie,
等她见到了 这一切就都结束了
and when she does, ?all this will finally be over.
你就是这么跟自己说的吗
That's what you're telling yourself?
-如果你错了呢 -我不会错的
- What if you're wrong? - I'm not wrong.
菲茨 我相信她
Fitz, I trust her.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
别来这套
Don't do that.
你别 今晚不行 现在不行 这里不行
Don't do this. Not tonight. Not now. Not here.
明天就是就职典礼了
Tomorrow is the inauguration.
你明天就要走了 你要搬去佛蒙特了
You're leaving tomorrow. You move to Vermont,
我将成为幕僚长 这是最后一晚
I become Chief of Staff. This is it for us.
我们不能让今晚在争吵中度过
We're not spending our last night together fighting.
我不要
I won't have it.
快过来
Get over here.
快
Get.
过
Over.
来
Here.
你真霸道
You are very bossy.
你就爱这个
And you love it.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
你们厕所在哪儿
Where is your ladies' room?
有情况 貌似给人传东西了
We've got something. Looks like a hand-off.
-好 他起身了 -抓住他
- Okay, he's moving. - Take him.
手放到头后 手放到头后
Hands behind your head. Hands behind your head!
跪下
On your knees.
她给我一沓钱让我离开
She just gave me cash to leave.
我都不认识她
I don't even know her.
如果你能数到十后 马上离开
我就付你双倍
见鬼
Damn it!
不要啊 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
-玛雅取出了自己的跟踪器 -这么快
- Maya dug out her tracking device. - Already?
丽芙认为她甩掉他们是有原因的
Liv thinks there's a reason she slipped her leash.
她请我们查清楚
Asked for our help ?getting to the bottom of it.
为了刺杀梅莉·格兰特啊
To kill Mellie Grant.
丽芙认为玛雅是想帮我们
Liv thinks Maya is trying to help us.
通过杀掉梅莉·格兰特吗
By killing Mellie Grant.
也许玛雅在会面前
Maybe Maya dug it out
取出跟踪器 是以防那边搜身
before the meeting in case they swept for bugs.
-也就是说... -雇佣玛雅的人就在我们身边
- Which means... - Whoever hired Maya was nearby.
直播 梅莉·格兰特的就职典礼
观众们 还有几个小时 我们就要见证
Folks, we're just hours away from watching history unfold
这个早晨 华盛顿翻开历史性的一页
in the nation's capital this morning,
梅乐迪·玛格丽特·格兰特议员
when Senator Melody Margaret Grant
将宣誓成为第45任美国总统
gets sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
抱歉 我们不能再讨论
I'm sorry, we're not still talking about
是否要公开举办典礼了
actually going through with this.
你没看到外面已经
Have you seen the size of the crowds
聚集了多少人吗
that have already gathered out there?
而且人数还在不断增长
And they're growing by the minute.
这是既成事实了 就职典礼必须举♥行♥
The genie is out of the bottle. This inauguration is happening.
-你怎么看 -我最得力的人手已经派出去了
- What do you think? - My top men are on this.
楼顶有狙击手 地面有巡逻犬
Snipers on the rooftops. Dogs on the ground.
人群扫描技术连可疑的博客都搜了
Crowd-scanning tech even the conspiracy blogs
还不知道
don't know about yet.
我不能保证万无一失
I can't make guarantees...
但我敢说你将受到人类史上
but I can promise you this is the best-protected event
-最好的保护 -我能说一句吗
- in human history. - May I say something?
如果你要站出去 我就陪在你身边
If you're going out there, I'll stand by you,
但我不敢把孩子们也带上那个宣誓台
but I'm not comfortable bringing my children onto that dais.
我觉得你的孩子也不应该上去
And I don't think yours should be there, either.
不是针对你们
No offense to either of you.
我理解
It's understandable.
梅莉 你现在就要做决定了
Mellie, you need to make the right call here.
孩子不上去
No children on the dais.
对我和卢娜的孩子加派安保
An extra security detail on my kids and Luna's.
外面的狙击手数量再加一倍
However many snipers you have now? Double that.
杰克 你亲自负责行动
And, Jake, you're running the operation personally.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
只是个大概的草案 但你要求的都有了
It's a quick draft, but it accomplishes what you requested.
将一部分已经划拨的五角大楼基金
Reserves a percentage of already-apportioned
存入一个秘密的紧急信托
Pentagon funds ?in a blind emergency trust.
白宫
华盛顿
行政命令 国防资源基金基金
也许有些人会抱怨预算的事
There might be some whining from the budget hawks,
但他们可能根本注意不到
but chances are they won't even notice.
我能问一句 您打算用这笔钱做什么
May I ask what you intend to use this for exactly?
在任期的最后一点时间里 一定很重要
Something this last minute... Must be important.
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
直播 梅莉·格兰特就职典礼
总统车队刚刚到达国会
The presidential motorcade has just arrived at the Capitol,
观礼人数达到了前所未有的一百万
where a record-breaking crowd of over a million people
而且还在增加 大家都想见证美国
and growing have gathered to witness the swearing-in
第45任总统宣誓入职
of the 45th President of the United States.
今天的宣誓台上有一个人的缺席格外惹人注意
One noticeable absence on the dais today
也就是弗兰基·瓦格斯饱受争议的竞选伙伴
is Frankie Vargas's beleaguered running mate,
塞勒斯·比尼
Cyrus Beene,
他选择不参加 甚至不评论本次就职典礼
who chose not to attend or even comment on the inauguration.
我们不得不想象他现在的心情
You have to wonder what he's thinking right now.
诺亚 相信我
Oh, Noah. Trust me.
你不会想知道我现在在想什么的
You don't want to know what I'm thinking.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
the President of the United States,
菲茨杰拉德·托马斯·格兰特三世
Fitzgerald Thomas Grant III.
敬礼
Present!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
当选美国副总统
the Vice President-Elect of the United States,
卢娜·伊莎贝拉·瓦格斯
Luna Isabella Vargas.
当选美国总统
And the President-Elect of the United States,
梅乐迪·玛格丽特·格兰特
Melody Margaret Grant.
很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you.
你们盯好她 把握机会
You lay eyes on her, take the shot.
新总统按期将在差不多10分钟后
The new president ?is scheduled to be sworn in
宣誓就职
in approximately 10 minutes.
确保万无一失
Let's make sure that happens.
这是玛雅消失前
Are these all the cellphones in the area
区域内的所有手♥机♥号♥码
at the time Maya disappeared?
没错 手♥机♥号♥
Yep. The phone numbers,
还有注册的姓名和地址
along with the registered names and addresses.
正在和国安局的数据比对
Cross-referencing the names with the Homeland Security database.
-没有情况 -也许玛雅的雇主用的一次性手♥机♥
- No red flags. - Maybe Maya's employer's using a burner.
你们能查到吗
Can you get names on these?
请起立
Please stand...
我作为最高法♥院♥首席法官
as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
主持总统就职宣誓
administers the Presidential Oath of Office.
狙击手报告
Snipers report in.
安全
All good here.
没有异常 上将
Nothing unusual, Admiral.
本人所在安全
All clear from where I'm sitting.
不可能
This can't be.
这里显示有一个一次性手♥机♥正位于国会
It says one of the burners is at the Capitol.
现在吗
Right now?
请举起右手 重复我的话
Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.
那里有一百万人啊
There are a million people there.
我们只有一百万分之一的可能
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表