剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第十一集
四天后 总统选举团
The electoral college meets in four days
总统选举团很可能选择梅莉·格兰特
将选出下一任国家总统
to select the nation's next president.
由于塞勒斯·比尼被控
And with Cyrus Beene charged
暗♥杀♥其竞选伙伴
in the assassination of his running mate...
就是这样
Oh, that's right! ...
选举团只能
The electors have little choice
支持共和党候选人梅莉·格兰特
but to rally around republican candidate Mellie Grant.
大卫 快点 快
David! Oh, go, go!
就是这样
That's right!
那些宣誓为
Those several electors have pledged themselves
第三方候选人的选举人...
to third-party candidates...
真是太棒了
That is just so perfectly right!
那是古董吗 糟了
Oh, was that an antique? Oopsie.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
每张桌子都盼着以这种方式寿终正寝呢
That's how every table dreams of going out -- in a...
你口渴吗
Say, are you thirsty?
渴死了
Parched.
好
Okay.
是我
It's me.
你接下来要这么做
Here's what you're gonna do.
你要走回去 保持冷静
You're gonna walk back in there, you're gonna be perfectly calm,
然后让你女朋友离开
And you're gonna tell your girlfriend she needs to leave
因为你有事要处理
Because something's come up that needs your attention.
我知道 我知道 她叫得很销魂
I know. I know. She screams real nice.
但她也帮忙杀了未来总统
But she also helped kill the future president
并且嫁祸给塞勒斯
and framed Cyrus for his murder.
信息量很大
It's a lot to take in.
想办法表现自然
Try to act natural...
因为 大卫 如果她怀疑你知情了
'cause, David, if she suspects you know,
她就会杀了你
she will kill you.
希欧多尔·佩斯及同伙 未授权
有什么选择
What are the options?
议员 你别无选择
Senator, there are no options.
你让我放弃总统之位
You're telling me to cede the presidency.
我也不想这样
I wish I didn't have to.
那可是美国人♥民♥ 我不能放弃他们
That is America out there. I don't quit on them.
那不是我的职责 我的职责是为他们奋斗
That is not my job. My job is to fight for them.
我的职责是为他们创造一个更好的世界
My job is to make this world better for them.
弗兰基·瓦格斯赢得了选举
Frankie Vargas won the election.
我要抗争 不会放弃 奥利维亚
I'm fighting. I'm not quitting, Olivia.
我们党没赢 议员 这不是我们的时代
This is not our party, Senator. This is not our time!
白宫属于弗兰基和塞勒斯
The White House belongs to Frankie and Cyrus.
它属于弗兰基
It belonged to Frankie.
你是说塞勒斯·比尼应该管理这个国家
You're telling me Cyrus Beene should run the country
就因为弗兰基死了
because Frankie's gone?
他不是死了 是被杀了
He is not gone. He was taken.
他们夺去了他应得之位
They took him from his rightful place.
他选了塞勒斯
Cyrus was his choice.
我们必须做正确的事
We have to do what is right.
现在如果谁有资格戴白帽子
If anyone deserves to wear the white hat right now --
白帽子 拜托
White hat?! For the love of...
别装无辜
Get off your cross!
好像你没杀过人似的
Like you never murdered anybody?!
好像你没窃取过总统之位一两次似的
Like you never stole an oval or two?!
那可是白宫
This is the Oval!
我为此而生 这是我的
I was born for this! This is mine!
你不会想以这种方式赢的
You don't want to win this way.
我想
Yes, I do!
你不想 我知道你不想
You don't! I know you don't.
因为如果你这么做
Because if you do this,
以这种方式窃取总统之位
steal the oval like this,
明知你赢的唯一理由是谋杀
knowing that murder is the only way you won,
你和那些人又有什么区别
you will be no better than those people.
我知道你比他们强
And I know you are better than them.
我了解你的内心
I know you inside.
你比绝大多数人都强
You are a better person than most.
你本性是好的
You are inherently... good.
所以你本可以成为一位伟大的总统的
It's why you would've been a great president.
昨晚司法部收到确凿证据
Last night the department of justice received definitive evidence
证实所谓的刺客汤姆·拉尔森
that alleged assassin Tom Larsen was not in Philadelphia
在弗兰基·瓦格斯州长被杀当晚不在费城
on the night of Governor Frankie Vargas' murder.
针对弗兰基·瓦格斯被杀的所有相关指控
Cyrus Beene is innocent of all charges
塞勒斯·比尼是无辜的
related to the murder of Frankie Vargas.
我谨代表司法部
On behalf of the justice department,
我们很抱歉指控
let me say that we deeply regret the charging
和逮捕一个无辜的人
and incarceration of an innocent man,
尤其是在这样一个敏感时期
especially in a case as sensitive as this one.
对于总统选举团的投票 这意味着什么
What does this mean for the electoral college vote?
投票会按计划进行
The vote -- the vote will take place as scheduled.
司法部表示塞勒斯·比尼是无辜的
塞勒斯·比尼会成为美国下一任总统当选人吗
Will Cyrus Beene become the country's next president-elect?
那是选举团的问题了
That's a question for the electors.
如果他们选择投票给塞勒斯·比尼
If they choose to vote for Cyrus Beene,
那么是的 他会成为美国下一任总统当选人
Then, yes, he would become the country's next president-elect.
同时 塞勒斯·比尼获释
In the meantime, Cyrus Beene is to be released,
即时生效
effective immediately.
这是真的
This is real.
是的 这是真的
Yeah, it's real.
梅莉很痛苦
Mellie's devastated...
这是肯定的 但慢慢的
As she should be, but with time...
她会没事的
she'll be okay.
她必须没事
She has to be.
明天早上 梅莉会发表声明
Tomorrow morning, Mellie will make her statement.
她会将总统之位让给塞勒斯·比尼 而且
She'll cede the presidency to Cyrus Beene and --
丽芙
Liv.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我想要
I wanted this.
我需要
I needed this.
你应得的
You deserved this.
晚安 菲茨
Good night, Fitz.
晚安 丽芙
Good night, Liv.
我知道这不是家里
I know it's not home.
不过考虑到驻扎在你家门外的媒体数量
But given the amount of media camped out on your doorstep,
你会认同这是个更好的选择
I think you'll agree this is a better option.
我让白宫以你的名义发表了一项声明
I had the white house issue a statement on your behalf,
在这个艰难的时刻请求给予私人空间
asking for privacy at this difficult time.
你也知道 媒体不会理我们的申明的
The press, as you know, will ignore it,
这就是为什么外面有特勤处的人
which is why there are secret service posted outside,
就在走廊
just down the hall.
他们会站岗
They'll keep guard.
毫不松懈 你在这里很安全
They'll keep watch, rather, and you should be safe here.
我助手早上会多拿些衣服过来
My assistant will bring more clothes in the morning.
你还有什么具体的需要吗
Is there anything you want, specifically?
任何需要
Anything you need?
艾拉
Ella.
我要见我女儿
I need to see my daughter.
把她带到这儿
Bring her here?
我已经问过了
Uh, I asked already.
迈克尔不允许
Michael won't allow it.
不过我会再问一次的
But I will ask again.
不必了
No need.
小红 我现在就想一个人静静
Red, I-I'd just like to be alone now.
好的
Of course.
我知道这一切都太陌生了
I know this is all very...new.
但是你不只是自♥由♥了 塞勒斯
But you're not just free, Cyrus.
你是下一任美国总统
You're the next president of the united states.
休息一下
Get some rest.
把腿张开
Spread 'em.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表