剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
So call Huck, find out where Vanessa is,
永远别再跟我提起这个了
and don't ever bring this up with me again.
再跟我说一遍
Well, tell me again.
杰克和瓦内萨能搞定的
Jake and Vanessa are going to knock this out of the park.
那是萨莉
It's Sally.
我跟萨莉谈过了
I've talked to Sally.
或许我应该到场
Maybe I should be there.
不 你需要留在那边
No, you need to be there --
低头 工作 都是正事 总统相关的
head down, working, all business, presidential.
-这是政♥治♥游戏 -丽芙
- This is politics. - Liv.
你现在超越政♥治♥游戏了 好吗
You're above politics now, okay?
好的
Okay.
再告诉我一次
Tell me again.
-杰克和瓦内萨会搞定的 -丽芙
- Jake and Vanessa are going to knock this out of the park. - Liv!
等一下 什么事
Hold on. What?
哈克找到瓦内萨了
Huck found Vanessa.
流感
The flu?
很严重 萨莉
It's bad, Sally.
瓦内萨都爬不起床来了
Vanessa can't even get herself out of bed.
可怜的人 这么突然
Poor thing. So sudden.
你懂这些事的
You know how it is with these kinds of things.
我不懂 我每年九月都打流感疫苗
I do not -- I receive my flu shot every September.
那么 我们推迟没问题了 就几天
We're good to postpone, then? Just a couple of days.
奥利维亚 我真希望这不是你的又一个花招
Olivia, I truly hope this is not another one of your stunts,
我希望你取消节目真是因为生病
that your cancelation really is due to sickness
而不是因为巴拉德家里
and not because something much more insidious
发生了某些更荒唐的事
is going down in the Ballard household.
因为如果有的话 我会揭露的
Because if there is, I will uncover it.
萨莉 相信我 除了那可怕的病毒
Sally, trust me, besides a nasty 24-hour bug,
巴拉德家里没有其他事发生
there is nothing else going on in the Ballard household.
特勤局在警♥察♥之前到这儿的
Secret Service got here before any cops could.
他们把这条路的两头都封了
They blocked off both ends of the road.
我还没看到任何媒体
I haven't seen any press,
-但那是早晚的事 -她没事吧
- but that's just a matter of time. - Is she okay?
她没事吗 你说呢
Is she okay? You tell me.
反正车开起来像垃圾一样
Car ran like crap anyway!
女士 女士
Ma'am! Ma'am.
你需要坐下来
You need to sit down.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
你来了 别说了
You're here. Oh, don't say it.
我本来能握住方向盘的
I would have been able to keep my hands on the wheel,
但我有点儿走神
but I was a little preoccupied.
对不对 肯尼
Isn't that right, Kenny?
是凯文 女士 你疯了
It's Kevin. Lady, you are nuts.
可能吧
Maybe.
但我并不抱歉 我不抱歉 奥利维亚
But I ain't sorry. I ain't sorry, Olivia.
-她在哪儿 -在这边
- Where is she? - Down here.
特勤局怎么会跟丢她的
How the hell did the Secret Service lose her?
她走酒吧后门 甩掉了他们
She ditched them by leaving the bar through a back door.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
杰克 她刚出了车祸
Jake, she's just been in an accident.
还没来得及消化她做出的事
She hasn't had a chance to comprehend what she did.
她还醉着
She's still drunk.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
看看谁来了
Ooh, look who it is.
你想来多快就多快来的
Got here as soon as you felt like it?
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
你们一定是在逗我呢
You have got to be kidding me.
先生 对不起 但我们
Sir, I'm very sorry, but we had --
你们都出去
Get out of here, all of you.
大人物 现在发号♥施令呢
Big man, calling all the shots now.
我真的需要你坐好
I really need you to sit still.
跟她在一起的那个男的是谁
Who was this guy she was with?
凯文·怀斯曼 23岁 书山吧的酒保
Kevin Wiseman, 23, bartender at the Book Hill Lounge.
做的莫吉托不怎么样 舔着像...
Makes a mean mojito. Licks a mea--
瓦内萨 你现在别说话了
Vanessa, you might want to stop talking now.
好了 我会找到那个男的 保证他...
All right, I'll find the guy, make sure he doesn't --
早想到了 已经搞定他了
Way ahead of you, Chief. Already took care of him.
买♥♥通了 他不再是个问题了
Paid him off. He's no longer a problem.
酒吧的那些摄像头呢
What about the cameras down at the bar?
马上就
Just about...
搞定 已经删除干净了
Done. Wiped clean.
没有人会知道瓦内萨和她的同伴
Nobody's ever gonna know Vanessa and her pal
一起从那儿离开的
left the place together.
杰克 她的车已经被销毁了
Jake, her car has been incinerated.
警♥察♥什么都不知道 一切都在掌控中
The police don't know a thing. Everything's under control.
听她的吧 宝贝 你一直都听她的
Listen to her, baby. You always do anyway.
现在又何不呢
Why stop now?
我来问问你 瓦内莎
Let me ask you something, Vanessa.
-又来了 -杰克
- Oh, here we go. - Jake...
你今早醒来的时候
Did you wake up this morning
有没有意识到你正在毁掉我们的生活
knowing you were gonna try to ruin our lives?
说得好像你在乎我醒时在想些什么似的
Like you give a damn what I wake up thinking about.
你根本没意识到 对不对
Okay. You have no idea, do you?
-你今天的所作所为... -我又没杀人
- What you did today... - It's not like I killed anyone!
你真让人作呕
You're disgusting.
-我令人作呕吗 -我说够了
- I'm disgusting?! - I said Okay.
下流 阴险 拖累他人
Nasty and spiteful and exhausting,
最重要的是 太让人作呕了
but most of all, disgusting.
去你的
Screw you!
行了 够了 你给我坐下
Okay! That's enough! You, sit here!
老实待着 把嘴闭上
Be still and shut up!
你到另一个房♥间去
You, in the other room right now.
我不去 我有正式的工作
I don't think so. I have a day job.
我有一份真正的 有意义的工作要去做
I have actual, meaningful work to do.
她归你了
She is your problem now.
巴拉德上将 考虑到你的出身
Admiral Ballard, given your roots,
我对你的期望值可比这高一些
I expected a little more from you.
第一轮副总统辩论
两天后
我都不知道我们为什么要那样
I don't know why we do that.
再见
See you.
来跟我说说吧 老大
Okay, tell me, boss.
我今天都做什么搞砸竞选的事情了
What did I do to screw up the campaign today,
我明天需要做些什么才能更好一些
and what do I need to do to be better tomorrow?
你没有 我没说你搞砸了
You didn't. I didn't say you screwed up anything.
而且你今天见面会的表现
You were actually really good today
非常好 很讨人喜欢
with the meet-and-greets, very likable.
让我刮目相看
I was impressed.
你说"跳舞吧 猴子"
Well, you say, "Dance, monkey,"
猴子就跳呗
the monkey dances.
明天要做什么 老大
So, what's up for tomorrow, boss?
杰克 我们能不能...
Jake, can we...
-你能不能别这样 -别怎样
- Can you just stop? - Stop what?
皮笑肉不笑的伪装
This smiling pod-person thing you've been doing.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我只是尽我的本分 老大
I'm just doing my job, boss.
别再叫我"老大"
Stop calling me "Boss."
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
来吧 咱们抓紧弄完
Okay, let's get this over with,
我赶时间摆脱你呢
because I am late for getting away from you.
你想让我做什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你做什么
What do I want from you?
我想让你不再伪装
I want you to stop acting
好像我把你变成世界领袖 就是坏人似的
like me turning you into a world leader makes me a villain.
奥利维亚 我没事 我已经同意了
Olivia, I'm fine. I'm on board.
我不会表现得好像你是坏人似的
I'm not acting like you're a villain.
我只是根本不在乎你
I'm just not paying attention to you.
你对我来说已经不重要了
You don't matter to me anymore.
是你自己
It's you.
你自己感觉像坏人
You feel like a villain.
你加入了家族企业 组建了波普小组
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表